Today, the Olife is one of the main components of a variety of oil-based putty and paints. And it is also very often used to process any wooden surfaces, for impregnation of plastered working areas, and even for sealing small slots. This universal impregnation is surprisingly combines many useful features, which provides him with high demand.
Especially popular Oxol Oxol, features and specifications of which will be discussed below.
What it is?
Oxol Oxol – this is a special impregnating mixture for processing wooden and plastered surfaces before further staining. It protects wood and plaster from rotting and damage by bacteria. Can also be used for the breeding of oil paints. “Oxol” refers to the category of semi-natural compositions.
More than 55% of the composition of the mass – vegetable oils, another 40% is a solvent, and the remaining 5% falls into sequivities that contribute to thickening and rapid absorption of oil in a tree.
As solvents, the manufacturer can be used:
- “White Spirit”;
- synthetic analogs of vegetable oils;
- Piroplast or Pyollins;
- Skipidar is witch;
- NEFROR C4.
Syccats are auxiliary components that respond not only for good absorbability of Olifai, but also for its rapid solidification. Melted, oil or fatty acid refunds can be used as them.
The volume and type of solvents used and sequivites are governed by special gtales designed for each type of additives separately.
Like other finishing and protective solutions, Oxol Oxol has its own unique technical parameters.
Currently, the production of Oxol Oxol Oxol is regulated by such a document as GOST 190 78. This regulatory act regulates the composition of this product, the conditions and place of its use, as well as other parameters.
According to him Olification “Oxol” may be genuine related to category B. In this case, in its composition, natural linseed or cannabis oil occupy. The main components of such solutions – vegetable oils – in everyday life is allowed to eat in a pure form.
Combined “Oxol” refers to the category PV, Most of its composition represent corn or rapeseed oil. But the main difference is that they relate to the semi-natural components, synthetic additives are in advance, that is, such oils relate to technical and cannot be used in food.
In addition, in Guest it is indicated that this Olife must have the following qualities:
- full transparency;
- pronounced smell;
- The maximum duration of drying is 3 hours;
- Acidness – 6-8 units;
- viscosity – 18-25 units;
- Flash temperature in closed crucible – Rovno 32 degrees.
“Oxol” PV groups are suitable for use only indoors, and the product category in can be applied inside and outside.
Sales and transportation of oils can be carried out in a container of special plastic or iron barrels made from permissible metal alloys. If the product does not correspond to at least one technological condition, it should not be allowed to sell, since it does not meet the requirements of GOST.
The consumption of this means is calculated based on the amount of substance spent by 1 m2 of the surface.
Approximate consumption is:
- Olify category B – 80-120 g / m2;
- “Oxoli” PV – 100-150 g / m2.
These consumption standards are exemplary and may vary depending on the type of surface treated and the number of layers applied to it. On each subsequent layer, a smaller amount of composition is consumed.
It is important to know that the expense will increase when impregnating plastered or too old wood structures. On the volume of flow volume “Oxol” affects the method of applying it – when using a brush, it is less than when using a roller.
Scope of application
Today Oxol Oxol applies in some cases:
- It can be painted wooden structures inside and outside the facades. In these cases, the solution extends the life of the wood, reduces the level of negative impact on it drops of temperature and pathogenic fungi.
- For processing plastered facades in front of their further color. In this case, “Oxol” helps reduce paint consumption in the final finish, and also partially aligns the working surface and protects it.
- For dilution of oil-based paints. This allows you to increase the volume of paint, dilute the thickened substance without disturbing its technical qualities, as well as to use the resulting mixture as impregnation and final solution at the same time.
It turns out that using Oxol Oxol Oxol is allowed for processing wooden structures inside and outside the premises, as well as for impregnation of plastered walls. At the same time, it is categorically impossible to use this solution for staining and impregnation of floors.
Oxol Oxol is in demand and popular finishing material, so many brands are engaged in its production today:
- Company “Tex” Releases this product on sale in fully prepared for use. Olife is realized in tanks weighing from 0.4 to 8 kg in one container. The composition dries quickly, significantly reduces paint consumption and performs the operation of the primer at the same time.
- LLC “Zamchshchchch” carries out the manufacture and direct sale of this impregnating composition related to the category PV. It is implemented in a container capacity from 0.8 to 20 kg. This product fully complies with the requirements of SanPine and is manufactured in strict accordance with GOST.
- Olife brand Isolate considered one of the most qualitative. Manufactured in accordance with the adopted standards. It is realized in containers with a capacity of 0.5 to 200 liters. The minus of this company is that the Olif of this kind it makes only to order and wholesale parties.
- LLC “Vesta Color” manufactures and sells the Olif of this kind wholesale and retail. The product of this brand is distinguished by high quality, available cost and high technical characteristics.
- By “Himtek” For more than 20 years, manufactures and implementing this top quality. Oxol Oxol, its production always has excellent specifications and affordable price. It is implemented in a container of various types, which allows each buyer to acquire the most suitable packaging.
Oxol Oxol Oxol Production of all these brands in practice has proven its high efficiency and excellent quality, so when purchasing such goods it is recommended, first of all, pay attention to these manufacturers.
Features and rules of application
This composition refers to the category of quick-drying and fast-making substances, therefore requires compliance with certain recommendations when working with it:
- The mixture is realized in ready-to-use form, but before it directly use it is recommended to mix the olive thoroughly so that active actors are evenly distributed throughout the liquid;
- impregnation can only be carried out on dry, clean and pre-low-fat surfaces;
- It is necessary to apply the solution with a rather thin layer using a wide brush or a small roller for this;
- The air temperature during the execution of work should not be below 15 and above 20 degrees, and humidity is not more than 75%;
- Each layer of olifa dries about a day, so each new application should be carried out no later than 24 hours;
- It is very important at the end of the work to remove all the tools and materials from the premises, which were in contact with the Olife;
- The unsighted mixture is allowed to store not more than 12 months in hermetically closed dishes;
- During work, it is recommended to use a respirator or protective mask and rubber gloves;
- If the composition fell on the skin or in the eye, it must be thoroughly rinse with plenty of water;
- When carrying out work in a closed room, it is necessary to provide in it with fresh air;
- Oxol olife is easily flammable, so it should use it as far as possible from open sources of fire;
- When purchasing this tool, it will be necessary to require the seller quality certificates, security and compliance with the requirements of the GOST;
- This composition is allowed to use for the sealing of small slots. For this, the olive is mixed with wood sawdust in equal proportions and applied to the treated surface with a spatula.
Compliance with these simple rules and recommendations on the use of olifa will make the processing of wooden and covered surfaces as simple as possible, quickly and correctly, and will also provide a positive result of the work.
Oxol Oxol is widely popular with both ordinary manual and professional workshops of finishing works.
Private citizens always positively respond about this product. All buyers without exception notes its high protective properties, ease of use and affordable cost. Minus for many people only one is pretty caustic and specific aroma. However, if you use a respirator or a mask, this minus can be easily eliminated.
Professional finishing work masters support these positive feedback. They highlight the low flow of this olifa, the convenience of its use, high-quality final result and a wide range of applications.
Based on these reviews and on the statements of the manufacturers themselves, it is easy to conclude that the Oxol Oxol is today is one of the best in its segment. Its use allows not only to reduce the final consumption of paint, but also to crate the working surface, protecting it from various negative impacts. The main thing is to choose high quality olive and use it in accordance with the rules given.
Example of using Olifi See in the video below.