Having a land plot for summer cottage – the natural desire of citizens. Own vegetables and fruits, fresh air and active lifestyle now in deficiency. Even on the naked plot, until there is no house, something can be equipped for yourself, including a simple street oven made of bricks, and later it is worth thinking about more serious brazier models with canopies and roofs.
Catering furnaces on the street are designed to make the owners to make food. Even if they are chosen to the “house in the village” for two weekends, it will be necessary to take food more than once. Also on the stove you can warm the water for washing or soul. A simple oven in the country will come in handy and in order to warm up in cool weather or dry clothes.
But the furnace-brass is not just a means for heating dinner, frying potatoes or boiling water – this is a device with several functions.
In such a furnace, you can perform the following actions:
- Boil water, cook soups and porridge – that is, all that is done in the elementary street furnace. You can cook with any weather, whereas in the simplest open stove in the rain will not prepare, it will fool the water to the water, and with her and a saucepan with food.
- Fry. For example, kebab or barbecue on coals or firewood.
- Smoke meat, fish or fat.
To create a coziness above the furnace, you can build a canopy – it will not only cover a person from the rain during cooking food, but will save from the sun on a hot day.
Feature of the device with a brazier that highlights it from simple furnace options, is a multifunctionality. Independence from the weather can be attributed to the features of the design – the foci (fireboxes) of such a device are hidden and resemble fireplaces.
Constructive features include the size of models reaching a few meters (The simplest model with two fireboxes is at least 2.5 m). The height of the furnace in a compact version of two floors together with chimney reaches 3 m and even more. Therefore, the furnace-brass must be installed on a strong reinforced concrete foundation.
Types of designs
Open-air when the country area is arranged, it is enough to establish the simplest version of the street mangala. This is a brick device with a height of 5 or 6 rows, two and a half brick width and four length is a temporary structure. It weighs it a little, therefore the foundation is not required. For such a furnace, you should find a flat platform with a dry soil (but not sand), to ravage it to good density and lay out brick walls without any binding materials.
At the bottom of the resulting furnace, you can put a latter reinforced concrete or cast-iron plate. Air to the fire will come through brick masonry. The hearth is inside, the skewers are stacked on top on the walls of the masonry or barbecue grill. On the lattice it is possible to prepare simple dishes in a pan or in a saucepan. It is advisable above such a device. Make a canopy to protect the roar from precipitation and wind.
Often on dachas arrange street cast iron stoves with roof. The roof is built after the cast-iron is installed with a pipe. If you do vice versa, you will have to cut the roof for the pipe, or the pipe is to buy a canopy (with knees). This remark is true for any furnaces in rooms or canopies.
The greatest popularity among dacities have structures of mangals in arbors. Some of these ideas may be interesting for most daches.
- Precast furnace complex. Suitable for leaving big sizes with a prospect of winter accommodation in the country. The complex includes a stove, brazier and utility devices: a tabletop, a washing, built-in compartments for wood or coal, shelves for dishes and frying devices, cooking, and a corner for the accommodation of fireplace. A unique oven is sometimes introduced into the complex – Tandara. With the help of such a device, you can bake not only delicious Asian cakes – it can replace barbecue, barbecue and even smoking.
- Stove-brand with the design and functions of the Russian stove. Very complicated design, which is only a professional liver. It is best to arrange it in a major building with a good foundation and a reliable roof.
- Dear stove model with three fireboxes. Such a device is a compact two-level option, characterized by convenience and practicality. Suitable for spacious and high gazebo. Here are combined options for cooking stoves with firefoots of various functions: skewers and smokehouses, barbecue and smokehouses, skewers and pussy stoves (pizza oven).
- Inexpensive is the model of the factory assembly of metal. It can be used and stationary in arbors, and in portable outdoor. When using such furnaces only in the room there are often bricks for safety and beautiful design.
- Fireplaces have the same device, that and stoves, but they have a different purpose. Models of furnace-fireplaces – a good solution when combining the functions of cooking and heating the room. Such models with chimneys exist only for street gazebo closed. For open arbors and terraces, these devices are inappropriate – heat from the fireplace with windy weather will not be saved.
Models of finished ovens with mangals have different solutions – they are street, garden, with canopies and without them. You can also meet options with chimneys of different designs, with pipes and without pipes, expensive and budget. But if the owner has arms and material, then equip your cottage with a beautiful and convenient furnace device will not be difficult.
For the manufacture on a dense and even plot of land of the temporary furnace-jangle Open type will require the following material:
- Fireproof (oven) Bricks – 50 pcs.;
- Barbecue grille;
- Cast iron leaf size 100×70 cm for the base of the focus (also suitable and thin-walled, but strong, reinforced concrete stove).
