Technique for washing the German company Bosch is distinguished by high quality, reliable components and long period of operation. All system systems of German production are interconnected. And when there is even a minor failure to work at least one of them, the unit will certainly give a system error.
Why blocking occurs?
Control lock in Bosch machines can occur at one of 2 reasons.
- If there was a lock from children when washing, and after the end of operation, the machine was turned off, and the lock was not removed.
- If the self-diagnosis system revealed a failure of one or more machine systems. In this case, the display will appear the code of the corresponding error, and the washing modes will be blocked.
If the machine turned out to be blocked, and the cause of the lock was detected independently, you can apply several ways to reset the error.
In the event that a serious problem arose, which is not possible independently possible, or the owner of the machine is not sure of its own forces, then it will be better to contact the service center or to a checker to repair household appliances.
How to remove the blocking from children?
Button blocking the control panel from children is present in each model of German machines. The inclusion of this function during the washing process will save the machine from the occurrence of possible failures and breakage in the event that the child gets to the control panel and starts randomly pressing the buttons. Also, the function of blocking from children is designed to ensure the safety of the child. Standard mode of operation of the machine with the function of blocking function from children looks like this.
- Enable instrument.
- Download underwear, close the hatch, add detergent.
- Select the washing program.
- Press the lock button.
- The “Key” icon appears on the display.
- Start wash mode.
- Wait for his end.
- Remove the blocking from children by pressing the corresponding button.
- Turn off the car.
In practice, situations occur when the device is disconnected from the network before the lock is removed. In this case, upon subsequent inclusion, the machine will be blocked. The blocking will not be able to remove, including and turning off the device, setting the selection lever to one or another program. To eliminate the error, you need to remember that program on which the machine was washed for the last time. Then turn on the device, select the last used program and click the lock button. Hold down the button pressed before the advent of the characteristic click door.
How to reset the error code?
If the operation of the machine arose failures or damage and the display highlighted the code with an error, then the first thing you need to get acquainted with possible error codes and the methods of eliminating them in the instruction manual of the household appliance. Unless independently eliminate the cause of failure, it is necessary to appeal to a specialist. Reset the error code that occurred after breakdowns will be possible only after quality repairs. If the repair was not made or was not eliminated by the cause of the error, reset the error code will not work. And if the system still removes the error from the display, it will very quickly appear again, and the problems available may be aggravated.
Bosch’s washing machines very often happen that the breakdown or problem is eliminated, and the error and blocking are saved. In this case, the error can be reset independently by performing uncomplicated manipulations.
It should be remembered that for different models of Bosch machines, different combinations for reset error. To reset the bug on the BOSCH Classixx series machines, you must perform the following steps.
- Enable instrument.
- The program selection lever must be in the “Disable” position.
- Holding the power button with one hand, the second turn the program selection lever for 2 divisions to the left.
- Wait for about 2 seconds and release the power button.
- The display must appear the time of the selected mode. On models without a digital display in case of error reset, all indicators must be blinking at the same time.
If the machine will not be able to unlock the machine and the error will remain on the display, you can repeat the manipulation several times in a row before reset the error. For Bosch models released in the Maxx 5 line, error reset is carried out by another combination.
- Initially, the rotary lever of the program selection must be in the “Off” position.
- Translate the lever to the “Spin” mark.
- Press the “Turnover” button and hold it.
- Hold down the button, translate the lever to the “Dilution” mark.
- Squeeze 3 seconds and lower the “Turns” button.
- Immediately translate the lever to the “Super Resistine Washing” mark.
- After 2 seconds to translate the lever to the “Off” position. Make turnover counterclockwise.
After the actions produced, the error should disappear. If the lock can be removed, the machine will work in any of the modes. It should be remembered that all manipulations need to be carried out quickly. If the first time did not work, you can make a few more attempts. Reset blocking another popular series of Bosch Logixx 8 washing machines are carried out in such a sequence.
- Enable instrument.
- Control lever put in the “Fat” mode.
- Wait a few seconds until the sound is heard and an error will not appear.
- Press the button with the hand-drawn arrow to the left, press and hold 4 seconds.
- Then quickly translate the lever on the mark “Dummy”.
- Release the button with the arrow, and the control lever is translated into the off position.
After the next inclusion, you can choose any wash program.
What other reasons for the hatching?
In addition to blocking the machine control system, you can often encounter a hatch blocking problem. The reason for this problem can be a breakdown of the mechanism, a latching door or clogging of the hose for water drain. If the door after the end of the washing does not open for half an hour, it is useless to pull it or switch modes. If the door jammed, you need to bend the latch that blocks it. Help open hatch can durable fishing line:
- Disable the machine from the power supply;
- The fishing line must be returned between the housing and the door;
- Carefully pulling it for her, you need to put pressure on the latch.
Any other method of opening a broken door is possible only with the analysis of some parts of the case and requires a professionally interfering.
On how to unlock the washing machine, look next.