Wardrobe room is an excellent option for accurate and organized placement of clothing, shoes and accessories. It may contain a variety of storage systems, from luxury wardrobes to spacious racks. The last option is especially popular today, since it does not take up a lot of free space, and also looks stylish and concise.
Features and advantages
Racks are inexpensive and very practical storage systems. They will be able to afford every consumer. They are made from a variety of materials and have various performance characteristics. High-quality and practical racking systems are an ergonomic design that does not occupy a lot of free space, but allows you to fit a large number of different things.
Especially popular today open designs. They are often choosing due to the ease of searching the desired thing: you will always always have the shelves where you can see all the content from different sides. Similar options for storing clothes and shoes can be installed not only in a large and spacious, but also a small-sized dressing room, in which there is no place for a large wrapping or wardrobe.
It is impossible not to note the neutral design of such details. They fit easily into different interiors and styles, because they do not attract much attention.
Setting such structures is simple and accessible to everyone. This is not necessary to be an experienced master in such matters. Credit with mounting racks may even begin. Many people make such systems with their own hands. To do this, you need to stock free time, high-quality and durable materials and tools. As a rule, such devices are made of wood of different origin, metal, plastic, and so on.
Wardrobe racks are absolutely safe, as they do not have glass inserts and sash. Problems may occur only if the shelves and boxes were installed enough and qualitatively. Modern manufacturers produce such storage systems in different variations. The appropriate option can be selected for the premises of any layout. So, many owners are applied not only to straight, but also angular structures.
Racks for the dressing room are different.
- The most common are shelving structures. They join the wall, floor and ceiling with various mounts. Similar options are static, moving them to another place will be quite problematic. In such systems may not be the back wall. Racking storage systems in the dressing rooms are very simple. They have bearing frames that consist of strong perforated profiles. Shelves from different materials are attached to these details.
Such designs can be made with your own hands without spending big money.
- For the storage of a large number of pairs of shoes are not suitable racks. They have a conservative form and are installed full length of one of the walls. Such systems consist of cells, in each of which one pair of shoes is stacked. An attractive appearance possess the options in which the frames consist of a natural tree. These objects are not suiced, but serve very long and look beautiful.
- Easy and quickly gather and disassembled premium racks. They are based on a simple collection-collapsible structure, with which every person can cope. In such models, you can fit a lot of different things, even if the room is small. These options are most often addressed by residents of urban apartments that cannot afford spacious wardrobe rooms. In the precast ensembles there are vertical racks of different lengths and horizontal shelves of different sizes. They are complemented by adjustable supports. Such details are required to install a rack on an uneven surface.
The shelves are installed in the racks with reliable holders using a stupid compound and are attached with hooks. As a rule, they present the rear walls that do not give things to fall on the floor.
- Some of the most convenient are modular rack systems. They are easily transformed into convenient warehouse options. Modules in such structures can be changed in places. They do not require complex care. If you want to expand the modular system of racks, you can add new modules to it. So you can comply with the perfect system for storing your items.
- For narrow dressing rooms, roll-out systems are best. Racks in this version can have a greater height and be made in the form of high showcases. There are also low options, externally reminiscent of the usual mines of small sizes. In such storage, you can place shoes: Couples can be placed very carefully in several rows. Such a location of things will allow you to quickly find the desired option. In some copies there are small benches intended for fitting shoes without departing from the shelving system.
You can install additional modules in the roll-out racks, if necessary. The most durable and durable are aluminum constructions.
Racks for the dressing room can be made of a variety of materials. Consider the most popular options.
- Perfectly processing racks from plasterboard. Such material is easy to cut and bend. There is a moisture-resistant type of plasterboard, which is not subject to mold and dampness. These systems retain an attractive appearance for a long time. But it is worth remembering that such material is too easy and with difficulty withstands large weights. On such racks it is not recommended to store heavy things and objects.
- Durable and wear-resistant are plastic racks. They are distinguished by strength. High-quality plastic is not subject to rotting, parasites do not come in it. But the disadvantage of such a material is its flammability, so it should be protected from fire.
- Beautiful appearance can boast wood racks. If you decide to appeal to such designs, you should pay special attention to all calculations so that the system can easily withstand large weights. Options from natural species of wood will cost a little more expensive, and they will have to regularly process special protective equipment. Without them, structures can lose an attractive appearance and wood parasites may start in them.
If there are parts from the chipboard in your shelving system, it is impossible to lay heavy things on them.
- The most popular today are metal shelving systems. They look harmonious in any interior. But do it yourself such structures to collect not easy. The reason for this is the specific processing of the metal.
How to choose and where to post?
To begin with, it should be decided on what kind of racking system you want to buy and how much money to spend it. Before buying, it is necessary to study all materials and attachments. They must be durable and high quality. In most rack systems, removable details must be present.
Metal systems have a versatile design. They will be harmonized with any interior. Similar structures are suitable for operation in conditions of rooms with wet air.
Beautiful wood systems will be spectacularly looked in the rooms in both modern and classic style. In such designs, decorative parts are often present: cornices, grounds and pilasters.
Designs from plasterboard can be separated by any other materials and install in rooms of different stylistics. Exception is only a classic. Wooden shelving systems will look at such dressing rooms.
It is recommended to contact the sets of moisture-proof material. Such designs are more wear-resistant.
If the wardrobe room is large and spacious, you can contact the most different options for racks. It all depends only on personal preferences. In the face of a narrow dressing room will be conveniently removable systems, as they are very spacious and do not occupy a lot of space.
Ideas in the interior
In a narrow dressing room, metal structures with wooden shelves can be installed on all walls from the floor to the ceiling. The lower tier of central shelves is complemented by small wooden boxes. Such designs will harmoniously look at a beige or cream floor, light gray or white walls, as well as a light ceiling with bright lighting.
In the conditions of spacious dressing room will be great to look high racks with wooden details of dark tone. Walls and ceiling should be separated by white plaster, and on the floor put a dark carpet.
An excellent solution will be the location of the wardrobe room in the bedroom niche. Light wooden systems installed by the P-shaped way will look great on the background of the ceiling and the floor of such shades.