Washing machine has long become an integral part of each housing. The range of similar household appliances is huge and constantly updated with new models. Most popular today are aggregates from the well-known LG brand, differing in many characteristics. Despite the fact that this producers produced by these manufacturers is characterized by excellent quality, it is still not insured against various types of breakdowns or malfunctions. In certain situations, LG machines require a bearing replacement. In this article we learn how it can be done with your own hands.
When and why you need to change?
LG washing machines long ago won the market. This applies to a wide variety of models. Especially popular today devices with a capacity from 5 to 8 kg. They choose many consumers wishing to buy high-quality, reliable and durable household appliances. However, even the owners of such devices may encounter certain faults and shortcomings in their work. There may be a lot of reasons for this – it all depends on the specific problem.
It is important to take into account that the washing machine is a technically complex device that consists of a variety of important details to which the bearing can be attributed.
Due to it, unhindered rotation is carried out. If you use this household appliance too often or do it, without observing all the necessary rules, the specified part can be strongly wired. The first signs of the problem occurred can be noticed immediately. When the drum in a technique with a faulty bearing is spinning, it is noise, crept or buzz.
Replace the damaged part must be made as soon as possible. Pull the time risky, because after some time the drum will stop spinning at all that in the future it will provoke a breakdown of such an important detail as an electric motor. For this reason, it is very important to always keep under the control of the work of such household appliances.
So that the bearing in the design of the LG washing machine served as long as possible, it is recommended to select models with direct drive and put them on a perfectly smooth surface. It is advisable to adjust the techniques in terms of level.
What Bearings are on the washing machine LG?
Bearings for the washing machine LG should be selected especially carefully. This is due to the fact that in such a technique there are no universal details. They need to be chosen according to a specific machine model. If the serial number of the required spare parts is known, it will be possible to verify it with a catalog, making an element in the Internet.
Sure, You can purchase the bearing and in the usual store. When buying it, it is necessary to carefully examine on the subject of damage and backlash. It is worth paying attention to the size of the selected item. The bearing must necessarily fit the typewriter, so you need to choose it very carefully. It is desirable to enlist the help of the seller-consultant who can find for you the very spare part, which is made specifically for your washing machine LG.
Stages of work
Having bought a suitable bearing and a gland, you can start the work on replacing a faulty part. In this case, it is important to be consistent and neat.
You should clearly follow the instructions, not neglected by any of the listed steps.
Start repairing the Washing machine LG only after careful preparation. The home master will necessarily need the corresponding Repair Kit, which includes a new bearing and a gland. Also here will need a certain tool, namely:
- hammer (it is advisable to find a device, the impact half of which is covered with bronze);
- Lubrication fluid (WD-40 suitable);
- Flat and cross screwdriver;
- Middle adjustable key;
- a set of heads and horn keys;
- high-quality car sealant;
- pliers and pliers;
Need to prepare a work space for planned manipulations. It is best to engage in similar works on the territory of the garage or equipped workshop. If there is no such possibilities, then the replacement can be made in conventional apartment conditions.
The main thing is to release as much space for this as possible to work it was more convenient.
Disassembly of the car
LG washing machines are distinguished by a good and comfortable design, due to which repair work is carried out quickly and fragile. Consider step bypa, As possible at home, it is possible to disassemble such household techniques for subsequent replacement of the bearing.
- First of all, you need to remove the lid at the top, while reloading a pair of screws behind. It is allowed to gently knock on the palm of the front half, so that the latches can be free.
- Next you need to remove the powder tray. Having put forward it, you need to gently press the tongue as little as possible, and then you can pull the part. The specified element will need to be cleaned with effective detergents.
- Unscrew 2 screws that fasten the top control panel. You will also need to unscrew 1 screw from the end to the right (this item is not available to all models of LG washing machines).
- Remove the screws that fasten with the panel through the housing part, from the inside. Such a device is characteristic not for all models machines.
- Pushing a screwdriver, the panel should be pulled out. Often this item is attached using plastic clamps, so it is necessary to act in order to happen to happen.
- Emban all chipped chips, and with them 1 connector on the wire. It is recommended to photograph all places of landing – so you facilitate the task for yourself. Remove the details to the side, so that they do not interfere with you.
