The construction of the bath complex requires proper attention to the most minor nuances. In an ideal place for recreation, the bath will turn only after a thorough study of the theoretical part and a sequence of actions. And the work done with your own hands will only strengthen the positive effect of obtaining bath procedures.
The main feature of the Russian bath is wet steam. To create it in the steam room, a certain humidity is supported. Humidity and steam balance is achieved by a complete absence of ventilation.
Waste options for bathrooms A huge amount. The choice depends on personal preferences and is limited by financial capabilities. Features of the interior decoration traditionally should have rest and peaceful pleasure. Therefore, the main thing in the decoration finishing is natural, convenience, minimalism.
For example, an excellent natural decor for the steam room – natural log house. However, the latest construction technologies suggest the use of more modern ways of construction of the bath, so facilities often require finishing materials.
Additional materials should not adversely affect the basic requirements for the bath:
- Steam, shower, rest room must have a beautiful and practical design;
- The presence of a hot, but not burning steam is important in the steam;
- In the shower, it is important and convenience and safety.
Properly selected materials will have a positive effect on the functional features of the bath. They will also affect the duration of the service of the walls, the floor, the ceiling of the room. Materials It is important to choose in the desired quality in accordance with the features of bathrooms.
For example, a pair is distinguished by a constant presence of a hot steam, which enters the concentrated form and is quite tight. In addition, the temperature differences are noted in this room, as well as high humidity.
Many materials may not withstand such an extreme situation. However, the modern market offers a lot of interesting finishes, which best complies with steam rooms.
Features of the finishes for the wage must be as follows:
- have the ability to warm up and do not accumulate heat;
- be moisture-resistant;
- have good aesthetic characteristics;
- be resistant to fungus and mold;
- have the ability to clean the air.
The washing room involves not only washing, but also. Classic Choice: Tree, Ceramic Tile. For the washing, for example, coniferous wood is suitable. She has high water repellent qualities. In addition, coniferous rocks have a beautiful appearance. The floor in this room must have anti-slip properties, as well as a comfortable temperature. Assist in achieving the result can tile of ceramics.
As a reliable material for the tambour and recreation room, you can choose:
- porcelain stoneware;
- natural stone;
Greater aesthetic and practicality can be achieved by combining these finishes. In the bath created by your own hands, it is possible to realize the most non-standard ideas. Choose optimal types of finishes and their variations.
Traditional finish inside a tree bath. The most suitable wooden base for decoration – lining.
These special finishing panels have major advantages:
- good air circulation;
- zero condensate;
- Beautiful appearance;
- Simple installation;
- acceptable price.
The best source material for the lining is considered: larch, linden, alder, ash. Walls made of hardwood warmly warm up, while the outdoor temperature of the walls remains comfortable for human skin.
Unlike coniferous breeds, deciduous rocks do not distinguish resin, so they are considered harmless to finishing walls pair.
The lining of pine, for example, is not at all suitable for the steam. This base, when heated, will allocate poisonous substances, and is also covered with a resin, which can drip off the walls, ceiling and cause burns.
Options for finishing the “Lining” differ in classity. For example, the class C has a low cost, suitable for finishing the walls of the tambour. Class B is equipped with contrasting splashes, cracks, minor damage. Every 1.5 meters of the length of such lining suggest a certain number of bitch. The lining is suitable for the design of the recreation room in natural style, as well as for the Tambura.
Lining a class allows some small cracks. However, it does not allow visible cores on the cut. 1.5 meters of length can at least be at least one bitch. Class A Lining Suitable for decoration of some sections of steam.
Class grade lining has an excellent appearance, But the corresponding price. Materials can be faced with steam walls, recreation rooms, washing. Excellent wall decoration will serve a lime gorny. The material does not allow overheating, does not emit resin. The lime panels will serve as high-quality sound insulation, you can add them to an unedged board.
For steam barrier, the pair of basalt mineral wool, foil in the form of a film. Foil and walls and ceiling for waterproofing. In order to isolation of the furnace in the steam room, it is permissible to use brick and salts for finishing.
