Every year the use of modern household appliances is becoming more convenient. The latest technology is an inverter engine in a washing machine. This device has a lot of advantages and characteristic features compared to its predecessor. Many owners of washing machines have already managed to evaluate the quality of inverter motors.
What is an inverter engine?
In order for the washing machine to function normally, it must be equipped with a motor, to be able to change the direction and the speed of rotational movements of the shaft, which depend on the operation being performed. Not every unit under the power to fulfill the object described above. If the unit has an inverter engine, then this means that it is made according to the latest technologies.
These types of motors are considered to be a new development of specialists in the manufacture of household appliances. Previously used them in microwave furnaces, as well as in climatic equipment. The main feature of the mechanism is considered its ability to align the current, namely the change of alternating charge to permanent.
This characteristic of the inverter engine contributes to the fact that the user can adjust not only the speed, but also the frequency of rotational drum movements with maximum accuracy.
Principle of operation
Inverter type of motor in a washing machine is based on the use of electromagnetic induction. However, the difference is observed in the fact that instead of a graphite brush, the winding current controls the inverter. The rotor that rotates is not characterized by excessive inertia, it is able to simply type the required number of revolutions. Since there are no driving parts in the motor of this type, unwanted heating and irrational waste of energy.
Inverter engines function not at high speeds. These mechanisms in washing machines are presented in the form of a disk with a shaft, which is located on the central axis.
Advantages and disadvantages
In order to understand whether the consumer needs a washing machine with an inverter engine, It is worth evaluating all its advantages.
- The absence in the design of coal brushes, which conduct the current, as well as the drive belt from rubber. Thanks to this feature, some breakdowns are excluded. Therefore, we can conclude that the engine on the inverter is a guarantee of reliable and durable exploitation.
- Stable functioning of Salnikov contributes to the fact that the unit is not noise during operation. During washing and rinse, users do not hear foreign sounds.
- Silent rotor rotation. In addition to this feature, the rotor functions at high speed and at the same time quite clearly. The drum is not typical of turning off turns, so the spin is carried out with high quality. Due to the inverter engine, the owner of the washing machine after washing is obtained almost dry underwear.
- Lack of a large number of additional details, which eliminates the need for additional maintenance. Therefore, when buying an aggregate on an engine inverter type, the owner can significantly save a family budget.
- Economical consumption of electricity and water.
- Precision setting of washing modes.
The disadvantages of inverter motors are a bit, but they still have:
- High spin speed may entail damage to things;
- High cost of technology.
Comparison with other types of motors
To date, household appliances manufacturers produce washing machines With 3 types of motors.
- Collector. The device has a copper drum, which is divided into sections, as well as brushes that rub about the surface. The latter are designed to redirect current to movable parts. Engines of this type are able to quickly gain momentum, as well as easy to adjust. The disadvantages of motors include noise and the need to constantly change worn particles.
- Asynchronous. Engines are characterized by the presence of primary and auxiliary windings. Direct drive is better than the previous one, as it gives less noise. However, it needs to use a complex scheme and additional devices.
- Inverter. Are considered more improved and easy to use. This motor is different from the usual collector high economy, reliability, good laundry and pressed quality.
Subtleties of repair
Manufacturers of inverter washing machines argue that such an equipment is not intended to repair in everyday life. The optimal option in this case is systemic testing, of course, if the unit has such opportunities.
After self-diagnostics, you can detect the code of breakage and proceed to eliminate it. Before starting testing it is worth removing the hatch and remove all the lingerie.
If desired, remove the inverter should follow the scheme:
- disable power unit;
- unscrew the bolts and remove the panel from the back;
- detect screws under the rotor, which are designed to attach wiring, and unscrew them;
- Before starting disconnecting wires, it is worth photographed or draw their correct location;
- Remove the central bolt that keeps the rotor, holding the items to prevent their rotation;
- Remove the rotor assembly, then starter;
- Disconnect each wire connector.
After all the above procedures, you can check the engine. Next it is worth assessing the integrity of the rotor winding. To create a new engine winding, you will need to call a specialist. To replace the engine at the place of the old device, define a new.
To increase the service life of the invertor engine, you will need to perform the following preventive measures:
- correctly connect the washing machine to the network;
- carefully use technique;
- use powders with the “Automatic” icon;
- Do not fall asleep a large amount of detergent;
take a break between washers in a few hours.
The first inverter washing machines for the home can be rightfully called Technology from LG. Great popularity among consumers is used Model Direct Drive, In addition to an improved motor, there is a high-quality drum design, as well as a convenient door and advanced adjustment capabilities. In addition to the engine, manufacturers of LG technology changed the drum by making its surface not smooth, but covered with bubbles with different diameters. In these models, the seizure of linen has a new form and greater height. Innovations not only increase the quality of the washing process, but also delicately affect the fabric.
Machine for washing “6 Motion” able to provide different drum movements. She has 6 options for rotational movements:
- reverial, as provided for for high-quality cleavage of detergents;
- swinging used in soaking linen;
- twists that perfectly wash things;
- saturating that evenly distribute detergents on underwear, which was loaded;
- Smoothing, providing stretching of linen.
Samsung brand produces Crystal Standard, in which the invertor engine is not only mounted, but also there is a washing technology with bubbles. At the same time, the unit highly lifts things even at a temperature of 15 degrees. The machine has the ability to work not only in delicate mode, but also removes the most frequent contamination, while saving the funds of its owner. Samsung technique is not only functional, but also fits perfectly into the interior due to its futuristic design.
Such famous brands like ELECTROLUX, CANDY, BOSCH, WHIRLPOOL Also implement washing machines machines with a motor of this type. At Brand AEG Inverter units are sold along with a 10-year warranty. Great popularity uses Belarusian technique “Atlant”.
In addition to durability, these machines are characterized by a smooth start and weak motor wear.
Inverter washing machine refers to aggregates that are equipped with modern engines. Choosing this type of household appliances for personal use, it is worth taking into account such moments.
- Energy Efficiency. In this case, the optimal option is the product on which the letter “A” is indicated with the pros. It is worth noting the more advantages indicated in the marking, the more economically the machine will function.
- Spin speed. Usually consumers acquire aggregates with a spin of 1600 revolutions per minute. However, it is worth remembering that some products may be damaged even when annealing in 1000 revolutions per minute.
- Weight. This indicator must be focused on family needs. For example, for 3-4 people, the drum of the washing machine should contain 6 kg of linen.
- Noise. The noise level that makes the technique when washing and annealing, there should be no more than 75 dB.
- Functionality. It is better to buy such a washing machine that has control over foaming, washing with a couple, protection against children, night drying, pending start.
Modern inverter washing machines are simple and easy to use. Before buying, it is worth weighing all the pros and cons of such technology, as despite the mass of advantages, the units with inverter engines are expensive. At the same time, the cost of such machines is justified by high efficiency.
Washing Machine Overview with Inverter Engine Hotpoint-Ariston WMSF 602 UA See next video.