The pre-banner serves as a link between the street and the bath procedures, be it a steam room, washing, swimming pool. How correctly insulate it from the inside, as well as to separate, and it will be discussed in this article.
What it is?
The functions that the pre-banker performs are:
- maintaining optimal temperature and humidity, protection both from adverse street effects, and from the effect of roast or wet air of interior premises (a kind of gateway);
- Ensuring recreation after bath procedures and before them, creating a favorable microclimate (recreation area);
- Creating conditions for changing clothes, its storage under normal conditions;
- Providing opportunities for collective leisure (leisure area may include a media zone – Music Center, TV and T. NS. );
- Providing conditions for drinking drinks and products, storage of dishes (kitchen block);
- Creating a positive psychological atmosphere and comfort (comfortable design and decoration);
- Ensuring the baths of the bath, possibly the content of a small stock of wood or other fuel (furnace firebox zone);
- Storage accessories (racks, cabinets).
Insulate the pre-banker do it yourself not at all difficult.
Make this room warmer can be warmer.
The pre-banner does not impose such increased requirements for finishing materials like a wage or washing. The main requirement is the environmental friendliness and comfort of the materials used.
If the bath is built from a bar or logs, then usually its internal interior does not need significant refinement. Tree is a classic, beauty, naturalness, environmental friendliness.
In case the sauna is not built out of wood, you should select the finishing material suitable for the price, appearance, style, quality.
For wall decoration apply:
- PVC panels;
- rubber-based paint;
- Tailing board (lining) and its varieties.
- relatively low cost;
- variety of color panels;
- Convenience Montaja.
- low temperature stability, it is impossible to install on walls and surfaces with elevated temperatures;
- Monottitude, “Substitution”, a possible feeling of “low cost”.
Mounting such panels are very convenient. On smooth walls they are installed without a frame. There is a wide variety of fittings for the design of joints and corners. Fit simple, with a knife.
The biggest minus – when heated, plastic loses strength and deforming, and can also be released to poisonous substances. Therefore, the PVC panels are not applied on the walls in the high-temperature zone.
- strength, elastic surface coating;
- resistance to elevated humidity level;
- Coloring of any surfaces – concrete, plaster, wood;
- good clutch with a painted surface;
- resistance to temperature differences;
- simple application of ordinary tools;
- rapid drying;
- wide color gamut;
- affordable price;
- Safety for health.
- The rules for applying paint should be followed;
- should prepare the surface that should be purified before painting.
If such a type of finishes, like staining, is consistent with the selected design and applied materials, then rubber paint is perfect for. She is durable, not erased, not cracks, not poisonous.
Paint gives space for creativity, because you can draw anything. Many people (not professional malyaras) like painting, so if you make interior design yourself, you can feel satisfaction from the work done and switch to another type of activity.
- compliance with the modern requirements of environmental friendliness;
- aesthetics, naturalness, psychological comfort;
- durability at proper processing;
- strength, resistance to temperature fluctuations in certain limits;
- Low thermal conductivity, sound insulation qualities.
- In general, low stability (depends on the type of wood) to some species of damage – rot, damage to insects, mold, mushrooms;
- significant cost when using high quality material;
- Possible deficiency of certain varieties and types of lining.
Lining – Planed Tailing Board of a specific profile with grooves and tbspuntes with a thickness of 11-22 mm. Depending on the quality, there are varieties A, B, C.
Pre-tribada finishing recommended board thickness – from 14 to 16 millimeters. Installation in premises with high humidity is made on the crate in a step of 60-100 cm.
Lining case is a few species.
- Eurovanda – A common type of lining, corresponding to the European standard DIN 68126/86, with longitudinal grooves on the reverse side.
- Block house – Board with a rounded face profile. Width of boards – 90-260 cm, thickness – 13-50 mm. Mimics log walls, giving additional decorativeness. The disadvantage is the complexity of the docking in the corners, the need for individual fit on the joints.
- “American” – boards with different thicknesses on the sides of the groove and tongue, when installing creates an adhesion effect, is used for external sheaving.