In the bath is permissible to use the Himalayan salt. Salt bath combines the positive properties of a dry pair and therapeutic chamber, having a beneficial effect on a person.
Works related to the ceiling trim starting from laying insulation in the attic. To exclude dust inwards, all the cracks between the boards should be smeared. The insulation material uses brick crumbs, other bulk options.
Bath ceiling must withstand temperature loads. Finishing materials must resist couple streams. Do not choose to finish the ceiling Materials excreasing toxic substances when heated.
Therefore, from the inside it is not recommended to apply materials such as Faneur or Chipboard – they contain sawdust, which are fire hazardous. Do not choose foam or polystyrene foam insulation, polyethylene films, they are afraid of high temperatures.
Building bases, relevant to the ceiling of the bath – it is a bruck of ate or pine for beams and floors, an unedged board or a spool for the first ceiling overlap, the linden from the class A Linden or B – the ceiling casing inside. For vaporizolation, aluminum foil can be used, membrane films, for waterproofing – membrane films. Hanging the steam room can be lipoo with a scroll.
Lime Growing with Lycom – Perfect Bath Ceiling Finish in Natural Style.
The optimal choice for the floor of all rooms of the bath, except for the steaming – tiles of ceramics. Block tile in a steam room may be present near the stove. A variety of modern collections without difficulty will allow you to choose a suitable design for a rest room or a washing. At the same time, the trim tile will be not only comfortable and aesthetic, but also practical and durable.
Paul steam room can be made of concrete or wooden. Concrete or stone floors cold. Therefore, it is more likely to preference. Wooden floors involve the preparation of the foundation, on which the beams are stacked, lags are stacked on top of them. Empty between beams and lags are filled with insulation, which is chosen by clay. Over the insulation stacked vaporizolation, waterproofing, then the finishing floor is equipped.
Concrete floor involves the arrangement of the base from rubble and clay. Ruberoid and bitumen mastic serves as waterproofing. In the insulation may be mineral wool or clay. The finishing layer of the floor is laid on the heat insulation surface.
Russian Bath – Oasis of the Folk Country. Here are appropriate stem simple curtains on the windows made by their own hands. Often in the bath is embodied by hunting style, other options for natural design.
For example, the steam room is considered a real heart of a bath, and therefore its interior should be alive, breathable. Synthetic materials are not allowed, especially near the stove. All items in the pair must carry high-quality safety and natural purity.
Especially designers in the steam room will look like a combination of such finishing materials like lining and stone, brick and granite slabs, a block house. In addition to beauty, the interior of the Parchin must carry absolute security. Therefore, the design indoor pair often – a compromise of choice. In a bathing room, strict bends of shelves, hidden light, noble stone behind the oven.
If a separate room for vacationers is drawn up in the bath, then all the attention in the design of comfort. In the first place here is the same naturalness. Curtains with swans and strict blinds on the windows are appropriate. This bathroom is usually compact, but light.
However, there are no special requirements for decoration. It is desirable that everything is made in fairly calm colors with comfortable pastime.
Modern bath involves the arrangement room. Here is allowed to install a full plumbing. Often this place is the pool of unimaginable forms. In the absence of an area for the area of the pool in the oil, showers are arranged. Stylish modern showers and places will not take a lot, and in the interior of the bath fit well. For shower, even an optionally separate room allocate.
The inner washing in the Russian bath was equipped and around the stove, in a steam room. Washing objects served simple basins and buckets. Taking into account the possibilities of modern materials, all this can be realized in the current baths buildings.
The design of the bath can be interconnected with the personal perception of colors and their combinations. This feature depends on the physiological structure of the eyes, the state of nerves, life experience. Psychologists argue that for women the color is greater than the form, and the content is more important for men. At the same time, a person has the ability all the time something to associate with something.
The design of the bath – the choice is purely individual, should be based only on a personal presentation about the rest.
How to get it yourself?
The basis of the Russian bath – stove. Best Materials for Kamenka – Natural Stones, Bricks.
A edged board is allowed for mounting the floor, and the work itself includes several stages.
