This yellow color is associated with the rays of the sun and the luxury of shining gold, so the bathroom, made in this bright shade, will give warm and positive attitude even in the most cloudy days outside the window. A little illuminated room will definitely transform if there will be explosive paints of a bright sunshine in its design. It can successfully focus on accessories, make a bathroom visually warmer and give even the most boring interior unique style.
Often there is no windows in the bathroom, so there is no sunlight. The palette of yellow with ease will eliminate these flaws and fill the space with excellent sunlight.
Mosaic made of yellow tiles on the walls – this is the choice of real professionals in design. This technique will help add a positive to any interior, because the flowing stream of sunlight will give everyone a good mood for the whole day.
There are many ideas on the decor of bathrooms, but most often they are divided into three main categories.
- Matte The yellow tile, combined with other bright tones, will make adrenaline in the design of the notch and perfectly suitable for the design of modern family and children’s bathrooms.
- Glossy Golden tile will drastically transform and decorate the room, adding a special charm and luxury. Such a design is suitable for both classic and modern interior options.
- Natural Natural shades of ceramic coatings with yellow-colored inserts will create an atmosphere of ecosil and visually increase room space. For example, a white tile on the walls can be with a yellow shade elements. Such a reception will add heat and light rays into the design of a white bathroom.
Pros and cons
The main advantages of the yellow tile in the design of the bathroom:
- raises the mood and charges positive energy;
- softens the perception of dark tones in the interior;
- gives brightness with the premises with a white palette;
- makes the design more unique;
- harmoniously combined with many shades;
- adds the completion of the interior decor.
Despite the many advantages, a bright yellow shade has peculiar negative sides, which can be corrected thanks to the right design approach in the modern bathroom decor.
Designers argue that a shower room with a yellow palette should not be performed in one shade. Yellow has a tendency to dominate. Thus, you can get the opposite effect when all items will be merged into one whole and look extremely unattractive.
The abundance of yellow color leads to oversaturation and fatigue. Long stay in such a room will be associated with the feeling of the sultry sun, from the rays of which will want to cover up quickly. To avoid irritability from an excess of a solid blinding shade, it is necessary to add other warm and cold tones and apply the most harmonious combination in your design from different colors. However, one should not abuse the color scheme – it is enough to use two or three alternating shades.
Combinations of flowers
Using a yellow shade in combination with other colors is the best option in the decoration of the shower room.
- The combination of yellow, green and orange tiles looks great together – such a spectacular trio resembles bright colors of spring, first colors and greens. The combination of these shades will contribute to raising the mood and charge the cheerfulness.
- Combining yellow, blue and white color allows you to create a unique style. Cool blue tint adds rigor to the brightness of paints and promotes cleansing thoughts by forming a desire for high targets.
- One of the most popular design options in the bathroom is a combination of tiles of yellow and white tones. In this case, the color of the Sun will be perfectly balanced with the addition of a neutral white shade.
- No less popular option is the combination of yellow and gray tiles. The popularity of such a combination is due to the fact that the contrast of paints is created when the mood of the rising sun is sharply risen in rainy gray days.
- An excellent idea for registration is a combination of similar colors of varying degrees of intensity. For example, you can combine the lime, lemon, gold and amber shades. At the same time, it is possible to perform a ceiling and walls of brighter yellow tones using a white ceramic coating, and the floor make a little darker.
No matter how much design option was used in the modern decor, the advantage of a yellow tile for the shower room is due to the fact that it makes any design unique. In combination with other tones, it is an unconditional leader, as the solar color in the interior of the shower room charges positive energy and optimism for the whole day.
About the pros and cons of the bathroom tiles, see the following video.