Modern biotales are actively used in country areas. They are compact, comfortable and allow you to easily cope with waste disposal.
Biottails look like ordinary toilets, so it is easy to use them quite easily to those who face such a design for the first time. The device of the modern electric dry-up consists of several main components:
- Compact toilet without a tank;
- Electric pump;
- ventilation channel;
- Waste storage space.
Some models also have electric heaters. Similar toilets can be calmly installed in the country. In addition, on the basis of the design there are buttons for “flushing”. In fact, they are used to utilize waste. The electric bite does not connect to the water supply.
These designs have a large number of advantages.
- They are absolutely harmless to the environment. Waste is processed naturally, so do not pollute nature.
- Dried or burned waste can be used as fertilizer. Many gardeners sprinkle a garden garden for the harvest to be above.
- It works such a design without water, moreover, completely silently.
- Devices function even at minus temperature.
- Devices of this type can work autonomously. Therefore, if necessary, you can move from one room to another.
- Since all waste is processed, there are no unpleasant odors in the room.
- Electrical toilet owners do not need to buy some fillers separately.
But there are relatives and its cons.
- Electrical toilets are more expensive than others. In addition, the accounts for electricity consumption are significantly growing.
- This type of construction is energy-dependent. This means that most of them will not be able to function after turning off the electricity. Exception – more expensive models that are equipped with a built-in battery and can work without connecting to the power grid for several hours.
- Will have to spend and in the event that something breaks in the design, since the device is more complicated in the configuration.
Scope of application
Electric beyondoetable is perfect for giving or country house. Apply it mainly in the following areas:
- in houses where people do not live on an ongoing basis;
- when care for sick or older people;
- in areas where too high groundwater levels;
- in compact mobile homes;
- as a temporary toilet on a built-in or repaired area;
- On the territory of small garages, workshops or baths built separately from the main house.
It is very important for the normal operation of the electric library to establish it. First of all, it is worth noting that it is possible to connect the product only to a power supply with a capacity of 220 W.
Additionally, it is necessary to ensure the possibility of operation of the ventilation system. After that, it is necessary to make a grounding socket that will be used to connect the device. When everything is ready, the beyatuette can be connected and used in direct intended.
There are several basic types of electric electricity, which differ in the basic principle of their work.
To date, it is such structures that enjoy the greatest popularity.
They work according to a simple principle: human life waste is burned, and ashes after combustion is disposed of.
The advantage is that it is possible to destroy, including paper. It also makes data toilets more environmentally friendly. One toilet shall cope with the burning of waste that produces a family of 4-6 people. You can install them in large homes, and apartments.
The most popular electric look – “Sinnerla”. Norwegian products have many advantages. You can use them at any temperature. In addition, the room in which the design is installed is not necessary to somehow equip. The reservoir in which waste is stored in the form of ashes, it is very easy to clean.
Waste frozen in the built-in refrigeration unit, after which they can be safely used as a fertilizer.
The fact is that Low temperature kills microflora, and the shell of briquettes quickly decomposes, no harming to the environment. It works so silent, no unpleasant smells in the room there is no. This design is convenient to install in the house or apartment where the patient lives or an elderly person.
Minuses in such a design only two. First, it costs such a dry look quite expensive. Secondly, it is possible to use it only in an hour after the inclusion.
Works such a dry ladder as well as peat. Design is equipped with an electric heater and a special compressor. Different types of waste are processed separately. You can use them as fertilizers.
Convenient to use are piston and pumping toilets. The first differed in the lowest price among all submitted. Waste recycling occurs under pressure from the bottom of the manual pump. The minus is that for washing waste needed a lot of effort. But this problem was solved by those who invented a pomp. It is more convenient to manage.
Criterias of choice
When choosing a toilet for home or cottages, you must pay attention to several basic parameters.
- Product size. As a rule, manufacturers try to make dry contents as compact. So pick up the appropriate option for a small room will be quite easy.
- Waste Storage Container. This parameter depends on how often it is necessary to empty. For example, a construction with a 20 liter tank can be used about 50 times. For a large family, it is worth picking a more roomy lookup, so as not to spend too much time on its cleaning.
- Cost and functionality. Since electric beytles are quite expensive, many try to choose more budget models. Make it easy, because the price largely depends on the configuration. So when choosing a dry content, you can simply refuse unnecessary functions. So, for example, if there are no children in the family, then buy a design equipped with a children’s seat, there is also no sense. The same can be said about the function of additional heating, which rarely enjoy in apartments.
- Indication system. Indicators allow you to control how the waste storage container is filled, which simplifies the process of using dry contents.
- Design. You can safely choose a product that will look beautifully in the room equipped under it, because the design of electric beyatools is very diverse.
How to use?
Use the electrical toilet is very simple. The fact is that modern products have a lot in common with conventional toilets. Therefore, this design can be used both children and older people.
Before you start using a lookup, it is worth checking if it is connected to the power system. Next, you need to raise the seat cover and, if necessary, fasten a special bag for waste.
They are sold with the technique and are very easy to operate. All bags are designed for disposable use; After that, they are immediately destroyed.
Then the lid can be omitted, and the biotoid is used to directly appoint it. Next, you just need to press the flush button and make sure that the waste bag was moved to a special chamber. It is worth remembering that liquid and solid waste are processed in different departments.
To waste waste without the appearance of an unpleasant odor, you need to turn on the ventilation for several minutes. When the waste reservoir is filled, it needs to be cleaned. Well equipped ventilation system will allow you to use the restroom comfortably and do not care about buying additional air purification products.
Electric habits appeared on sale relatively recently. But for a short time they managed to get more popular. After all, despite the minor flaws, they are practical in use and are excellent for installation in the country.