The most suitable material for wall decoration – wood. Wood is natural, creates a beneficial microclimate, has both decorativeness and high performance characteristics.
The floor in the pre-tribades should be:
- smooth and not slippery;
The warm floor is primarily necessary for health, to prevent overcooling after a bath. Also, the warm floor creates a pleasant feeling for the legs, promotes comfort and comfort.
The pre-fabric is a breakfast, communicating both with the street and with a bath and shower, so wear resistance and floor resistance is important.
To ensure safety, the floor should not be slippery, Since it is stealing with bare feet, for the same reason he should not have surface flaws – cracks, bypass sticking bitch and t. NS.
And, of course, to ensure a comfortable rest, the floor facing is selected from eco-friendly and aesthetic materials.
Basic floor finish materials:
- ceramic tile.
The classic Russian bath implies the use of wood, but the tile has its advantages. It is not recommended to use synthetic materials such as laminate, linoleum, etc. They are not environmentally friendly and not durable.
- naturalness, environmental friendliness;
- low thermal conductivity, comfort when touched;
- exposure to damage under adverse conditions and non-compliance with pretreatment and laying technology;
- Requirement for the choice of boards, wood quality and processing (storage, drying).
As a material flooring in the prefert, oak or larch is preferred. These types of wood are resistant to both abrasion and moisture. Wood must be the first or second grade, without traces of fungus and parasites, with moisture content of no more than 10%. Lags under the boards must correspond to the same criteria. In the timber should not be observed significant flaws that can lead to injuries and discomfort.
Before the start of the board, the boards are open and exposed to anti-grapple and antiseptic treatments, preventing the sawn timber, after which there is no coloring. After mounting, the flooring is polished.
- Naturalness, environmental friendliness, does not emit harmful substances, including when heated;
- high moisture resistance;
- Fire resistance;
- resistance to abrasion;
- relative ease of installation;
- a wide selection of flowers and drawing, aesthetics;
- Ability to create patterns.
- relatively high thermal conductivity compared to wood;
- Fragility, instability to shock loads above a certain force, to enjoy such material the room is quite difficult;
- Low elasticity, weak resistance to deflection and deformations, for laying need a tough basis.
Ceramic tile – a good alternative to wooden floor coating, especially in combination with heating systems.
For floor cladding, you should choose a durable floor tile with marking A1 or B1, moisture-proof and not slippery.
Tiles must be the same and even in order to avoid difficulties when laying. Tile glue should be used moisture resistant. They are easier to cover the surface. Tile laying is performed on a flat solid foundation, for example, a ceramzite-concrete screed.
This room can be provided with convection heated in winter or connect another heating. Be sure to be present a couple.
If the floor is wooden, then the standard insulation technology is this:
- On the bottom under the lags fastened with black flooring;
- Wooden elements are processed by antiseptic composition to prevent damage to wood;
- A vapor barrier film that produces excess water and a prevention insulation from wetting is stacked;
- The selected insulation is placed (mineral wool, foam, expanded polystyrene and t. NS. );
- Waterproofing material is hardened (runneroid or film);
- Place the boards.
If the floor is tiled, then under the tile is made a ceramzite-concrete screed. Tile stys on this screed. However, it is better to avoid cool gender, still install the heating system.
Wall insulation can be made both from the inside and outside. It is better to warm the walls outside, so they will be less freezing and there will be less conditions for referring internal surfaces.
For internal warming of the walls of a log pregnor, a foil foam, expanded polystyrene foam or mineral wool.
For insulation from the inside to the wall, the bars treated with antiseptic bars of crates in half the meter. Foil polystyrene fastening with a stapler to walls and brushes with a brilliant layer inside the room. Conduct electrical communications in plastic corrugation. On top of bars fasten the lining.
Warming outside under the facing board is performed as usual: a doom is made using bars with a cross section of 50 to 50 millimeters, it is reduced to the top and from above, to which bars are connected by metal fixtures. Between the bars laid mineral wool, then make vaporizolation. From above make a cladding. Different types of siding can also be used for outdoor. Such a solution is used for brick or other urgent walls. For mounting siding, it is advisable to use specially designed fasteners and fittings.