Instead of the focus, on Earth, some experts raise 4 columns from silicate bricks in the form of a column height into several rows, laid on them a cast-iron or reinforced concrete leaf of the base and on this sheet laid the furnace.
With such a mangal, it is more convenient to work – you do not need to bend, incite fire, and coal or firewood can be kept under the oven (between columns).
For serious multifunctional furnace complexes, the following materials will be required:
- refractory brick for masonry high-temperature elements of the complex (furnaces and nearby designs);
- Red brick of good firing for laying up less than hot furnace elements;
- Chamotte brick for laying some inner parts of the device;
- reinforced concrete plates for frame bundles, partitions, shelves;
- Cast iron burner plate for a cooking furnace;
- cast-iron grate;
- Steel or cast iron doors pondered with frames;
- oven glue;
- Mixtures of clay and cement for preparing a masonry solution;
- knitting wire for laying out walls and partitions;
- Set of material for the construction of the foundation under the complex.
Another owner will think over such a not quite another full list of the required material and decide to purchase a ready-made version, with which there tooever also have to tinker. But less will be headaches from the inevitable surprises in the process of assembly with the use of elements of furnaces, construction and consumable elements gained in different places.
If it is decided to arrange a furnace-brand on your site, then regardless of the selected furnace type, first of all, you need to think about fire safety – the place of its installation. It should be understood that any open fire device with a negligence attitude to its placement and rules of use threatens serious burns, large fires, as a result of which the health of people is harmful (often with death) surrounding buildings and nature.
Save the whole place to place a resting place with a brazier on a plot that is at a considerable distance from the main buildings (cottage houses, household buildings, indoors with animals and a bird). But it is not always convenient, especially for open street brazier and those models that under the roof, but not having electricity, water pipes and other amenities of civilization.
Arbors with mangals can be placed on one foundation with the house and under one with him the roof. But in this case, all the requirements of fire safety for buildings and residential premises should be adhered to.
Similar devices are not recommended in the following locations:
- next to the storage area of firewood, hay, sawn timber and their waste;
- near dry herbs, fire-hazardous garbage;
- close to the fences and walls;
- directly under the trees and hanging branches.
When installing in the garden or on the street of the collapsible mangal, you need to take into account the speed and direction of the wind. Smoke should not go towards neighboring buildings and houses, and in cases of stationary street mangal (including in the gazebo), one should inquire the local “winds of the winds” and build a protective screen from the most possible “wind fruit”. There are special portable protective screens on sale, which is the best solution to the solution of the wind direction.
You also need to take care of the convenience of using the furnace in the selected area.
Such questions should be resolved here:
- Free approach to the device at least on both sides, because it is always more convenient and more fun to cook food with an assistant;
- Next should be a place for the table and seats;
- the possibility of ensuring the recreation area with clean water and lighting;
- Convenient passage to place from home.
The following points should also be taken into account:
- What time is it supposed to be carried out in the country (meaning constantly or only in the summer) – from this depends on the installation of an oven in a closed room or in an open gazebo;
- How many people are calculated for recreation
- What design to choose for the manga and gazebo zone.
Each host will certainly have more issues on the topics of the device and selection of furnaces, but they can already be solved in the process of creating an interior.
Style and Design
Summer kitchen area with a brazier and a cooking furnace at the cottage is better equipped with a detailed natural landscape. Even a beautiful live fence with the trees nearby can be a great starting point for stylish decoration of the recreation area.
View of the river or pond also suggests thoughts on the original plan associated with the surrounding view. The main thing in the arrangement – the design of the recreation area should be in harmony with the surrounding landscape and approach the style of housekeeping. If there are no buildings at home yet, the plan of the skewer site should be developed in one style with a plan of the future house and adjacent territories.
In more difficult circumstances, when there is no home, no beauty landscape around, the output is one – choose the style of the style of the site and housing. Landscape designs of smooth, fluid lines using natural wood and stone, as well as modern style with a mandatory presence of wrought elements are popular.
Arbors can be different forms – from round to polygonal options, and mangals – cast iron, wrought iron, brick or metal. The main thing is to withstand the selected style.
You can cite examples of successful and beautiful street chains installed in different places.
Precast furniture complex under the roof in the courtyard of the country area.
Brazier in Modern style on the street of the cottage under construction.
Country stone brazing near the house.
Warry garden from heat-resistant concrete with the addition of marble crumb.
The ideas for the furnace of the furnace in the country sometimes suggests the very nature – you only need to see these prompts and develop your own imagination.
About how to make a street mangal with your own hands, look in the following video.