Of particular importance in the life of every person has a healthy strong sleep. After all, from how a person gets over, not only his mood will depend on, but also the coordinated work of the whole organism. Not only a comfortable sleeping place affects the quality of sleep, but also good bedding. Especially carefully you need to refer to the selection of the pillow. Among the many manufacturers, ASKONA has highlighted, producing a variety of orthopedic pillows.
The better ormatek?
Very often, many buyers get up before choosing: where to buy a comfortable, high-quality and not very expensive pillow, most suitable in all parameters and perfectly providing the correct position during night rest. In order to understand which pillows are better – ASKONA or ORMATEK, you need to compare products of both manufacturers:
- An important advantage of ASKONA is the duration of its existence on the market. ASKONA firmly settled on the Russian market and has been working for more than 26 years. Ormatek is only 16 years old engaged in the production of similar products.
- Products of these companies also have some differences. Only the company Askona has pillows with mini-springs that contribute to the complete relaxing of the neck muscles. In addition, some models in the pillows have special coal inserts that not only support the cervical spine, but also absorb odors.
- Unlike Ormatek, Askona provides a guarantee for all types of products up to 25 years. ORMATEK also offers only 10 years warranty.
- And that and the other manufacturer suggests buying their products on credit with installment payment. In addition, both firms arrange periodically all sorts of promotions and sales. But not only the pillows, but also all the products of ASKONA costs a little cheaper of similar ormatek products while maintaining excellent quality and functions.
- Choosing a pillow from Askona, you can be confident in the excellent quality of any, manufactured model, and also significantly save, acquiring your favorite model.
Askona has developed and produces various pillows in shape, sizes and fillers. In addition to traditional classic options that have a square or a small rectangle, specialized options are produced: anatomical and orthopedic models.
Anatomical pillows are designed to create the most comfortable conditions for sleep. As a rule, these products have a filler with a memory effect in their composition. Thanks to the properties of this foamed cushion filler capable of taking the outlines of the head, adjusting to all the individual characteristics of the structure.
Among the anatomical options, you can pick up models intended for people with various preferences.
As a rule, each person loves to sleep in a certain pose. There are individuals who prefer to sleep solely on the back, and some sleep only on the side. And those and others need special models. ASKONA manufactures such models equipped with a unique filler capable of memorizing the outlines of the head.
Orthopedic pillows manufactured by the company in form are similar to the anatomical models, and, in fact, have a different purpose. Orthopedic options are based on a more hard or frame basis. As a rule, the models are equipped with rollers that contribute to the correct unloading of the spine. Orthopedic models are designed for people suffering from various diseases of the cervical spine. Some models have a special surface having a cooling effect.
The company has models that are in great demand and therefore very popular with buyers:
- Anatomical model Spring Pillow has several fillers in its composition. The basis of this model is a spring block consisting of soft independent springs. Each spring is packed in a separate case and is distinguished by an accurate and verified reaction to the lowest touch. In addition to the springs, the pillow includes polyester fiber and MEDI FOAM foam. Due to their availability, the product has an optimal microclimate. This model is represented in the amount of 50×70 cm, with a height of the side of 20 cm and is suitable for sleep in any position.
- Equally popular and model Revolution, perfectly supporting a man’s neck. The basis of this model is Latex, and more precisely its special type-Latex Spring. In addition to the bactericidal properties inherent in this material, it is also a hypoallergenic filler. This unique material contributing to the free air exchange inside the product has both other advantages. The most significant is an anti-cluster effect, expressed in the absence of squeezing blood vessels, as a result of which the blood is freely circulating in the cervical.
- Model Profilux Enjoy no less demand. The softness and volume of this cushion provides polyester fiber, and the support function provides the MEDI FOAM foam, designed as anatomical roller. The model has a fairly high side (22 cm), but it does not interfere with it in the most convenient for each position.
- Model ProfiStyle Consists of MEDI FOAM filler. In the center of the product there is a deepening on which small elevations are located, providing micromassage heads. This option is suitable for sleep in absolutely any pose.
- The basis of the models Classic Blue and Classic Green makes up a foam with memory effect. Each model on one side caused a layer of a special gel in the form of relief, and on another layer of foam. The presence of a gel base with a light refreshing effect and contributing to the relaxing of face muscles makes any model from the Classic series perfect option for everyday use.
