Delight yourself and their close fresh vegetables from a personal household plot – special pleasure. And the sooner this treat will appear on our tables, the better. In order to bring the moment of meeting with a fresh, fragrant, crispy cucumber or bulk tomato, avid farms and fans of country sites are equipped on their gardens a variety of greenhouses. But not every summer dacket boasts the earthen Razdol, sometimes every meter of the site is already planned and built up.
Under the spacious and large-sized greenhouse simply not enough area. However, there is a yield! Compact Gernik Breadnik not only does not take much space, but also bring the long-awaited harvest. And make it easier-simple. Not necessarily to spend money on the design of factory manufacture.
Greenhouse got his “tasty” name due to similar in design with popular on our kitchens by buns. It has a easily removable lid-sash. Modern masters practiced several options for the manufacture of “Breads”, but they are all combined by a number of positive characteristics: it is possible to close and open the greenhouse without too much effort and even on both sides at the same time (if there are two sesters), the carcass of the greenhouse is light and, accordingly, mobile, the greenhouse is covered polycarbonate, and therefore rainflows do not do the lid and, due to the scope surface, they will not harm the plants hide under it. Because there is no pass-through pass in the binship, the inside of the design can be used a hundred percent. No need to provide for a place under the furrow and additional strengthening of the inner ridge.
This type of greenhouse is mainly designed for low-speed Flora representatives: For seedlings, the growing conditions in this “house” will be just perfect. Like the greenhouse of greenery (parsley, dill, sprout, garlic), fragrant berries (strawberries or strawberries) and, of course, rootfields (carrots, beet). But the plants will most likely need higher ceilings. For example, tomatoes can be grown in a “bread” exclusively at the stage of seedlings. Later you will have to transplant them to the greenhouse for a reasonable either under the open sky.
The design of the greenhouse includes several components: the base of the greenhouse, directly the framework and the trim. Folded overlaps move up-down due to hinges. This feature gives the gardener the ability to independently adjust the temperature and light greenhouse mode.
Let us dwell in more detail on the Khlebnitsa framework, because it is from the strength of this element of the greenhouse depends on the service life of the shelter. The base for the trim is a quadrilateral with vertically located triangular sidewalls. The upper part of the frame “Lubrices” is made of halfdou, which make up two sash depending on each other. They are attached to the top of the triangles located at the end of the base, with the help of hinge structures. Each gift sash has its own polycarbonate trim. Please note that the difference in the radius values between the sash gives the depth of polycarbonate. Thanks to this, the doors open, easily moving in each other.
If you still decide to buy yourself the aforementioned greenhouse, but the factory assembly, then fold the frame will not work. Especially in addition to buying a diagram-drawing. Such an acquisition depending on the “frills” and features of operation will cost within 10 thousand. Some more budget to independently develop a drawing and construct the structure of prudent sources. Yes, and boast yourself a self-made a greenhouse on a nursery area – a special pleasure for carrying business workers.
Production of greenhouses from girlfriend – occupation, requiring solid preparation and professional equipment. Among the tools are necessary for the construction – a hammer, a drill (screwdriver), scissors for metal, an electric bison, a portable home-use welding machine (if you decide to use welding for fasteners of frameworks). From materials for “Lubpsy” you need to be purchased with bricks, boards or stations for base-foundation, metal-plastic pipes or galvanized profiles, polycarbonate (the number of sheets depends on the size of the size), scores.
Among the stages, the quality of the execution of which depends on the further functional of the greenhouse, the right choice of place to build. Be sure to assess the quality of the land under the future greenhouse. With insufficient looseness or fertilizer it is better to equip the “bread” with a warm pillow like a silage pit. To do this, before installing the frame, you need to unscrew the rectangular trench, the bottom of which to lay out dense paper to protect against parasites and weeds. On top of the cardboard, pour out humus or household decomposing non-chemical waste, like potato cleaning, onion husk. Do not forget about ash. Thanks to this bulk substance, the soil will not only become loose and air, but also will be cleared of parasites.
Another equally responsible episode when developing a plan-scheme plan for the future Gerknik, the most accurate measurement and control of the radius of the semi-. In case of error in measurements, all works will be in vain. Design will be unreliable and overwhelmed. And the wind inside the greenhouse can easily turn the fragile branches of seedlings. If all the side elements of the “breadmen” are very tightly adjacent to each other, the cultures do not threaten the harmful drafts and temperature differences.
With independent manufacture of bread, the framework makes from any pipes, which, in turn, can be both plastic and metal. Choose “black” metal should not be as it can rosure. And if they stopped at this option, process it before installing the moisture-repellent paint. The convenience of the frame of the frame used also depends on the form of the tubes. It is better to choose consumables having a square shape. They are much more convenient to work with them, fasten together and connect with shelter. Frame is made of maximum strength pipes. A sliced polycarbonate is inserted into the finished frame (preferably with protection against ultraviolet radiation) or stretch the film.
