Attractive interior ensembles fold from fashionable trifles. These can be different decor elements, textile parts or properly selected lamps. To transform and complete the furnishings in the bathroom, you can use many interesting components. These include beautiful corner curtains. We will get acquainted closer with these useful elements.
Times when the curtains for the bathrooms were simple and monotonous, forgotten. Today these details acquire all new forms and styles. With the help of a competently selected bright curtain, you can decorate and transform the interior of the bathroom by making it more “alive” and saturated.
However, these items may update the interior of the room not only due to interesting color, but also nontrivial form. If you contact a combination of such features, you can effectively revive the interior of the bathroom.
Today there are several ways to install corner curtains covering bathrooms. All works can be done with their own hands. The main thing is to accommodate the case and use quality materials. Then the result will definitely disappoint you.
Advantages and disadvantages
Original angular curtains are very popular today, and it is easily due to many positive qualities that they have inherent.
- First of all, the protective properties of such curtain varieties should be highlighted. With their help, you can form a high-quality and effective fence that will protect the inside of the bathroom from water, dampness and steam.
- Corner curtains are universal. They can be installed in the room with a bowl of absolutely any form – it can be rectangular, and square, and rounded, and an angular model.
- Similar types of curtains differ tightness. They have special rubber seals. Thanks to these components, the appearance of the puddle on the floor in the bathroom is excluded.
- Corner curtains are functional. Such elements may even act as an alternative shower. In addition, a similar detail can be completed the interior of the room.
- These curtains are hygienic. For harsh versions of the curtains, it is very easy to care – they can be brutally laundering from any contamination. The tissue canvases can be sent to a washing machine if necessary. High-quality curtains after washing do not linger and do not lose form.
- Installing angular curtains can be indoors with almost any layout and area.
- The installation of such parts does not occupy a lot of strength, time and cash spending.
Currently, angular curtains have proven themselves as attractive and practical designs. But even despite this, they have a number of flaws.
- On the soft varieties of angular curtains, as a rule, microbes are actively multiplied. Often this leads to the formation of fungus, mold and unpleasant odor.
- First, the woven curtains will not suffer from washes, but over time will begin to fade and even deform.
- There are trendy glass curtains in the modern market that are in great demand. However, they do not boast reliability. They can be very easy to damage, but to repair – almost impossible.
- Truly reliable and high-quality curtains with a sliding mechanism are very expensive, so many buyers refuse their acquisition.
- Mechanical injuries are subject to plastic curtains – they can not clap sharply, because it will once lead to their destruction.
- Replace tight parts – Cheap pleasure.
- For mounting some fasteners, you must first level the walls. This process takes a long time.
There are several varieties of fashionable corner curtains for the bathroom. Get acquainted with them closer.
If you want to install a more reliable and durable curtain in the bathroom, then you should contact modern hard options that hold the form.
The most expensive are model from glass. Of course, only tempered material is used in the production of such parts. Otherwise, the curtains will serve at all long.
The angular curtain made of glass has the following positive qualities:
- For such models it is easy to care – it is enough to wipe them with a wet sponge using simple cleaning agents (but not abrasive);
- Glass curtains look elegant and expensive;
- serve many years, if we treat them carefully and carefully;
- visually make the space wider and lighter;
- do not lose external attractiveness even after many years;
- easily fit into the interior of any shade.
By the cons of these models, their relative fragility and high cost of.
From plastic, very original and efficient protective structures are obtained. They can have any shape and coloring. They are not terrible increased air humidity. In addition, plastic curtains are not subjected to rotting and do not become a seatingman of harmful bacteria.
These protective structures do not let the water beyond the baths, even if the powerful water pressure is turned on.
Hard models can have a different design.
- Classic are simple smooth hard curtains. They are very easy to care for them, and they are distinguished by increased hygienic.
- Rough surface have matted curtains. They are opaque, so they are most often installed in the combined bathroom.
- Options with decorative pattern and ornament are able to brighten even the most boring and laconic ensemble.
- Equally popular hard curtains supplemented with film coating. It can cause various patterns and ornaments, as well as transparent inserts.
The most simple and affordable still remains blinds from different types of fabrics (Other Name – Flexible Curtains). Such angular structures look easily and unobtrusive. They do not require sly care. All that will be required of the owners – from time to time to wash the material so that bacteria do not have time to accumulate.
Woven curtains are in many ways winning polyethylene options. Textile options look much more interesting and more expensive.
