To protect your eyes from laser radiation, you need to wear special glasses. To choose them correctly, when buying needs to be focused on several important criteria. It is also necessary to take into account the purpose of the accessory.
Protective laser glasses are a universal device that is necessary when working with devices giving radiation hazardous to the eyes. This accessory immediately performs two important functions.
- Lasers are not able to have a negative impact on the skin and human body, but can easily damage organs. That is why the eyes need to be protected when working with laser devices. Of course, points are not guaranteed protection, but create an additional barrier for negative impact on a lens and retina. Protective function – the most important.
- Another function is to improve the visibility of the laser beam. Special light filters are built into glasses that allow you to see the laser line more distinctly. But it should be noted that a pronounced effect can be obtained only indoors, this function is powerless.
The cost of the accessory can be different. This indicator depends on the manufacturer, as well as some of the features of the accessory.
If we talk about the budget version, the points will cost approximately 600-700 rubles. Professional and specialized glasses are more expensive.
When handling laser glasses, it is recommended to comply with important precautions. They are as follows:
- It is not recommended to direct the beam directly to the surface of the glasses, otherwise they can be spoiled;
- You cannot use glasses to work with the bands for which they are not intended;
- remove points during operation it is impossible;
- It is necessary to stop using damaged points, as they do not protect the proper level.
People who have vision problems, it is recommended to consult a specialist before use.
There are many glasses designed to protect the eye from radiation. Models differ from each other primarily worth and functionality. The most popular are the following.
- ADA INSTRUMENTS VISOR RED – inexpensive option designed to work with laser levels in premises with good lighting. Accessory made of polycarbonate. There is protection against scratches and fogging. Cost in the range of 400 rubles.
- Stabila – This model is designed to enhance the visibility of the laser beam. The cost of 1500-1700 rubles.
- Specialized Glasses for Protection against Laser Radiation RosomZ ZN22-NWS22 Lazer 22203 – expensive model (about 3,600 rubles). They can be attributed to the class of professional.
These are just the most popular options presented in different price range. The choice must be carried out depending on the requirements and individual capabilities.
When buying safety glasses, you need to focus on important nuances.
- Need to determine the wavelength of the output radiation.
- It is also important to determine the parameters: output power, duration, frequency.
- Calculate the maximum exposure time.
- Choose a suitable form.
Power must be determined based on the activities of which accessory is purchased. So, for epilation is quite small power, and for cutting metal it will be necessary to increase this indicator. Accordingly, the more power, the higher the cost.
Laser radiation glasses overview.