During operation, the washing machine machine makes a sound, the presence of which is inevitable, and they become stronger at the press. But sometimes there are sounds too unusual – the technique begins to buzz, knock and even can hear clanging and rattling. Such noise is not only annoying, but also indicates that there was a breakdown. If you ignore unusual sounds and do not accept the appropriate measures to eliminate them on time, the machine can break the finally, and it will be required to be repaired.
Some faults and their reasons can be eliminated by their own, and only a qualified specialist from the service center can solve more complex problems.
Causes of emergence of foreign sounds
To establish troubleshooting, you need to listen and determine how the washing machine is noisy during annealing and in washing mode. The fault will manifest itself as follows:
- The car is badly knocking, a strange whistle appeared, she rattles, and something bites something in it;
- On large speeds during the spin, something whistles and creaks, it seems that the drum threatens;
- In the process of washing, the washing machine publishes too loud sounds – hear crop, she buzzes.
Another characteristic feature that occurs during the malfunction of the washing machine is that rusty stains appear on the underwear after washing, and under the bottom of the case – small puddles due to water leakage.
It is possible to determine on their own bye not every breakdown, in difficult situations it will be necessary to help a specialist.
In the course of the work of spis, the washing machine sometimes encourages the free course of the drum. The engine in such a situation begins to work on limit revolutions and emit strong buzzing sounds, uncharacteristic for normal process. Reasons because of which the drum jars can be different.
- Stretches or breaks the belt – This situation happens if the washing machine is overly overloaded with linen. In addition, the belt may fail due to its worn out or stretching under long service life. The broken or saving belt can be filled with a rotating pulley, which creates a drum blocking and accompanied by noise.
- Bearing wear – This part of the working unit can also be worn out over time or even destroyed. Bearing makes whistling sounds, clanging, grinding, and maybe they can jar. Check the wellness of the bearings is easy – turn off the machine from the network, click on the drum and shocked it from the side to the side. If you hear the grinding, it means that the problem is in this place.
- The speed sensor burned down – The drum can stop rotating if this node failed.
The breakdowns associated with the malfunction of the drum – the most common in cases where the washing machine begins to make the sounds uncharacteristic for it.
If during the washing process, foreign objects fall into the gap between the tank for heating the water and the drum, then the rotation of the latter can be blocked, which causes the enhanced operation of the engine and is accompanied by a characteristic noise.
To get into the gap between the tank and the drum, foreign objects can next by:
- Through a rubber cuff, closing this gap during the washing process, it can also happen, If the rubber sealing cuff is linked to the breakdown, torn or deformed;
- from pockets of washed clothes – along with bed linen or with other things by inattention;
- During washing when leaving weakly sewed beads, buttons, rhinestones, hooks and other decorative elements of clothing;
- Availability of foreign objects may also be in compartments for the powder, sometimes children can imperceptibly put their small toys.
Sometimes a few minutes spent before washing to check all pockets and folding all small things or abundantly decorated with decorative elements in a special bag for washing, allow you to avoid serious breakdowns of washing machinery.
With excessive overloads, the electric motor in the washing machine may fail. The reason is also somewhat.
- Large percentage of worn brushes – Such a problem often occurs from instruments, the service life of which has passed for a mark of 10-15 years. Worn brushes begin to spoke, but even if the integrity is not broken, then the worn items are completely replaced.
- Cliffs or winding closures – On the stator and rotor of the engine there are windings of conductive material in the form of a wire, sometimes they are damaged, in this case it will be necessary to replace the stator or rotor or rewind them.
- Fault collector – This node is located in the engine rotor, and it will be necessary to extract it. Lamins can be squeezed, collapse, with the brushes to which it is connected, begin to spark. Laminet detachment leads to engine overheating. Repair in this situation is quite complicated and forces only experienced specialist.
- Damaged bearing – The electric motor during its revolutions can work with a tangible beat, it can say that its bearing mechanism has failed, which will be required to replace.
The engine breakdown is a rather serious malfunction, the diagnosis and elimination of which do it yourself at home at home.
In addition to the specified reasons, the washing machine can issue loud sounds and due to other faults.
- Not eliminated transport bolts, which fix the drum springs while moving the car over long distances from the manufacturer to the buyer.
- The washing machine when installing on the uneven floor was not exhibited strictly by horizontal level, As a result, its vibration and movement on the floor during washing and spinning.
- Related pulley – The problem occurs with long-term operation of the washing machine. You can detect a malfunction by having heard the characteristic snapshots that are heard at the time of pressing. If you remove the rear wall of the machine body and pull the screw that fixes the pulley in its place, then such a problem will be eliminated.
