Standard toilet is made of two parts that need to be copped with special elements for hermetic communication. Making the installation is almost almost possible. To facilitate production, as well as simplicity of installation and operation, models from a single design – monoblock toilets were released. Consider their advantages and disadvantages, as well as nuances of choice.
What it is?
Recently, a monoblock toilet bowls appeared on the sanitary equipment market, which is rapidly gaining popularity. Manufacturers combined the tank and a bowl that in conventional options are separate details. At the production stages, each element of the monoblock toilet is carefully adjusted. Therefore, the model does not need additional debugging. The release provides test tests, after which the plumbing is sent for sale. Monolithic equipment is made of high strength faience. At the same time, Duroplast will allow maintaining the original color of the entire service life.
Despite the fact that the monoblock toilet is not distinguished by the usual model, it has strong parties.
Consider the main aspects.
- Single base. The connection of the bowl and tank does not require the purchase of additional fasteners.
- Easy mounting. The owner is only required to fix the monoblock on the floor, connect the water supply, not forgetting about the sewer stock.
- Long service life. The unified system increases the strength of the product compared to typical analogues. Gaskets and seals in this case will not be required.
- Economy. Most models control water consumption.
- Design. Manufacturers offer a wide range of models of different shades and sizes. Buyer may pick up an individual style and shape of a design suitable for an individual interior.
- Easy care. Manufacturing is made without the help of the corners, which simplifies the cleaning process.
- Rounded form. An alien base allows any family member to use a monoblock. All models come under a social program, due to which the toilet can use people with disabilities.
Owners of the owners of this type of toilet test indicate a light installation. To do this, it is necessary to prepare a place and purchase a cement mixture. Strengthen the base and ensure the tightness of the coating can apply a soil layer.
Minimalism and modern production technology affect the cost of monotods-monoblocks. Based on this, the price is the main disadvantage. However, minus pays off long-term exploitation, because manufacturers are guaranteed for service life of about 15-20 years. The integrity of the design along with dignity is also a disadvantage. Replace the bowl or drain tank is impossible.
Will have to buy new fittings for a full replacement. Based on this, experts are advised at the stage of acquisition to buy an additional set of internal elements. Such recommendations appeared not from scratch. In the case of unforeseen breakdowns, the necessary parts may simply not be on the market.
Tips for choosing
Properly choose the monoblock toilet will help the recommendations of specialists.
- Before buying plumbing, make sure that the instructions corresponding to the desired model. Some manufacturers produce a single manual for all types of monoblocks that do not include individual features.
- Installation of products requires professional installation skills and a certain type of tool. Buy it for a single installation is impractical. Therefore, you should use the services of specialists familiar with monoblocks.
- Models are equipped with a water saving device that raises the cost of the product. Acquisition of this type of monoblock toilet will allow you to monitor meter readings. Payment for utilities will significantly decrease.
The leading position in the rating of manufacturers is the Italian Equipment Lagraty. Monoblocks are made in classic and non-trivial style. On the market you can find any model (even painted in pink color). Production of equipment from Lagurachi implies the use of natural materials for all elements of the monoblock. Products can be equipped with vertical, oblique plum.
This modification allows water to make a circular turnover, preventing the development of bacterial microflora on faience. The last option is covered with durable glaze, which strengthens internal structures, and also interferes with pollution. Modern production technologies involuntarily postpone the imprint at the cost of Italian equipment. Eliminate this disadvantage made it possible to expand production in China.
The manufacturer was originally focused on the manufacture of kitchen miles. Having found the high features of the faience, I decided to produce plumbing equipment. Low porous structure of white clay prevents the formation of plaque and damage. To date, the manufacturer takes one of the leading positions in the market. The main advantage of monoblock toilet bowls is silent work of the tank.
Products of the English manufacturer only begins to gain popularity in the market of sanitary equipment. MARLIN monoblock toilets are equipped with a microlift system that allows you to smoothly lower the lid on the bowl. As a budget option, you can buy a Camomile toilet cover, which is mounted on any model.
Competition “Laguragi” in the world market is the Italian company Belbagno. The monoblock product is covered with a glazed shell, creating an impermeable barrier for the formation of rust and deposit of the plaque. The tank is equipped with a microlift seat, silently omitting the toilet cover. In addition, the unitas-monoblock of this company is equipped with water consumption control system, which saves water consumption.
As a budget product, you can choose products from the Arcus line. Chinese manufacturers guarantee the life of the internal elements up to 5 years. However, products produce only in the classic style of strict shades of white and black. In the desire to maintain competition in the market manufacturers produce monoblocks with painting.
On the advantages and disadvantages of monoblocks, see the following video.