- Similar to its functions and model CONTOUR PINK. In this embodiment, there are rollers, thanks to which you can choose the optimal height of the sleeping pillow on the side or on the back. The embossed surface in this model is slightly gentle, compared with previous models, relaxes and massages the facial muscles.
- Special attention deserved model Sleep Professor Zet. The basis of this pillow is a granular material, due to which a good air exchange is provided with a product.
ASKONA in the production of pillows uses the most modern materials. The basis of any model manufactured by the company is fillers, each of which has certain properties. Gel fillers have special properties:
- High Strength Hypoallergenic Filler Neo Taktile Contains gel microparticles with cooling effect. Gel filler has a beneficial effect on the muscles. Soft fabrics of the face and neck are not subjected to comprehension, as a result of which the blood freely circulates inside the vessels. Thanks to the presence of these particles, point support is provided neck and head. In addition, this material contributes to the right thermoregulation, as a result of which the head and neck do not sweat, as the particles do not allow the surface of the pillow. The undoubted advantage of this filler is the ability to neutralize electromagnetic waves. The only nuance of this innovative material is a small smell that is present due to antibacterial impregnation. But over time he dishes.
- Another innovative material used by Askona as a pillow filler is Ecogel. This durable, but at the same time, very soft material has an incredibly refreshing effect. Biogel fillers are absolutely harmless to the body. Pillows with this filler belong to the most comfortable products.
It is worth noting that, in addition to super modern materials, the company also uses traditional fillers. These include: highly elastic and breathable latex, heat-resistant and elastic polyester fiber, as well as natural eucalyptus fiber, well absorbing moisture, while remaining dry and cool.
In most products there are covers that allow you to preserve the initial form for a long time. The composition of the fabric used for covers can enter both cotton fibers (SLEEP Professor Zet model) and polyester and spandex threads. Also, the company produces protective covers from velor, which are well passed air and prevent the penetration of bacteria and ticks. These covers due to the presence of Miracle Membrene membrane are able to maintain the most comfortable temperature. All of them are equipped with a reliable locking lock on zipper.
How to choose for sleep?
Anyone has the individual characteristics that need to be considered when choosing a suitable pillow. Age, width of the shoulders and the main posture during sleep are the main criteria to be focused on the selection of pillows. Diverse forms, size, height, rigidity and type of cushion filler chosen taking into account individual characteristics of a person.
If you focus on the shape of the pillow, then the optimal option is the rectangular model.
A large square pillow, according to orthopedists, should stay in the past. For lovers sleep on his back, the classic model will fit well. People who prefer the side posture will be delighted with rollers.
In addition to the form, it is necessary to navigate the height of the side. Ideally suitable products Height Borket will be equal to the width of the shoulder. Find out this magnitude just enough. This is measured by the distance from the bottom of the neck before the start of the shoulder joint.
For those who sleep on the side, you need a model with a high side, and for lovers to see dreams on the back – more suitable pillows with a high side. In addition, the product is selected, depending on the floor. For men, sides at the pillow should be higher than that of women intended for women.
There are certain pillow height parameters suitable for defined poses. Low models with a height of 6-8 cm are suitable for those who sleep on the stomach. Options with sidelights from 8 to 10 cm are suitable for preferring to sleep on the back. Pillows with a height of 10-14 cm – for those who love to relax on the side, and models with sides from 10 to 13 cm are produced for sleeping on the side and back.
Another important indicator is the rigidity of the product. This indicator is also selected depending on the posture taken during sleep. The most hard models, perfectly supporting not only head, but also neck, are the best option for people sleeping on the side.
Options having an average rigidity are suitable for lovers settle on the back. Soft products are suitable for lovers to sleep on the stomach.
Customer Reviews of Products Firm
The main part of the buyers who purchased pillows, under the trademark of Askona, remained very pleased with his purchase. Almost everyone celebrates excellent quality of pillows and comfortable sensations during operation. For many, the choice of anatomical pillow solved the problem with the cervical spine. According to many buyers, pain in the neck of the neck is no longer bother, and sleep has become stronger.
Read more about Askona Mediflex Suit Pillow See next video.