- Getting rid of all garbage, level alignment.
- Concrete screed. This stage can be skipped if the rough base and so enough aligned. Base is permissible to fall asleep sand.
- Layout of brick bases that will be support for lag. The height of the base of the brick is equal to the height of the flooring.
- Attaching lag to the columns. Lagges – boards with a cross section of 25×25 in increments of 100 cm.
- Playing board boards. Works should be started from the corner away the rooms relative to the doorway. Self-tapping screws are suitable for fasteners. IMPORTANT when screwing down the cap completely drown in the wood.
- Paul design should include drain.
After laying the floor, the walls of the walls are made. Frame base is mounted for trim. Frame material – Bar or Simple Rake. It is important to take into account the load level. For example, shelves are often attached to the walls, the rails will not stand them. The direction of the frame base should be perpendicular to the clapboard.
Guide to the stages of work:
- Install on the wall screws the initial and last ray on the wall. The step of the guides is selected in accordance with the size of insulation materials.
- On top of the frame strengthen the waterproofing material.
- Let’s start working with insulation (for example, mineral wool).
- Place a layer of vaporizolation. Separate sheets of material are better attached by a construction stapler.
- Start the arrangement of the lining, starting from the far section of the room.
After the vertical clamping, go to the ceiling works. For the ceiling is also allowed lining. A cutting board or timber is suitable as a frame. Frame step corresponds to the size of the insulation plates. The frame is installed in the same way.
- Attach on top of the frame layer of the moisture-repellent base.
- Next, fill the gaps of the insulation (for example, basalt cotton).
- Thoroughly align the plates.
- On top of the insulation mounted a layer of vapor barrier by applying a construction stapler. Provide nahby in 20-30 cm. Clamp joints with aluminum tape.
- Go to mount lining.
Installation of shops in the bath should be made at a sufficient distance from the heater. It is important here to observe convenient distances for a person. For example, it should be at least 50 cm to the stove. Between the floor of the bath and the upper shelf there should be a gap to the meter.
About how to carry out the finish of the steam, look in the following video.
Tips and recommendations
Correctly start creating a ban in the trim, when it is already erected and all the rooms are distributed. Since it is more convenient when choosing a material to rely on the well-known data on the area of the bathroom.
For a particular room, you can create several options, thus the choice will appear. Determine the optimal option, and only then draw in the counting of the required finishing foundations. Do not forget that in addition to the finishing foundations, it will take hydro-, vapor and thermal insulation. Decide with lighting devices. They must be non-hazardous for the bath, but quite bright.
Observe the sequence of finishing activities:
- Installation of electrical wiring. Wires are skipped through hydro and vaporizolation.
- Defining a place for a furnace. Its decoration is made with regard to fireproof technologies.
- Installation of crate on the walls and ceiling, fasten the first layer of vaporizolation.
- Install the insulation. Choosing materials, less than all reactive temperatures and humidity.
- Place the second layer of vaporizolation over the insulation.
- Secure the foil film or other material with reflective properties.
- Arrange the base and walls for the stove.
- Lay out the floor.
- Install the box and door.
When installing electricity, consider the uniform distribution of devices in all rooms of the bathroom. The lighting should be sealed, better if with the protection of lamps from humidity. Wooden plaffers – Shirma can serve as protection. They will maintain a common natural style and muffled the bright light of the lamps.
Beautiful examples in the interior
Explore interesting examples of interior design.
- Original steam room in a bath with decoration of hardening wood. Entertaining element – Round window with a view of the lake.
- Classic steam room with a finish from a regular board. Wood is equally comfortable in decoration, like lining. It creates the atmosphere of comfort.
- Option of combined use of materials – boards and lining. Please note that on the floor is ordinary, well aligned concrete screed.
- Living room in natural style. Nothing superfluous: benches, table, all of wood. It is permissible to use coniferous rocks.
- Application of mixed materials pair. Natural stone finished wall at the stove.
- Options for waters in natural style. As in the case of a rest room – nothing superfluous. On the floor Safe tile, instead of a stationary shower – shower corner.