The real Russian bath has always been to the wood, but the preparation of their good owner is engaged in advance. It is required to prepare a specially designated place so that the wood is at hand, and if it is necessary to report firewood into the furnace, the woodnress is used.
Woodnitsa or Flovenitsa You can classify by type of design:
The first possess compact sizes and an attractive appearance, since these are metal or wooden products are designed for a small amount of firewood. Street and attached are a small canopy or a barn, which stores the main stock of wood for the bantle.
Make the woods of their three types of materials:
Wooden can also be both portable and streets, it will take to handle the material with special means so that it does not deteriorate from moisture if I want such a product for a long time. Of the advantages of such woodcuts – a small cost, but they have a short service life. Wicker structures are very fragile and more used as a supplement to the general interior. They are made with or without a stand of various sizes.
The most durable and beautiful on the right can be called metal products, as they are made forged, from the profile pipe or any other billets. They can be of various designs and sizes, it all depends on the fancy of the master. Such products withstand a large load due to the strength.
It is worth treating the material with a special tool that will prevent corrosion formation. In the portable woodcut, there are exactly so much wood, how much is necessary for one furnace, so they are installed in the pre-banker and do not occupy a lot of space.
The advantage of forged polenitsa
Metal, as the material, much exceeds in many indicators of wood and vine, as it has durability, durability. This is just a product that will serve for many years, if you regularly wipe the metal and follow the rust not appear on it. From other advantages you can allocate:
- The possibility of using the product is not only indoors, but also on the street, since the change in temperature and humidity is not harm to the metal;
- You can make a larger woodcut, and it will endure the load.
Numerous variants of forged products are presented on the market, among them there are real works of art with smooth lines, openwork patterns. Different models of each other are the complexity of execution. The masters offer pins that perfectly fit both in the classic style, supported in the interior and modern. There is a square-shaped firewood on sale, round, oval, in the shape of a crescent.
For convenience, each product provides handles for carrying a design.
How to make it yourself?
It is worth noting that metal lunnels are not suiced, so some craftsmen try to make them with their own hands. To master the technology forces to each, you only need to have a necessary amount of material and welding at hand. More complex models with metal patterns require a certain level of skill, but a simple design can be made by itself, if follow the following steps.
- Take four metal rods, cut them so that they are the same length of 350 mm. From the blanks you will need to weld the square.
- Take two rods and make a design in the form of a large English y. Pruhm Length 1.7 meters. It is necessary to trace the space between the horns equal to the size of the parties.
- Spear to the square in the middle of the two sides made in the past point of workpiece.
- Make the sidewalls on the same principle that was described in the first paragraph, only the height will depend on the wishes of the Master.
- Cut off the sheet metal on the form of the bottom and welcome it. If it is not, then the bars are allowed to use, after the welding of which the lattice turns out on the bottom.
- Navory a rod from sides to prevent firewood.
Metal at the junction of welded seams will need to clean up to remove irregularities and give the design more attractive. After the product covers the paint of the desired color, which will further save from the negative impact of moisture and protect against corrosion.
If there is no rod under hand, but a fairly profile pipe, you can cook the design from this material.
- First make blanks, which then will need to be just welded.
- Cropped 3 long pipes that will determine the length of the future woodcutter. Between them calculate the distance, comfortable under the premises under consideration, such billets should be 6.
- For sidewall, 4 segments of the profile pipe cut off, they will be determined by the height of the structure.
- Now weld two long pipes and short to get the foundation. In the middle, another long cut and across it two short.
- From the inside, welded on the corners of the pipes that will form the sides, on top of them the design ends with the welding of small pieces on the width of the Worn.
All joints are also well polished, and the product is covered with paint.
If you do not want to make a fully metallic design, then you can make a woven woodcut.
For work it will be necessary:
- Metal wire;
- Guards willows;
- Wooden bars.
Before starting the work, the Master advise to process the Yves vine with an antiseptic composition, because it is possible to extend its service life. The creation process is as follows.
- Of the four wooden bars, a square base is peeled.
- In the corners, screwed bars screwed screws. Between them on both sides at a distance of 50 mm wound the wire and fuses it up, it will be supporting for future weaving. Thus, the wire must stand parallel to wooden corners.
- On two sides, in the vertical wooden blanks, located opposite each other, after 30 mm, the holes drill, where it is done and the sidewalls are spilled, passing through the wire, first on the left side, then with the right.
- From other sides you can repeat the process of weaving, just not to raise the sidewall to one level with a previously created weaving.
- The design is installed on top of the design. The wire is first wounded in several layers to the sides, then intertwined among themselves and only after that is covered with a vine.
Wooden design is manufactured by different principles.
- First, the frame is assembled for which 2 boards of the same length and 4 more slightly smaller. In this case, you can take into account the size of the free area indoors. All of them are connected to a rectangle with self-draws. The other two are screwed in the middle of the frame, because the role of the bottom, holding the firewood.
- To create two sidewalls, drink four boards of the same length and 2 of the same size that a smaller part at the base. They are connected to each other also by self-drawing, as a result, the rectangle is also obtained, but without one side, it is fastened to the base and fastened inside.
- Two sidewalls are connected by transverse boards, the width of which is selected at the request of the Master.
Inside the sufficient amount of firewood is stacked, such a design is carried out very simple, while it disappears the need for handles, because you can easily grasp the woods. As you can see the production of rope with your own hands – the process is simple, you just need to show patience and skill.
You can make a product with accessories, sets are sold on specialized markets. In any case, this design costs much cheaper ready, and storage of firewood in it differs in the same convenience, but there is an opportunity to save.
About how to make a portable mini-woodcut with your own hands, you will learn in the video below.