- Remove the tube and contacts from the press. Remove the fixation screw and set it aside aside.
- Take the end key, unscrew the bolts holding the upper counterweight. Pull it out.
- Take the tubes inlet valves, slow down the chips. After that it will be necessary to unscrew the screws behind and remove the element.
- Similarly, you need to pull the block for steam washing. It is located in close proximity.
- Mapping a network filter.
- Open the hatch, remove the clamp, pressing the casing to the body of the washing machine. Gently dissect rubber.
- Unscrew the screws that fix the lock door lock lock.
- Open the lid that closes the drain pump filter. Remove the screw.
- Remove 2 screws at the top. They are responsible for pressing the front panel to the device case. Get it.
- Now in access is the clamp on the nozzle at the bottom of the tank-dispenser. Keep it and pull out the dispenser.
- Often there is such a model of the machine, in which another pump is present to recycling fluid during the washing process. In this case, the hose to the cuff will stretch from the pump. It will be needed to dissemble from the rubber and the second bay.
- Make a dismantling of the transverse plate of metal.
- Loosen the clamp a little, and then pull the lower pipe of the drain from the tank itself.
- Discover frontal balance by applying the end key.
- Now you can remove the back cover.
- Gently discard all available contacts from the tubular heating part.
- Unscrew the screw that holds the metal cover, hiding the engine.
- Remove chips from the engine and the tacogenerator sensor.
- Remove the slats attached to the tank loop.
- To remove shock absorbers, remove the bushings. From the springs, pull out the plastic plugs, get the tank.
- At this stage, the tank should be divided. You should unscrew all the screws around the junction perimeter. Take a ratchet extension for the end key. Disconnect half and pull the drum.
- In the case when the technique is noise for a long time, then the shaft could well attach to bearings due to corrosion. Then the hammer will need. Previously need to use lubrication. Do not hit the shaft. It is better to screw the screw back, and through a plank from the tree to hit the hammer.
- Remove dirt and scuffing from the junction, tank and drum.
We will analyze how to change the bearing.
- Patty the gland with a screwdriver and slow down. You can use the lubricant if the item does not give in.
- Choose an external bearing. Put the tank on the stand and hit the hammer, moving in a circle.
- Internal details can be removed. If necessary, use WD-40.
- Clean and watch the seat and start installing a new Remkomplekt. Work must be carried out in reverse order. The latter need to put a gland.
- Before installing the gland, apply lubricant in the skirt and put the spring. To be more convenient, you can use former bearings, brought from oil traces and pollution.
- Cleaning the tank, look at the shaft and place of fixation of the gland. If there are some damage, you can use the skin, if the defects are strong, then do not do without boring.
Attaching the tank of the machine to its former place, it is better to put a special high-temperature silicone for plumbing for plumbing.
With this tool, it will be possible to prevent possible leaks due to a deformed gasket from rubber.
Absolutely all the steps to assemble the LG typewriter should be carried out in reverse order. Usually here the masters do not have difficulties, especially if at the stage of disassembly fix the process in the photo.
What to pay attention to the repair?
Performing independent repair of LG washing machines, you need to be very attentive and careful. It is recommended to pay attention to the following nuances.
- Be sure to pay attention to the seating where new items will be installed. If there is dirt or rust, it is necessary to get rid of them.
- Before starting repair work, it is necessary to disable equipment from the network and disconnect all hoses.
- Carefully remove the front part of the LG washing machine, because at that moment many inexperienced masters take off the hatch lock sensor wires.
- Trying to get to the cuff, the item can break, because people often forget about the removal of the clamps – be careful.
- You should be careful with the accusative screws in the device of the branded washing machine. If you influence them with excessive zeal, without using the lubricant (all the same WD-40) or heating, then it can end the discontinuity of parts.
- Caution should be shown in relation to the thermal sensor. Beginners Masters often by negligence and inattention Rrule its wires.
- Carefully carry the filler nozzle – in many cases, inexperienced home masters tear this item together with the hose.
- Maximum care must be exercised by working with a drum washing machine. If it is accidentally damaged this important component, then it will only have to change it to a new one, which will take more time and cash.
- Attentiveness should be shown in relation to small details to not damage them and not lose.
How to replace bearings in a LG washing machine, look next.