Cozy woven curtains of the angular shape are made from different materials.
The most popular and in demand today, impregnated cotton shutters. They are environmentally friendly and durability. Such fabrics are made of natural cotton impregnated with special compositions, which will continue to protect the material from high humidity, water and direct steam.
This is another popular material that is used today in many industries. The main feature of the polyester is its water-repellent ability. In the process of taking the soul, water gradually descends on such a curtain, without staying on her perfectly smooth surface.
Modern polyester curtains in the manufacturing process are held by many tests. The presence of harmful substances is excluded as part of these things.
Cotton and polyester
Quite often, combined materials are used in the production of curtains, such as cotton and polyester. Thanks to the positive properties of these components, the result is high-quality, durable and durable curtains that are not afraid of moisture and are perfectly suitable for installation in bathrooms.
Corner curtains for the bathroom differ in the method of opening / closing.
- Sliding. These designs are compact and convenient to use. They are recommended to install in the premises of a small area.
- Sliding. Such designs have roller mechanisms. The opening and closing of the sash in this case is carried out by shifting the canvases (or one canvase) to the side. The work of such a mechanism is largely similar to the wardrobe.
- Swing. Such curtain options are one of the most popular and common. With such a design, the sash can be opened both outside and inside. It is not recommended to contact such systems in the arrangement of small-sized premises, since at the time of the opening they occupy a lot of space.
- Folding. This mechanism is very similar to the screen or “harmonic”. In the folded state it takes very little space. Folding curtains are great for small bathrooms, however, when they are choosing, it is necessary to pay attention to the quality of products – low-grade folding design will quickly fail.
First you need to decide which curtains will be soft (from fabric) or rigid (from glass or plastic). In this case, the choice of an ideal version depends exclusively from the taste preferences of the owners of the dwelling.
Before switching to the selection of a suitable coloring of the woven canvas, you need to know the exact size of the curtain. If the material turns out to be too short, it will not provide high-quality protection of the bathroom from water penetration. To prevent errors in measurements, you need to correctly determine the length and width of a suitable material.
Decide in advance with the type of curtain mount. To date, the most common canvases are installed on special rods. Their size can also be ignored. For example, too large and thick it is not to look at a small room, and maybe not fit in it. For such conditions, convenient telescopic rods are recommended.
Choose only high-quality and reliable materials. It concerns the rods and curtains. Low-quality design will not serve long in high humidity.
Picking up angular curtains, do not forget that the bathroom first must be comfortable and functional. Each item in it must perform a specific function. In this case, a decorative curtain is a practical beautiful detail for living home. If the design was installed correctly, then live for many years and will not deliver any problems.
If you want to give the interior of the bathroom with lightness of lightness and space, then you should contact glass sash. However, do not forget that even tempered glass is a fragile material, so it is necessary to treat it carefully.
For combined bathrooms, it is recommended to purchase folding or sliding curtains. If you decide to install glass options, it is better to buy matted copies.
Do not pick a chart into a wall of wall finish. It is better to buy the canvas, painted in standby or contrasting colors, characterized by brightness. Otherwise, the interior may seem fresh and monotonous.
It is not recommended to install curtains and sash in such premises with embossed textures – excessive dampness and dirt will accumulate in it, and it will be difficult to clean such details, rather than simple smooth surfaces.
If you are going to install the side curtain, then you should consider some important nuances. Pay attention to the walls – if irregularities are present on them, the design may turn out to be skewered. From any defects at the overlap you need to get rid of.
Glass flaps are recommended to clean more often (preferably after each wash). Otherwise, lime will accumulate on them, to get rid of which is quite difficult.
Beautiful design ideas
In the bathroom with a wall decoration of black and white tiles will harmoniously watch the woven sash white color with the image of a green bamboo stems. It can be hung on a stylish chrome bar.
In the original and bright bathroom with raspberry walls and snow-white plumbing will harmoniously look like a woven shutter of white color with large pink patterns. Hang it on a wide chrome bar. Similar patterns can be supplemented with a sink.
In a simple white room, finished with a cafeter, there will be an effectively highlighting a beautiful light curtain in a large red flower. “Support” this detail with small floor mats with similar images.
Beige translucent curtain can be installed indoors with walls trimmed with shallow coffee tiles. Use more lighting devices in such an atmosphere, and over the sink hang a large round mirror.
Universal are transparent glass curtains. They look great in the interiors performed in various palettes.
How to create and install corner cornis in the bathroom, describes in detail in the video.