Ceramic tile of the famous Spanish company Kerlife – a combination of modern technologies, unsurpassed quality, wide range and magnificent design. In 2015. The representative office of Kerlife appeared in Russia. Firm has offices across the country. There is even their own factory in the Leningrad region.
Tile from Kerlife is quality at an affordable price. Tile is made of white and red clay, it is environmentally friendly, there are no harmful impurities in it. In production, the most advanced technologies are used. Tiles may have a glossy or matte surface. Wall and outdoor ceramics has two sizes: 33×33 cm, 31.5×63 cm.
At the Kerlife tile, a huge number of collections, we can say that this is a business card company. Ranging from the atmosphere of palace interiors and ending with bizarre fabulous motifs – every buyer will find what he likes.
Each collection of ceramic tiles has its own original drawing and a unique pattern that distinguishes the line from each other.
The series includes wall and floor tiles, various borders, socles, mosaic and other decorative elements:
- Collection Amani Made in light brown tones. Decorated with decor and mosaic in the form of rhombuses. Bathroom, decorated with this tile, looks just luxurious.
- Ruler Aurelia represented by ceramics of gray shades, which looks aristocratic and noble.
- Series Classico Onice It has three main colors: cream, blue and purple. The decor is represented by a beautiful floral pattern.
- The lineup Diana – a combination of concise classic style and a luxurious mosaic pattern. The series is represented in brown and yellow and gray-blue shades.
- A distinctive feature collection Elissa are very saturated and bright colors. In this lineup there are a lot of shades: blue, emerald, brown, cream.
- Self-cream colors in combination with the original pattern – distinctive feature of the line Eterna.
- Collection Garda Differs on the sophisticated and elegant pattern.
- Model ceramics Greta It has a gray shade and imitates a natural stone.
- Series Intenso It looks very stylish, as it combines two contrasting colors – white and dark brown.
- LEVATA model range is very similar to the series Greta, but has a more pronounced pattern.
- Series Liberty represented in beige and emerald colors and is suitable for those who love modern trends.
- Collection Marmo Made under marble white, light brown and dark brown shades.
- Series Onice ivory colors imitates onyx.
- Collection Orosei has gentle cream shades and elegant pattern.
- Series Palazzo Its wealth and luxury resembles palace interiors. Two colors are combined here – brown and white.
- Ruler Pietra Performed in gentle cream shades.
- The lineup Splendida – a combination of bright shades and flower ornament. Presented in several basic versions: white and green, white and lilac, white and blue, white and black.
- Bathroom, decorated ceramic tiles collection Stella, will look stylish and modern. Collection has several colors: purple, black, white, brown, blue.
- Ruler Victoria – Combination of noble classics and luxurious ornament. Presented in cream and dark brown shades.
With the help of ceramics of various shades, zones can be distinguished in the same room, and numerous decorative elements and mosaic will help complete the created image.
Ceramic tile buyers from Kerlife celebrate beautiful product design, excellent quality and availability. With tiles easy to work, it is well cut and put.
According to buyers, the only drawback – splashes and divorces from water are visible on the surface. A dark surface is especially quickly dirty. Some buyers say that the tile is too thin, fragile, and the size is very big and not too comfortable. But despite these small flaws, most buyers believe that ceramic tile from Kerlife is excellent quality and beautiful design at an adequate price.
Kerlife Tile Overview See next video.