Bath, built on the country area, is considered the best place to stay. To make leisure to make more comfortable, many owners expand its area, removing functional Extensions. Before making them, it is necessary to create a plan and correctly pick up the building material.
Types of attack
Busy to the bath allows you to get a multifunctional Complex for rest. His construction costs much cheaper than the construction of individual buildings, since the extension and sauna are under one roof and have a common foundation.
A few types of premises can be add to the finished steam room.
If there is a bath at the cottage and a warm pre-banker, then usually the need arises In the completion of shower. A new frame fear is attached to the steam room when there is a need for equipment for storing things and fire. The projects of Parims with a swimming pool, to which are greatly popular Adjust the summer kitchen, relaxation room, terrace (open, closed type) or gazebo.
This type of extension – Spacious playground without glazing, which around the perimeter is issued a low fence. The terrace is well protected by a steam room and wind.
Depending on the location of the location distinguish several types of structures.
- Terrace erected before entering. It is used to zoning a resting place, pre-banker and washing. Sizes of such a terrace can be from 7 to 13 m2.
- Separate design. It is located near the reservoir.
- Construction, placed around the perimeter of the bath. The design protects the structure from the negative effects of the external environment and is built under one roof with a steam.
- Terrace on the second floor. Represents the most complex type of an extension that simultaneously performs the function of the veranda and balcony. With its construction, it is necessary to provide good heat and waterproofing.
You can build terraces from any material, given the features of the design of the main building. For a comfortable pastime in the extension, a large table is installed, chairs.
This design may have a different geometric shape – a polyhedron, a rectangle and a square. Arbors are divided into several types.
- Open. Equipped with a canopy, braided railings. Such arbors do not have walls.
- Semi-open. The design provides for the presence of a mounted roof and a single or two-way wall.
- Closed. Outwardly, the similarities with pavilions are equipped with a semi-open or open frame, panoramic windows. They replace living room or relaxation room well.
There are also gazebo-transformers. These are functional and very convenient extensions, built from sliding profiles.
This facility allows you to comfortably relax after bath procedures. Rest room usually have a steam room. It can also replace the pre-banker. If the area of the country area is small, then this extension is recommended to erect from the outside of the bath.
Canopy from rain
It is very Practical and accessible type of extension To the steam room. Shed happens several species. The most popular is a canopy designed to protect the porch against precipitation. It is made of polycarbonate or metal sheets in a single design with a parilicle. Often also to the steamboats are attached automotive and garden canopies.
This type of extension acts continuation of the bath and allows to expand the space of washing, the pre-banker. Summer cuisines may differ location relative to the entrance to the steam room. Most often they are erected in the form of a tambour with a new entrance.
The extensions to the steamboards can be erected from different building materials, while most often used Tree, foam blocks and brick. The material is usually selected under the one of which the main construction is built. Before choosing building materials, it is important to take into account its advantages and disadvantages, because the lifetime of the extension will depend on it.
This is The most popular material in construction. It is practical and has durability, aesthetic, environmentally friendly safety and low thermal conductivity. His minus: instability to rotting, fire and moisture.
This material is ideal for the construction of any type of attachment, as is The most durable. Brick is resistant to negative impact of humidity, temperature differences and fire. When choosing this material it is important to take into account that it requires additional hydro and vaporizolation.
For the construction of lightweight structures, the blocks of foam concrete are usually chosen because they have an affordable cost, low weight and easy to lay. Foam blocks easily cut, and when they are installed, there is no need to further strengthen the basis of the main structure. The only thing that extensions from foam blocks require high-quality hydro and vaporizolation.
How to make it yourself?
Sooner or later, every owner of the country area has to think over the issue of expansion of the house or bath. Before doing the independent erection of attachments to the bath, It is important to take into account their design features and correctly draw up a project. If you plan to build a capital extension, then you must also decide in advance with the type of base. Most often, for this, columnar or ribbon foundation is chosen.