Ceiling insulation is similar to floor insulation. Between the lags, the insulation is located, from the bottom of thin planks, the peaks of polyethylene on a foil-based basis. Joints close in scotch and all this closes from below the beautiful clapboard.
Basalt wool can be used as a good heat insulating material – fire-resistant and moisture resistant material. You can also use a bulk insulation – wood sawdust, clay, claymzite crumb, sawdust with clay, sawdust with clay, sawdust with cement.
If the ceiling serves as overlapping and is the floor for the floor above, then high-quality flooring is applied to the lags. And if it is a low-used attic, the insulation on top of the lag is closed by boards, for which, if necessary, you can move and add different utensils.
The ventilation system allows you to maintain the quality of the air in the bathroom, the correct thermal mode, drying, ventilating. Ventilation provides air exchange. It is carried out through ventilation channels. Also ventilation can provide opening windows.
The size of the ventilation channels is about 15×20 cm. The first channel is a trimmed, located near the furnace, on the floor height of less than half a meter. Another channel – exhaust, is made on the opposite wall at a distance of about two meters from the floor. Fan can be installed in this channel to accelerate ventilation. Channels most of the time are closed with valves of the appropriate size.
The temperature difference in different places of the bath complex can lead to moisture condensation in the pre-banker, settling on all surrounding surfaces and things.
Causes can be a cold pre-banker, ventilation that does not ensure the required air exchange, as well as low temperature on the street. To create a comfortable microclimate in the pre-tribbon, additional heating is required.
Good method of heating – when the bath is heated with a large stove and one of the walls of the furnace, where the furnace is located, is in the pre-banker.
If a small oven is in the bath, then its power is not enough for the rest of the premises.
A variant of such a laying layer is possible that one of its walls with a built-in water is warming up the neighboring room. Coppering in the heat boiler is enough to maintain normal temperature.
With sufficient pre-training sizes, one of the heating methods is the installation of a separate heating node in the form of a furnace or, for example, a fireplace. In the regions and places where natural gas has been carried out, the bath can be pulled out with a gas boiler. Also, in the pre-tribades installed floor heating, it contributes to maintaining the desired temperature. You can also use electrocamine for heating.
Lighting and furniture
In the pre-banker should not be bright light, the lights should be closed. The light should be muted, promote rest and create comfort. Therefore, the lighting is preferably muted, unobtrusive. At the same time, definitely, the level of illumination should remain sufficient. Modern lighting engineering widely use LED lamps. This type of instruments allows you to create very flexible and original decisions on the light design of the premises.
In the pre-tribades, the conditions are not aggressive, temperature and humidity are not excessive, both in the steam room, so standard lamps can be applied.
Chandeliers with different types of lampsome are suitable for the pre-type, Installing wall lamps. If in the pre-tribades there are places where high light is required, for example, a minikuchon block, a table for making tea, it is worth highlighting local lamps to illuminate such a zone.
In addition to lamps, it is worth paying attention to the placement of sockets and switches, since they do not put them in the washing and the steam.
Since the pre-tribader is a rest room, then in the furniture it is worth considering this factor. Of course, much determines the size of the room. If the pregnant is small, there is a set of furniture small: a table, stools or chairs, hanger, locker. If there is more places, then it is desirable to have a sofa, a comfortable closet for clothes, a shoe cabinet, mirrors. In addition to furniture, it is not forbidden to install TV, music center. The main thing is that these devices do not interfere with the rest and restoration of the body after bath procedures.
If the layout is made correctly, then the bench must be present in the room.
Bath should be kept regularly. It should use simple wooden furniture. It is not relevant here furniture with upholstery, it is quickly wear out and lose sight.
It is not worth overly overloading the interior, the situation must calm down, be simple.
It is desirable that in the bath there was a high-temperature thermometer and a hygrometer, as well as hourglass.
How to make the trim of the bath and the defendant from the inside with minimal cost, see the following video.