The market for finishing materials presents a wide selection of wall coverings. Among them are highlighted fliseline wallpapers of Russian production Milassa. What are their advantages to which interiors will be suitable, will be discussed in this article.
Milassa trademark produces Loymina LLC, founded in 2008. in the Nizhny Novgorod region. This brand refers to the average price range of products of this company. Now Loymina creates the most modern wallpaper in our country. All production is carried out under the supervision of Swedish masters who ask the concept of collections, develop products design. The factory uses modern equipment, high-class specialists work, thanks to which quality of products at the highest level.
Milassa wallpapers have a number of advantages.
These are environmentally friendly products that are fully safe for people’s health, including young children.
A wide range of colors meets all trends in world fashion. Each collection contains many shades that you can choose to your liking.
In addition, Milassa wallpapers have a different stylistic solution. You can choose a wall covering, both for classic interiors and for modern solutions.
The price of this brand products lies in the range of up to 3,500 rubles per roll, which makes it quite affordable, if compared with European analogues.
Characteristics and materials
Milassa wallpaper belongs to phlizelin type. That is, their base is a nonwoven material called Flizelin. In essence, this is the cellulose fibers compressable in thin matter using polyester and specific additives.
Flizelin has a number of positive properties:
- It allows the coating to “breathe”, does not “lock” the air inside the room.
- Badly absorbs moisture. He is not afraid of moisture drops.
- It has greater durability, less susceptible, unlike paper.
- Does not burn.
- It can be painted with paints on different bases, except for water.
- It almost does not mind, easily restores his form.
- Does not give a shrinkage.
- Perfectly opposes pollution.
Water paints are used as a dye for Wallpaper Milassa.
All materials before entering the production, pass the strictest control for compliance with all established standards in terms of quality and environmental friendliness.
Milassa wallpaper belongs to the categories of washable. They can be treated with gentle chemical solutions, cleaning the surface from various pollution.
Roll size of 10×1.06 m.
How to choose?
When choosing Milassa wallpapers, several aspects should be taken into account.
- For the premises you choose. Among the products of this brand, you can choose a coating for any room, including the children’s. So, for the kitchen it is better to buy a non-commercial wallpaper, on which the flax spots will not be noticeable, which can easily appear in this room. For the living room you can choose a wallpaper with an interesting ornament, since the size of the walls will fully show all the beauty of the drawing.
For the bedroom it is better to choose a neutral coloring that will contribute to relaxes and rest.
- Interior style. Wallpapers must match the stylistics of the room. So, in classic interiors, damask patterns, strict lines, in some interiors will be relevant gilt and silver. In the modern styles, geometric shapes are preferred, bright colors or in general the absence of any ornament.
- Color spectrum. Wallpapers must match the shades that are used in the interior. Wall covering can be either in one tone with furnishings, constituting one whole with it, or contrast, becoming only background. In the second case, it will be correct to take advantage of the rules of color on the combination of colors in order not to get an aliens.
- Reverse and choose a wall cover, which will like you and your family members, then the interior of the room will like you, and you will want to be there.
All Milassa products are divided into 10 collections.
- Classic. Rigor, elegance and sophistication here are laid in each sample. This series is created specifically for classic interiors, but will be relevant in some modern solutions. Light shades, such as ivory, beige, the color of the baked milk, which are used in this series, will be brought to the interior lightness, will be added comfort and peace.
- SWAN. The ease and airiness of this collection was inspired by the era of conquering our ballet Paris. Eastern motives with European ornaments are combined here, making design unique and sophisticated.
- Princess. This series is designed specifically for design premises in the style of Provence. Flower motifs prevailed here, while the combination of shades is unique. Tender transitions from pink to white, using other pastel tones will help you to plunge into the era of medieval Paris.
- Joli. This is one of the latest collections, dated 2016 year. It applied the riot of paints in the flower ornament, which symbolizes the Europian gardens of early spring. But in this collection there are one-color drawings that fill your interior with elegance and perfect style.
- Trend. With samples from this collection you can go on a trip to Europe, directly without leaving home. Here it is possible to choose riding in the gondolas in Venice, walk in Moscow or ride by car among the skyscrapers of New York.
- Casual. This is a choice for every day. There are no bright colors, unthinkable ornaments. This collection is simple and laconic.
- LOFT. Technological style requiring the same ornaments. The collection is designed to the same-name stylistic solution and imitates the surfaces of various modern materials. Here you will find both wood array, and brickwork, and cold metal. But not only in the loft these samples will be appropriate, in such a style, like a high-tech they also have a place.
- Gem. This is another collection in the classic style. Glitter and optical effect that mimic gems are the basis for this series. She is pretty elegant, and at the same time makes disturbing mind.
- Flos. We are surrounded by millions of plants, whose beauty we see not always. Designers of this company have tried to embody on their canvases all than the flowers are gifted: softness, warmth, affection.
- Twins. This collection is designed specifically for decoration of children’s rooms. Here you will find wall covers for kids of any age.
From birth, the wallpaper of pastel tones is suitable, for grown children – thematic pictures.
Milassa reviews for most positive. Buyers talk about good design, environmental friendliness, large selection of colors, the possibility of selecting a companion for every taste.
The only minus of this product is its price for many it is high.
What are the wallpaper from Milassa, see the following video.