One of the latest developments in the industry of interior doors and furniture elements is a variation of natural finishing coating – Vene Fine Line. Although the technological process of creating a product is much more laborious and overhead, it has greater demand for the lowest price, excellent aesthetic characteristics. The coating is successfully practiced to cover doors, furniture sets and other interior decoration items.
What it is?
Most of the experts declares that Shpon Fine Line is a good alternative to an ordinary veneer, with a good imitation of valuable wood. Though The relief of the surface of this veneer has similarities with plastic, by its nature it is natural, and not a synthetic material with many advantages and more affordable price, If you compare, for example, with a veneer price from expensive breeds. The name of the material happened from the English combination of two words Fine-Line, which means “Beautiful (excellent) line”.
One of the advantages of this material is the widest color palette, Fine Line is perfectly decorated and artistic processing. Generally accepted methods for finishing are perfectly suitable for applying material. In all respects, Fine Line should be considered a reconstructed (or engineering) veneer made from inexpensive wood species.
The technological process of creating a veneer causes its staining that as a result gives the finished product the appearance of first-class stylization under the expensive breed of wood.
Pros and cons
If you put on one FIN-LINE board with polyvinyl chloride films or other similar facing materials, it significantly exceeds these materials. What is a veneer Fineline, we have already learned, now it remains to consider its pros and cons in order to specifically make sure the need for this product.
The advantages include a number of important points.
- Ecologicaly clean. Due to the fact that in the texture more than 92% is allocated natural wood, the material refers to the category of eco-friendly. Moreover, its manufacture does not cause much harm to nature, since the material is produced from fast-growing trees.
- Good aesthetic indicators. As mentioned above, the canvas have a surface similar to plastic, because it does not have any roughness and bitch. After surface treatment, it looks fashionable and expensive.
- Plastic. Due to the bending structure and high plasticity parameters, the sheets are capable of taking different geometric configurations and restore the original size and form after deformation. Sheets are practiced to reflect almost any surfaces (door facing, columns, tables, decor elements).
- Price. In comparison with the classic natural veneer, the Fine Line line is relatively inexpensive.
- Sustainability and operational period. The material is characterized by high resistance to temperature fluctuations. In addition, finishing perfectly manifests itself in places with high humidity.
- An impressive range. There is an extensive selection of various textures, ornaments, colors. This makes it possible to choose sheets with the most optimal design corresponding to the overall stylist of the internal interior.
However, despite the mass of positive qualities, the material has errors.
- Strength. Due to the fact that most of the material structure is soft wood, it cannot be called lasting. Therefore, a rather fragile coating is obtained, which has low resistance to mechanical effects. To somehow fix it to somehow, several layers of wear-resistant varnish are applied to the surface of the material.
- Heterogeneity. Even when the canvas is made of the wood of one species, its structure and painting can be varied. In this regard, with a wholesale purchase, it is advisable to order Fine Line from one party.
In this place, the negative properties of the engineering veneer ended. But to the foregoing it is necessary to add that Final Line involves compliance with the established method of sizing and the use of specialized adhesives.
Engineering veneer manufacturing procedure includes a number of key moments.
- Longitudinal cut (pushing) of a log on the canvas – the log dispels on the tape of a certain thickness. The resulting tape is cut to the sheets of a certain size.
- Drying veneer sheets and their distribution depending on the colors.
- Deep dyeing – Veneer dipped into a specialized container filled with coloring substance.
- Gluing. Pre-impregnated with paint veneer plate are in packs and coated with a specialized adhesive composition with a coloring substance so that the veneer has a layer from the binding agent. When gluing, a rather durable grip is formed between the individual veneer plates, and due to the addition of the coloring agent in the glue composition, the finished veneer Fineline has a special visual effect.
- Press. At this stage, pressing the glued veneer bags under great pressure.
- Planing. From the received block, the sheets of engineering veneer FIN-LINE with a certain pattern and color are manufactured.
The structure produced by the above technique of veneer:
- Natural tree – 92-94%;
- Adhesive composition – 7-8%;
- The coloring substance is 0-2%;
- The amount of fluid in the material produced is 8-12%;
- The share of the material (it all depends on the type) ranges from 450 to 600 kg / m3, thickness – from 0.35 to 5 millimeters.
Aesthetics is the main criterion in which consumers prefer veneer Fine Line. This facing material is able to take the appearance of a completely any breed of wood, even the most valuable species – no plastic gloss, unnatural colors and odor of chemistry.
Modern technologies make it possible to paint veneer into the necessary color and apply original patterns on it, transmitting natural stone texture, crocodile leather, matter, and so on. The surface of the material is extremely smooth, without any irregularities and nodes that are peculiar to natural array and veneer.
How to distinguish from natural?
Reconstructed Veneer Fine Line has a monophonic and solid texture. It is made of less valuable breeds of soft wood, for example, African Ayos, Poplar. Natural natural pattern is preserved on the natural veneer.
It is more expensive material. It is made mainly from valuable types of wood, for example, such as oak, male, nut, wenge.
Shpon Fine Line is used mainly for the final finishing of a variety of items, including interior doors. In the production industry in the production door, he received the greatest demand, as it has attractive external characteristics, a variety of colors, textures and an affordable price.
So, in the production of doors, a durable cozer of solid wood is created, the MDF plate is covered by the MDF and then facing the door with veneer FIN-LINE. The advantages of similar doors over the most made entirely of wood:
- smaller weight;
- stability to temperature drops;
- small price.
Often, this material is practiced for the design of designer products or in the manufacture of flooring. Its use for facing works gives subjects exquisite, noble appearance. An extraordinary interior with the use of engineering veneer can be obtained by the surface of the surfaces of the surfaces.
In the next video, you will find the production process of Veneer Final from Alpi.