Currently, manufacturers from Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Holland and China lead on the Russian market of household appliances. But domestic brands are not so well known for most Russians. Therefore, to make the right choice, it is worth examining the main features of Renova washing machines and familiarize yourself with the reviews of their owners.
The rights to the Renova brand belong to the Nova’s Russian concern, which was created in Rostov-on-Don in 2004. Initially, the company was developing technician models adapted under the Russian market, and finished products were collected at the PRC and Turkey factories. In 2009, the company opened the first own production – the plant in the Krasnodar Territory. In 2011, the second factory of the company was opened in Angarsk. It is at these enterprises and produce most Renova washing machines.
The main difference between the company’s range from products of European and Chinese competitors – a huge selection of models of semi-automatic washing machines.
Such technique was widespread in Soviet times, but today it has become almost rarity. The disadvantages of such a technical solution are obvious:
- Semi-automatic washing requires the periodic participation of the owner of the technique, which should manually pour water into it and switch modes;
- The number of possible washing options is noticeably inferior to automatic models, and various selection and adjustment technologies are not available in principle;
- This technique does not always provide high quality washing and does not work well with complex pollution;
- The design of such machines is visibly inferior to models.
Despite such a solid list of flaws, semi-automatic options have a number of important advantages.
- Thanks to the possibility of a manual set and drain of water, this technique does not require connecting to plumbing and sewer networks, which means it can be installed on cottages, construction sites and other places where it is impossible to place a machine machine. And if you have an electric generator, you can even take such a device with you in long-term travel around the wild.
- Semi-automatic models are distinguished by significantly less weight and dimensions than machine guns of similar power.
- These products are very economically spent water and electricity, so their operation costs much cheaper.
- The cost of semi-automatic machines is noticeably lower than that of automata.
- Due to its simplicity, such devices are more reliable than more complex models.
- Repair and maintenance of this technique costs cheaper than for automatic machines. In addition, a considerable part of the breakdowns can be eliminated with their own hands.
- Almost all models of such equipment have vertical load, thanks to which they occupy less space and have the ability to add new things right in the washing process.
Renova semi-automatic washing machines have a number of important differences from such a technique produced by other companies.
- The power of these machines of these machines is noticeably higher than that of the functions of competitors models similar.
- The use of modern technical solutions allows to increase the efficiency of such devices – almost all of them relate to the class of energy efficiency+. Therefore, their operation will cost even cheaper than the use of equipment of other manufacturers.
- Modified by the company’s specialists The form of activators (blade propeller, which is used to create water flows in the tank) provides effective washing and preservation of things in all modes supported by the machine.
- In models that have a pressure function, centrifuge speed is up to 1350 rpm, which allows to achieve a very low residual moisture of things.
- All equipment works in reverse rotation mode, so that clothes and linen are not twisted during washing in harnesses. This increases cleaning efficiency and avoids damage to things.
- The drain pump is installed on all machines, due to which it is enough to place the drain hose for the drain of dirty water from the device so that the water from it is poured into the sink, drain pit or container.
- Most of the models are equipped with a filter that protects the drain system from clogging with a pile, down and threads.
- Renova Machine Case made of high-quality polypropylene, which company acquires from the Korean Giant LG. This material not only has high strength, but also safe for ecology and human health, and also not prone to burnout.
Currently, the company offers such models of semi-automatic washing machines.
- WS-30ET – Mini-model of one-coacon layout weighing only 6.7 kg with dimensions 410 × 330 × 635 mm. Maximum load – 3 kg. It has only 2 modes of operation – usual and gentle wash. Equipped with a timer (up to 15 minutes). The drain pump is not installed, the spin mode is not provided. Power – 0.2 kW.
- WS-35E – differs from the previous version of increased to 3.5 kg with a capacity (due to the increased to 9.5 kg of weight) and the presence of another mode – intensive washing. Power – 0.25 kW.
- WS-40PT – Thanks to a two-bit design, this machine can simultaneously erase one group of things and press another in a tank with centrifuger. At the same time, the rinse is possible in any of the two tanks. Maximum load – 4 kg with washing and 3.5 kg during annealing. Spin speed – up to 1350 rpm. Installed drain pump. The case and cover are equipped with transparent windows, allowing to monitor the washing process. The filter in the drain system is not provided. Power – 0.36 kW.
- WS-40PET – upgraded version of the previous model, characterized by the design and availability of the filter.
- WS-50PET – differs from the WS-40PET model with an increased to 5 kg with a capacity of the main tank and up to 4.5 kg of tank with centrifuger, as well as increased to 0.48 kW power.
- WS-60PET – model with a capacity of 0.5 kW with maximum loading tank for washing at 6 kg. Capacity of tank for spin – 4.5 kg. The remaining basic characteristics (except for the dimensions) are similar to the WS-40PET models.
- WS-65PE – Single version with a capacity of 2 kW with maximum load 6.5 kg. Script mode is not provided. The device is equipped with a water heater and a shower kit, which makes it indispensable in cottages and construction sites.
- WS-70PET – differs from WS-60PET high to 7 kg with a capacity of the main tank and up to 5.5 kg – tank with centrifuger.
- WS-80PET – differs from the previous version of the increased up to 8 kg maximum loading tank for washing and with a capacity of 0.54 kW.
- WS-85PE – model of single-coacon layout without a press function with a power of 0.36 kW and a tank capacity of 8.5 kg. Equipped with a drain pump and pile filter.
There is a range of Russian firm and several models of automata, which are essentially upgraded semi-automatic models.
- WAT-45PT – Activator model with vertical loading. It has the maximum load of 4.5 kg, an electronic control system and the presence of 10 washing modes, among which are common and fast washing, soaking, spin, wash with spin, rinse and even drying. Maximum speed in pressure mode – 600 rpm. Water heating is not provided.
- WAT-60PT – Most characteristics of this option are similar to the previous one, but due to increased dimensions, the maximum load of this machine is 6 kg. The number of revolutions per minute in squeezing mode is increased to 800
Operation and repair
Despite the fact that the semi-automatic washing machine is much more reliable than the automatic option, it is important to comply with all the requirements set forth in the instructions. In no case can not overload its tank (load more things into it than the maximum capacity). To start work, the device requires a certain level of water filling, so if the machine does not start – it is worth trying to add water into it.
If your device is equipped with a pile filter, do not forget to clean it after each washing.
To repair the machine (especially its activator, centrifuge and drain pump), you need to use only original spare parts, which can be purchased from official dealers of the NOVA group of companies.
If your car burst the body, then you can try to glue it with sealant glue, for example, permatex 81730 or abro 11ab-r.
Overview of reviews of owners
Most of the owners of the washing machines of the Russian company leave positive feedback on this technique. The main advantages of semi-automatic models The authors of reviews call their low cost, compactness, low weight and independence from the presence of water supply. Another advantage of such equipment, its owners consider a short laundry cycle and subsequent rinsing (up to 15 minutes). In some reviews, as an advantage, it is possible to add things to the machine directly during the washing process.
Comparing this technique with models of other manufacturers, most of the authors of reviews mark higher reliability, good washing and pressing efficiency and high quality plastic from which the body of Russian equipment is made.
As the main disadvantage of these aggregates, most of their owners indicate a large number of manual operations during the washing process. Often causes complaints absence of a system, protection against the flow. Some owners have come across insufficient hoses for filling the tank and draining water from it. Owners of models equipped with a drain pump (for example, WAT-60PT) often indicate as a minus high noise level when plum.
WS-40PET washing machine overview Look further.