Spaklyka is one of the most popular finishing materials. Products of various brands are found on sale. Vetonit putty, features and scope of application, which will be discussed below, is considered one of the most popular.
Vetonit is a brand well known for both professional builders and repairmen and ordinary buyers. High quality putty, rich assortment and affordable price make it one of the most popular types of coatings on the modern construction market. You can purchase products of this brand in specialized branded shops and in large construction supermarkets or on the company’s official website.
Vetonit putty designed for finishing finishing works in dry rooms. It has a fully natural, environmentally friendly composition.
Due to the unique powdered structure, this material is not only convenient in operation, but also allows you to make any surface perfectly even smooth. During work, the putty is easily applied and is distributed without any visible effort.
Finishing work using this material is quickly performed. You can apply it to the working surface as a manual way and mechanical. For sale, products enters durable packs with a mass of 5 or 25 kg.
In the range of the brand presented various types of putty, Which allows you to choose the finishing finishing material for any work in various conditions. Vetonit is ideal for the preparation of walls to apply decorative plaster, to sticking wallpaper and to simple staining. The scope of its use is quite extensive, it cannot be used only for alignment of floor coverings.
Applying this finish coating, you can make perfectly smooth walls and ceiling both inside any building and outside. The main thing is to choose the appropriate type of putty and use it correctly.
Types and characteristics
The manufacturer of WEBER VETONIT took care that in the line of his goods each buyer could choose exactly that putty, which will fully comply with his requests. Each view has its own unique specifications, knowing that you can easily select a putty suitable for achieving your particular purpose.
- LR+ – This is a polymer finish putty, which is specifically designed to align the walls before sticking wallpaper. It has a white color, because the filler performs a thin-fat marble, and dries out throughout the day after applying. In the ready-to-use form, the mixture diluted with water can be stored for 24 hours in a closed container. The temperature of the composition during operation should not be below 10 degrees, the maximum permissible thickness of the layer with full alignment – 3 mm, with partial alignment it can reach 5 mm.
- LR Silk – Best Polymer Base Put in Russia. Differs in a saturated white color and an ideal level of plasticity. It is designed to decorate the walls and the ceiling before they are painted or sticking wallpaper. Refers to the category of non-desorable finishing materials, in the finished form is stored up to two days in a closed container and dries at room temperature per day. The maximum thickness of the layer is 4 mm, the temperature when applied and when drying, the putty must be above 20 degrees.
- Vetonit kr – putty possessing the same technical characteristics as the two previous. The difference is that it is produced on the basis of special organic glue. The mixture is designed for finishing wall decoration and ceiling indoors. Before using it, the basic plaster WEBER VETONIT should be applied to the working surface. The layer should not be thicker than 6 mm, the temperature of the working mixture is recommended to be not lower than 12 degrees above zero, the temperature for drying the putty reaches about 25 degrees.
- JS – this is a universal finishing mixture. Suitable for alignment of previously colored walls, can be used for sealing gaps between gypsum sheets. This product has a special protection against cracking. The thickness of one layer reaches 5 mm, the optimal ambient temperature during operation – 20 degrees.
- JS Plus – This is an improved finishing paste. It differs from the previous type of high strength and plasticity. With it, you can align the surfaces, once saved by wallpaper or painted, close the slit or create a beautiful decorative trim. The thickness of the layer and temperature should be the same as in the previous case.
- Vetonit vh – This is a cement facade finish grout. It is used to perform external and internal work, can be applied to any kind of concrete or brick surfaces. The mixture is used for the finish coating of walls and ceilings before carrying out any further finishing actions and has two varieties:
- Fine It is intended for use only in dry rooms and is applied with a layer of no more than 3 mm;
- VH Grey – Universal putty, which is specifically designed for applying cement, gypsum and plastered surfaces inside and outside buildings.
- Putty tt – This is a starting cement mixture with a high level of moisture resistance. Suitable for applying on the surface of any type, can be used outside and indoors. The maximum allowable thickness of the layer is 4-5 mm, the optimum temperature for performing work – from 20 to 35 degrees.
The rate of consumption of putty is calculated on 1 m2. This indicator is calculated not only for each of its species separately, but also for performing different works. It is also necessary to take into account the condition of the working surface and the material from which it is made.
With the right choice of putty, suitable for working with a specific surface, its rate of consumption is 1, 2 kg / 1 m2. The amount of water in this case will be 0, 4 l. Need to take into account that 1, 2 kg is the amount of dry mix.
For sealing slots between the gypsum sheets, it will be necessary already 0, 6 kg / 1 m2, the amount of water in this case is adjusted at personal discretion. Such a number of consumption of putty is approximate is given taking into account the application of a mixture with a thickness of no more than 6 mm.
How to choose?
The key to the qualitative result of using Vetonit putter is its right choice.
When purchasing this finishing coating, it is necessary to remember a number of conditions:
- For wet walls, it is necessary to purchase only a moisture-proof mixture on a cement basis. It is perfect for both cement works.
- Be sure to select the appearance of this finishing material depending on the raw material from which the work surface is created. If it is a concrete or brick design, then the putty must be designed to work on such surfaces.
- Need to take into account the assignment of putty. If it is designed to close the slots or for partial primer working surface, then it is not recommended to apply it on the wall.
- When choosing, it is necessary to take into account the temperature at which it is permissible to use this finishing finishing coating, and the temperature at which it should dry. Failure to comply with these conditions will lead to the fact that the putty will not be able to fully fulfill its purpose, and the working surface will be corrupted.
- Separate vetonit putty follows depending on its place of use. If it is necessary to separate the wall outside the building, then the type of coating should be chosen, which was developed by the manufacturer specifically for these purposes.
- Pay attention to the maximum allowable layer thickness. Exceeding the manufacturer’s recommendations is not worth. Therefore, if the recommended thickness does not allow you to solve the existing problems with the surface leveling, it is better to put it in advance, and then apply putty.
Guided by purchasing these criteria, you can purchase a really high-quality putty, able to solve all problems with the final finish of the walls and the ceiling.
To obtain an objective assessment of the quality of this finishing coating, it is necessary to consider both the reviews of ordinary buyers who use it in domestic conditions and the reviews of specialists who work with her constantly.
Private buyers respond about Vetonit putty only positive. It is important for many that it can be perfectly evenly and quickly align almost any surface, without having special work skills with such a coating and complex tools at hand. Affordable price, high quality and durability of the result obtained are the most important advantages of this company’s products.
Professional builders and worshipers of finishing works recognize that today Vetonit putty is one of the best. It is convenient for work, it is economically spent, it has a completely safe composition and copes with the tasks. According to them, the quality of products is much higher than its price.
A big plus is that such high-quality and professional putty is available to all people due to its low cost. Its economical consumption allows you to complete finishing work quickly and efficiently.
How to lift the walls with a vetonit putter, you will see in the following video.