To raise a frame extension, the following types of work should be performed:
- make a project;
- Select the material (for frame structures it is recommended to use a bar pre-treated with antiseptics);
- establish a reliable foundation (it should be such as the base of the bath itself);
- perform laying of the waterproofing layer and seal seal between the walls of the steam and an extension;
- dismantle part of the roof of the main building;
- Install doors and windows;
- perform internal arrangement, trimming walls and placing furniture.
The construction of an extension of a tree is different from the construction of a structure of brick or foam blocks. But in the first, and in the second case, you should create a estimate, then we clear the platform. When the skeleton design is built, the lower crown is primarily stacked, then a bunch of a bar of the walls of the steam wage with the lower crown is made and an angular connection “in the thorn” or “in the paw”. The walls of the extension must rise above the bath level.
When the roof is planned to be installed separately, the walls are raised by 1-2 crown from the lower level of the steam. Seam, formed in places of connection of a bath with a complete design, you need to seal with a glass gamble inside, and to fill in vaporizolation outside and close with a wooden nickname.
As for the construction of attachments from brick or foam blocks, it has its own characteristics and consists of the following steps.
- Preparation of the site for construction. For this, it is cleared around the perimeter of the territory for the future design – the upper layer of the soil is removed, the stones, garbage and vegetation are removed.
- Foundation is established. Initially, under the concrete base, according to the Trench project, the holes will be drilled up to 50 cm deep, and rods are clogged. Next, the trench is covered with a layer consisting of gravel and sand, weld the strapping, lay out the formwork and poured it with concrete.
- Focodal blocks are performed. It can be carried out on cement mortar or special glue.
- The roof is carried out. To do this, it is recommended to wait until the walls (2-3 months). The overall root for the steam and an extension is difficult to install, as it is necessary to disassemble half the roof, and then collect it again. Therefore, many masters prefer to mount a separate roof, it is assembled in the minimum time from the cross section of 15×50 cm and 10×40 cm.
- Upon completion of construction, an internal arrangement of an extension is performed. Thus, to the finished steam room, each will be able to attach their own veranda, a spacious terrace or a gazebo.
Examples of projects
Today there are many projects with extensions to baths, thanks to which the pastime becomes comfortable. The most popular option is considered Highlight to the terrace bath with a grill. To place a grill area on the ground, the terrace should be spacious. The distance between the table and the brazier is made at least two meters. The brazier is erected with chimney on a separate basis, which must be foreseen at the beginning of the project.
As an outdoor coating for an open terrace, you need to choose Sandstone or tile. To protect against the external impact of precipitation, the design follows glazed with plastic or sliding aluminum frames. In the closed terrace for laying floors, you can choose wood.
Special attention should be paid to the internal design of the terrace. It must be performed in one stylist with a steam. We must not forget about the placement of furniture, wicker chairs are perfect for the terrace, a big wooden table.
No less popular also Ban projects with lounge lounge. The lining of the mini-pool is performed by tiles, its color and design is selected under the style of restroom. An extension is recommended to arrange in oriental style using a mosaic and a floral ornament, it can be raised from both wood and bricks. Furniture selected from moisture-resistant materials.
Parium with a devounted veranda will allow you to fully relax not only to all family members, but also to friends. This complex should be issued under the total glass roof and supplement the gazebo, the pool, this will allow in the fresh air not only to eat, drink tea, but also cool. To the extension to the steam room looked harmoniously, it is important to comply with the proportions in their sizes. So, for example, to a bath of 6×4 m, it is recommended to build a veranda 2×4 m, as a result, the size of the combined construction will be 6×6 m. In the gazebo, you need to place a few chairs, a bench and a table, near the pool to put comfortable sun beds.
If desired, the steam room can be completed with other extensions. It all depends on the financial capabilities of the owner of the site and its size. Despite the fact that the construction of the attacks with their own hands is considered a difficult case, with him to cope with everyone who wants. The most important thing is to properly draw up a project and pick up the building material.
How to build a veranda to the bath’s baths, look in the following video.