- Related counterweights – The situation also at the time of pressing the press appears with a debt of the use of technology. Strong noise occurs if the counterweight is mounted, responsible for reliable fixation of water tank. Such a malfunction is eliminated on its own – you need to remove the cover cover from behind and tighten the attachment screw.
- Cheap models of washing machines are sometimes noisy due to poorly fitted sealing rubber cuff, As a result, the whistle is heard during washing and the pieces of this material are visible on the walls of the drum. Specialists recommend in this case to fix between the seal and the front wall of the case a piece of rough sandpaper, after which you need to run in test mode without linen. Some time after the start of the washing cycle, the sandpaper will sew extra millimeters from rubber, as a result of which the whistle stops.
If this method does not help, it makes sense to completely replace the rubber cuff.
Such faults do not constitute a serious problem, but if they cannot be eliminated in time, then the situation may lead to the fact that other, more significant and expensive mechanisms fail, so you should not ignore small breakdowns.
How to fix the problem?
Before making the purchase of a new washing machine or contact a service center for repair, while trying to estimate their scale and the ability to eliminate their own.
To work on diagnosing and eliminating some faults, you will need: a set of screwdrivers, a wrench, pliers and a multimeter device, with which you can estimate the level of current resistance and reveal the burnt electroelectants of the mechanism of the washing machine.
So that the process of disassembling and reverse assembly passed easily, Arm yourself with a naked flashlight. And the whole process of dismissing one or another element Remove the phone or cameras so that you then it was easier to collect a mechanism back.
The complex of work will depend on what cause led to their occurrence.
- In the case when after purchasing and delivery to the house at the washing machine Transport bolts were not removed, performing the function of fixing the springs of the drum, they will still be removed. Find them easy: they are located on the back of the case. In each instruction, the machine has a detailed scheme of their location and a description of the dismantling work. You can remove the bolts using a conventional wrench.
- If when installing the washing machine was put wrong, without performing the adjustment of its screw legs relative to the floor plane, similar to the skeletal of the geometry of its design will cause strong noise when washing and the beating when performing pressed. Fix the situation will help a special device called a construction level. With it, you need to adjust the position of the legs, screwing them up until the horizon line is perfectly smooth. So that the machine works quietly, after performing the control under the legs, you can put a special anti-vibration rug that levels small blocks of floor irregularities.
- When the cause of loud sounds in the washing machine are Foreign items stuck in space between a tank for water heating and rotating drum, You can solve the question, only removing these items from the construction case. To do this, you will have to remove the rear wall of the car, remove the heating element, called Tan, and collect all the accumulated garbage. In some modern models of washing machine, the collection of such small items is carried out in a special filter – then you need to substitute a water collection container, unscrew the filter, clean it, and then return to your place.
Similar actions are easy to perform, but the solution of more complex problems will require you at least minimal skills to work with electrical engineering, and if you do not possess them, then repair is better to entrust the specialist from the service center.
How to prevent noise?
So that the washing machine serves a long time, and when working in it, a knock, whistle and other noncharacteric sounds, The risk of possible breakdowns can be minimized by a number of ways.
- To install a washing machine It is necessary to prepare an outdoor surface, Boating about it to be smooth and smooth. At the time of installation it is important to take advantage of the construction level.
- Before starting, it is important not to forget to unscrew the transport bolts. The procedure for performing work is in each instruction attached to the washing machine.
- Never overload the car more norm, stipulated by the Washing Program. Remember that the weight of the laundry increases, because it absorbs water.
- Before putting a thing in a washing machine, Carefully inspect it, remove foreign objects, and erase small things in special bags.
- The interval between the processes of the automatic washing machine was mandatory should be at least 30-60 minutes. Ideally, it is recommended to run the washing machine no more than 1 time a day.
- Periodically, the washing machine needs to clean the tan from scale. For this use special chemicals or citric acid. The drug is poured into the container for the bleach and include the machine in test mode. For the prevention of the formation of a lime deputy, it is recommended for each wash to add special means to washing powder.
- Every year you need to produce Preventive inspection of the washing machine for wear its mechanisms and reliability of their fastening in the building.
The washing machine is a rather complex mechanism that can work with a certain share of loads. But if you heard that the usual sound began to change, do not think that such a phenomenon is temporary and it will be able to threaten. Timely diagnosis and repairs will save your household assistant for many years.
About how to fix the noise when ticking the washing machine, look next.