Gloves with a point PVC coating are quite high demand in the industrial sphere, and in everyday life. Economic and workers, x / b and knitted products with polymer spraying – they are quite varied, have different mating density and other characteristics. To understand the features of a particular model will help tips on choosing gloves with a point PVC coating, overview of their species.
Cotton gloves with a point PVC coating are an element of protective equipment used in the performance of various works. The basis of products – x / b knitwear with a slight addition of polyester, elastic, well-pull. Point coat On a polymer basis is located on the inner surface of the fingers and palms, providing more dense contact with surfaces of objects and tools.
Gloves with a point PVC coating are more durable than ordinary threaded products. They are able to ensure reliable protection against external influences. The larger the area of the polymer protective layer, the better the coupling properties of the material. This allows you to work with slippery objects, without fear that contact with them will be not solid enough. Such a feature Does not provide complete protection against moisture, bypass, chemicals, But it makes it possible to safely carry out economic, general construction or other types of work.
Among distinguishing features of cotton gloves with a point PVC coating can be noted color variety, as well as many polymer configuration options. The applied pattern can be frequent or rare, change in separate zones to improve operational properties and strength.
Most often Spot ornament blue on white or light beige background. But it can also be a lilac, green, black, red, yellow, and the base is colored.
Production of x / b gloves with polymer coating produced by knitted weave threads. This technology allows you to create knitted cotton, synthetic, woolen products of various density. Ready gloves are made with elastic, well-stretched in all directions. Usually here use hygroscopic x / b thread with a small addition of elastic fibers. Along the edge of the product, a cuff is created with a more dense rubber border, not transmitting garbage and dust to the skin.
All gloves with a point PVC coating are classified according to the 2nd primary criteria.
- First – Lamb class, Calculated by the number of loops occurring in an inch area of the product. The higher this figure, the steady of wear is the finished product. The highest quality has 10 class knitting.
- Second factor – Thickness of the Night, affecting how long a pair of gloves will serve. Products with high density indicators guarantee optimal hand protection from any external threats. Thick threads increase the weight of gloves, there are fewer air lumets. Such options are well suited for use in the cold season, better protect hands from the effects of atmospheric factors.
Scope of application
The use of gloves supplemented with a point PVC coating is relevant for auto repair shops and service centers, where the protection of employees is a priority aspect. Such a method provides a convenient capture of metal parts, automotive tires or other structures, sliding in bare hands or thread mittens.
Gloves with spot type coverage are well suited For work in the garden and on the plot. They are well passed enough air, do not increase hand sweating. Typically, knitted products are used here, well-stretched and inexpensive. In such gloves, it is convenient to pierce the land, work with various garden tools, to collect insect pests or trim branches. They are willing to fish and hiking, if there is no special protective equipment.
In the cold season, this type of gloves are used as the lower layer of protective equipment. They are put on heat-resistant crags to ensure maximum skin protection. When using indoors, the product with a point PVC coating is well suited for repair work – blots of walls and ceilings, staining of walls, flooring outflows. They are used when cleaning after decoration, when replacing window structures. In these cases, gloves will help protect the skin from scratches, bypass, contacts with dust and dirt.
In the trading sphere of gloves of this type is no less useful. They are in demand in warehouse complexes and large supermarkets, indispensable when carrying out loading work.
When choosing gloves with a point PVC coating, it is important to consider a number of aspects, always relevant for any personal protective equipment.
- Comfort. A pair of gloves should approach length and width, firmly lay down in the area of the cuff. Too short or freely sitting products will slide, fall, and their protective functions will be reduced.
- Basic type. Knitted – more elastic, stretched well, fits the skin, but contains more synthetic fibers. Hands in such products sweat stronger. The cotton base of gloves is more air-permeable, suitable even to people with sensitive skin.
- Availability of certificates. Only products that have passed standardization, all the necessary quality checks will be fully safe to use. On the surface of the gloves should be marked, indicating the type of coating, size and other important points.
- Pardo. Gloves with a point PVC coating are often implemented by packages due to their cheapness and considerable spending speed. When buying it is important to check that all products are paired, fit together.
- Strength. The more intense will be the load on the surface, the more dense items need to choose. Otherwise changing the means of protection will have quite often.
All these recommendations will be allowed to choose suitable gloves for use in the garden, fishing or when performing other simple works.
The following video presents a brief overview of cotton gloves.