Today, various tools are used for household and professional needs in construction and repair. Among its wide range, you can highlight the jicial, with which a number of tasks are solved regarding the cut of products and materials made from different raw materials. However, without the main part, such as a feck, this tool will not function productively, so it is important to have the most complete picture of this component.
Features and characteristics
In the sawing tool from a properly selected saw blade depends on the accuracy of the work, the speed of cutting and the quality of the cut, therefore, in each case, the requirements for this element, the jigsaw will be varied. Also the key role is played by the type of raw materials, which will be used in the work. For example, for products from plywood, chipboard or soft metal, a neat cut will be required if the cutter is carried out on the finite, and for draft works with wood and other materials in some situations you can limit the coarser technique of work. In this and another case, it is important to correctly pick up the pubsik pylon.
The saw blades for a manual tool when drinking a tree or metal will make a precise section, Even if it is necessary to prepare thin and small products from working material with minimal density.
In this case, to help the master it is recommended to purchase a set of pylons with various types of blades suitable for one or another density of raw materials.
Allocate and classify the fillings for the jigsaw for manual and electrical tools in the following characteristics.
- Product size. Since the main raw material for the workload is a tree that stands out for its thickness, the saw blade for efficient work is made as long as possible so that the pilper can cover the whole thickness. Typically, the length length is 150 mm, but there are elements and larger.
- The type of material from which the peel is made. Most often, products are made of carbon steel alloy, since such tools are very well coped with the task of cutting both fresh and dry wood. In addition, a similar tool can work with polymer raw materials. Also for equipping the jigsaw cutting part of the tempered steel saws, which is recommended for working with soft metals and other flexible materials. Bimetallic peckings are an improved option that combined the advantages of different types of steel, in addition, to improve the quality, such pecks have a diamond spraying, in the light of which increase their cost. As a rule, such canvases are intended for cutting dense metal alloys, for aluminum and cafic work. Carbide Raw Milking Pilking Used for Tiles and Ceramics.
- Type of blade. This criterion is responsible for the appearance of the cut. To select a type of teeth on the saws, you should pay attention to the labeling of parts. Consignors can be wavy, diluted, with grinding and accommodating at a certain angle.
- Type Tailing Pillet. The ability to use parts with various tail shapes and sizes depends on the configuration of the working tool. However, more and more manufacturers try to make their products universal. This part in the leg may have a T-shape, be in the form of a U-shaped end, direct or with special holes for a specific logs.
Taking into account the labeling of the pylon, you can correctly choose a tool for work. There is no single standard for the designation of all cutting parts for jigsaws at the moment, in the light of which most of the brands use as a base classification of the brand of saws Bosch. As a rule, a set of characters includes digital values.
- The first character characterizes the type of the tower of the canvas, for the most part this letter – T and X.
- Then the numeric label is applied to the web, which will indicate the length of the peel. This value may vary within 75-150 mm, but there are other sizes. Long canvases may be needed for concrete work, on porcelain stoneware or stone.
- On the type of material from which the Pillet itself is made, symbols placed under the speakers near the tail. So, the high-speed stainless steel is indicated by the HSS abbreviation, the HSC symbols will indicate high carbon steel, BIM is bimetallic.
- The dimensional row of saws for manual jigsaw is denoted by analogy with the marking of machine parts, as a rule, gradation is indicated within # 2/0 – # 12. The most popular options for work are considered to be the sizes from # 3 to # 9.
- Also, the pinks for manual tools are marked with symbols indicating the number of teeth for one inch. This indicator is denoted by the Abbreviation TPI. The average characteristic is considered 15 teeth.
- Next, the set of characters on the canvas continues letters that will indicate the magnitude of the teeth at the pink. They can be small, then the letter will be present in the label. The average size implies the designation of the symbols B and C. With the maximum size on the canvas, the letter D will be applied.
- Then follows the designation of the type of raw materials used for the work, as well as the reference characteristics. Universal cutting parts will be referred to X, the pinks with the symbol about the category of details, with which you can make a curvilinear cut on the product. Lickers with marking, including the letter P, are recommended for working with dense raw materials in order to create inclined cuts.
Classification of saw blades is also carried out, taking into account the configuration of teeth.
Universal version of cutting details, where all the teeth have the same size and shape. Standard Tooth also assumes a single orientation and accommodation with the same step from each other. With the help of jigsaws with such a complete, you can work with wood and materials similar to it. However, the cut will not differ in high level of accuracy, so most often this type of pylon is used in domestic needs for rough sawing materials.
With missed tooth
This type is highlighted by its effectiveness, minimal heating during work, as well as rapid removal of chips from the working surface. Such a canvas should be used for plastic, laminate and wood. With the help of the saw, you can perform a curly slice.
With dual teeth
Such peckings are less productive in work, however, their main advantage is the creation of an ideal line at the place of material division. Double-tooth blades are well discharged by sawdust with products, do not heat up while driving.
These cutting parts are used for jigsaw if necessary for thin and delicate sections on products from various raw materials, including plexiglas, and they can also work on ceramic tiles, wood.
The configuration of such pylines involves the placement of the part of the teeth in the direction. With the help of pylons of this type, you can make a better cut, reducing the number of possible chips and jar on the working surface below. For household needs, these canvases are practically not purchased. Their main scope of application – jewelry work with wood, also similar pecks are used for tabletop. Such canvases are recommended only if experience has experience in working with a tool.
In addition to the above options for saws, there is another variety – spiral peelings. Similar cutting elements are in demand for curly drinking. A distinctive feature of this species is the possibility of operational shift of the cutting angle during work with the workpiece. In addition to the hand tool, they are used for the electrolovka and machine tools.
How to choose?
Since the saw blade, regardless of its configuration, plays a very important role, When selecting the necessary part it is worth adhere to some recommendations.
- For masters who use the tool regularly, it will be more correct to dwell on the purchase of several pylons at once in the set. The presence of different types of cutting elements will save time, and will also make it possible to select the item for one or another embodiment on the material. For beginners planning to use a logs for household needs, it is recommended to stay on a set containing from 5 to 10 products of various configurations and destinations.
- During operation, the jigscription should carefully read the instructions attached to it. As a rule, in this document, the manufacturer leaves valuable recommendations regarding the selection of consumables to it. These knowledge will help to navigate the supermarket.
- When buying a saw blade, it is important to clearly decide on the task that the pedel must perform. Deciding with the goal, will be many times easier to choose the size, the shape of the teeth and other product parameters. It is worth emphasizing on the width and thickness of the canvas, from which the quality of the work performed directly depends, as well as the speed of cutting.
- Preference should be given to popular and reliable trademarks that implement their products around the world. It can be a saw blade brand Bosch or Makita. Such caps are very rarely premature to come into disrepair, which fully justifies their cost.
About how to choose a fill for jigsaw, look in the following video.