Dimensions should not be very cumbersome, because we are not constant refuge of plants from bad weather, but a temporary greenhouse. Equip an eight meter greenhouse undesirable. And not only for considerations of saving space. First of all, the design of impressive dimensions will create a shady on the site, which will adversely affect the rest of the VN.
It is advisable to be guided by the following reference points:
- with one lid – width to 1.5 m;
- With two slopes – width to 2.3 m;
- The length of the greenhouse is 3-4 m;
- Height – up to 1.6 m.
How to build yourself?
- First of all, you need to get acquainted with the installation scheme in detail. They can be found in a huge amount on the Internet. Frame installation is made on a flat surface (level is very useful). In order for the seedlings to get more sunny rays, placing the greenhouse is preferably in accordance with the sides of the world: the southernmost length.
- If you put a firmly “bread” to the ground and fasten the base with pins or stakes, no foundation is not necessary, because the design is lightweight. Base crossbars necessarily need to connect with each other bolts.
- However, if the site is located on the open space and strong wind gusts, simple, but the weighty foundation is still better to build. To do this, you can put a row of bricks in a small ditch around the perimeter of the frame, or put a bars, the tree is better to be treated with the rotation of the protective coating. By the way, the wooden basis is a good option to manufacture a foundation, if desired, such a reason is very easy to disassemble to change the location of the greenhouse.
- After installing the frame, we close it with a polycarbonate with a thickness of 4 mm. or film, but in this case the construction will be less wear-resistant. Sheet polycarbonate must be loosen on a comfortable and clean platform without convexities and place the necessary items. Separate a sheet on the workpiece perfectly electric jigsaw. Edges of the material be sure to break with special plugs. So you will save polycarbonate from contamination from inside cells. The coating on the frame by self-draws is fixed. Excess pieces are cut off. Please note that when assembling the frame there should be no bolt or overwhelms. Otherwise, the design simply will be unstable and at the first end of the wind will fall on the neighboring beds.
- If a removable cover is planned by the garden, it dresses the last turn, it is fixed with either hinges or sleeves. The bustling material of the greenhouse should be checked for ease of opening-closing. If the work is done correctly, the sash will open easily and without interference. Also convenience of opening and closing the greenhouse will provide comfortable accessories. Greenhouse handle It is advisable to choose from light and durable materials. To attach it to the frame you need self-draws.
Typically, such structures are smoothly functioning for several seasons. Special remarks or complaints on their operation from the owners. Basically, most of the users of the Khlebnitz notes the efficiency of the greenhouse. After all, modern greenhouse is a pleasure expensive.
Of the special wishes, voiced by experienced gardens, it is worth noting the following:
- For an excellent crop on the envy of the neighbors on the site, as well as for the health of your landings, try to near the greenhouse there are no shrubs or trees that will not only darken the territory, but also its roots will complicate the soil processing process;
- Observe the remoteness from large-sized buildings (baths, garages, country houses), as well as from a cesspool (at least 20 meters);
Mini-greenhouse “Snail” basically has only positive feedback. For buyers, it can be raised much more products.
Professionals give several recommendations for use.
- Under the base of the greenhouse, it is better to put organic fertilizers, dry foliage or grass. All this will be chased, providing seedlings with additional heating.
- Green plantations will be grateful for the constancy of the climate under the arch. Guarantee such stability is obliged to polycarbonate, which causes a specific protective film from ultraviolet rays. When purchasing weaving materials, be sure to consult the seller on this topic. At the time of choosing a coating for a greenhouse, each owner must decide what purpose is persecuted. If there is a desire to save, it is better to buy a polyethylene film of maximum strength. Now on the market, this product is presented in the widest abundance. The film also will be perfectly cope with its underfloor duties. But, perhaps, give way to polycarbonate in durability.
- Since this greenhouse is characterized by a special ease, with a strong and impact wind speed of 7 m / s, it is possible to overturn, especially in the disclosed form. Pay special attention to the construction fastener to the ground.
- The hinge system is periodically lubricate with oily substances to reduce creak and friction.
- Skates can be equipped with an additional “gadget” – brushes for cleaning natural contaminants: twigs, foliage, dust, fallen or those who have seen on the greenhouse during operation.
- With the onset of spring, fill in the “bread” by snow. Moisturizing the Earth with melt water favorably affects the quality of seedlings.
With the right use of the “bread bed” will delight you with functionality, versatility, compactness and environmental friendliness. The miniature appearance of such a structure will harmoniously fit into the landscape of any subsidence, without violating any copyright decision. Excellent harvest!
About the methods of making a greenhouse-bread and see the following video.