Before laying a flooring in the form of linoleum, laminate or carpet, the floor surface is prepared in such a way that it is even and durable. For flooring, a prefab dry screed is used, which is performed using wooden lags and plywood. Such a design is capable of withstanding heavy loads and can be applicable on overlaps of any type. For the manufacture of floors from plywood sheets, it is necessary to correctly select the material and make it laying. The construction of the floor surface requires the masters of certain knowledge and skills.
Plywood flooring is used for draft and finishing flooring both in a wooden house and in the apartment. Such device Allows you to prepare the floor under laminate or under linoleum. The essence of the design is that the laying of plywood on lags from wooden bars.
Plywood is Woodworking Product, which consists of several layers of thin veneer glued together in the cross direction. Lush veneer For plywood sheets are obtained by treating birch, pine or technical varieties of other wood species.
Like any material, sheet plywood has Advantages and some Disadvantages, which you need to know the mastery engaged in the preparation of the floor.
Pluses of material:
- resistance to high weight and mechanical loads;
- resistance to humidity and chemical components;
- Strength with bending load;
- the ability to choose the required format in size;
- Low level of wood moisture and low weight sheet;
- Ability to use for the organization “Warm floor”.
TO Minusam The material can be attributed to the fact that some brands in the composition of the adhesive contain formaldehyde, which is harmful to human health.
Execution of a screed for flooring with plywood and wooden lag is Complex construction and installation procedure, which must be performed in accordance with the standards standards.
Designing this complex of work, it is important to take into account not only the properties of the material used, but also the ways to install it.
What fane can be used?
In order to carry out a dry light tie, as the main material is necessary Take the pheaneru of structural or construction type. Brand plywood should be selected depending on which conditions will be to be material.
Distinguish 3 basic plywood varieties.
- FSF – This is a birch plywood, which consists of a veneer and has in its adhesive composition of resin and formaldehyde. The material has high performance, it is racks to moisture. Can be used both for internal and outdoor types of work.
- FK – veneer sheets in this plywood are connected by glue, which includes formaldehyde. Material is resistant to a wet environment, but it is possible to apply it only for internal works.
- FBA – the glue composition of this plywood does not contain formaldehyde components and consists of casein, harmless to humans. Such material has reduced moisture resistance and can only be used inside dry rooms.
According to the quality of manufacture divided by 5 varieties. ELITE is the variety E, and low quality materials are back to the IV.
To perform the draft floor it is advisable to use Faneer II-IV varieties, and for finishing, it is worth choosing a variety E or I grade material.
Its important to choose the material is played and its the size. If planned to do flooring from small plywood fragments, then the material 1525×1525 mm is used. It is convenient to work with him, but on the large surfaces surfaces will have to do a lot of joints. More convenient dimensions 1210×2440 mm. Sheet with such parameters is used in typical urban apartments, for flooring in rectangular rooms.
Deciding with sheet dimensions, you need to choose correctly Thickness of material. In this case, you will need to consider all the nuances of the device tie.
The calculation of the thickness of plywood for the flooring is selected depending on the step, with which lags are laid:
- If the distance between lags is from 35 to 40 mm, then the thickness of the plywood sheet must be at least 9-10 mm;
- If the lamp has a cell of 50 cm, then the flooring makes a thickness of 10-12 mm thick;
- If the step between the segments of the crate is 60 cm, then the flooring makes from plywood 12-14 mm.
Choosing plywood thickness, you need latch In the thickness of the weight load, which will be subject to the floor surface. For the location of massive furniture, it is best to take a fane, the thickness of which is 16-18 mm.
In some cases, it is allowed to take the phaneer with a thickness of 9 mm and put it in 2 layers, for a uniform distribution of the load force on the floor surface.
When the size and thickness of the sheet will be determined, you need to count how many sheets will need to buy to perform a tie. Calculate material consumption as follows:
- Clearly measuring the size of the room, on paper draw the location scheme, determining their number and step;
- The scheme mark how plywood sheets will be located, while considering the material format;
- According to the final data, the required amount of material is calculated.
In cases where The premises form has a complex configuration, The object is divided into parts and consider each one of them separately. If The room has the right proportions in the form of a square or rectangle, then calculate the floor area and consider the number of sheets required for its overlap, taking into account the area of plywood leaf.
Tools and materials
To perform flooring flooring, you will need to prepare the following tools:
- Liquid or laser construction level;
- roulette and pencil, to perform measurements and marking;
- electric drill or perforator;
- Concrete drill, tree drill;
- Screwdriver with bits for self-tapping screws;
- Self-tapping screws for chipboard and anchors for concrete;
- Screws and metal lintels for lag;
- electrooper or manual tracing saw;
- grinding machine;
- Emery paper.
It will be necessary to purchase Wooden bars, of which will be lagged. With the help of lag, the floor surface is aligned, creating a framework for fannel flooring. For the manufacture of lags Choose wooden dry timber 2 m. Brous width can be from 80 to 100 mm, and the thickness takes at least 40 mm.
To perform fixtures acquire methies – galvanized screws with screw thread.
The length of self-reserves take 2.5 times more than the thickness of the plywood sheet, and the diameter will suit from 3.5 mm to 5 mm.
Before you start putting a lamination for flooring, you need Prepare concrete overlap for further work. The correct sequence of work is to first clean the floor from the garbage, and then inspect the surface for the presence of small defects – chips, cracks, dents. All these shortcomings must be eliminated before the lamp will be performed.
In some cases, depending on the designation of the room, before the frame design is made and it will be possible to store the half of the plywood, performedIdro Isolation of concrete surface. These works can be performed with your own hands. Isolate It is necessary not only the surface of the floor, but also part of the wall, height to the level of the first floor.
This injured distance will save you from water leaks into the floor below.
Prepare the surface for laying the lag, do not forget about the possible irregularities of the walls. Uneven wall will not give the opportunity to put a smooth sheet of plywood. Releases from the situation here are two: either to level the walls before starting the floor repair, or to cut the sheets of plywood, based on the curvature of the wall.
The trimming is performed as follows:
- The plywood leaf is moved in a lying position to the wall so that the opposite edge is placed strictly parallel to the floor on the floor;
- Separately taken rail placed parallel to the wall over the sheet;
- Conduct a line on which the trimming of the plywood sheet performs.
Before starting work on flooring need Prepare material. It is cut into the elements necessary in length and width in accordance with the previously compiled schematic plan of work.
Performing cutting, you need to remember that the edges of the plywood sheet should not reach the wall of about 10 mm.
Formation of carcass
Next stage of work when wooden bars are cut in size, Performance is performed. The design of the crate should not be made close to the wall, between them should be a distance of 10-15 mm.
Lag installation sequence:
- A point is selected that most of all performs above the floor level, all other lags will be aligned;
- To speed up the installation process, on the sides of the room you need to pull the cord by overclocking its position using a construction level;
- Under each lag, they make a substrate from a piece of fine plywood, it increases the contact area of support;
- Lags are fixed in a concrete base with anchor hardware;
- The distribution step of wooden bars must fit your schematic plan, the range from 35 to 60 cm is allowed;
- broomed the bar bonded screws and metal jumpers.
When performing the drawing of the design of the crate, you should get a flat horizontal design. Lags are placed with a uniform step and retreat from the walls. The gap between the wall and the crate is made in order to under the influence of moisture expanding wood did not raise the plywood flooring and did not cause the deformation of the laminate or a different flooring.
For floor insulation Apply mineral wool or foam, which is placed in cells formed by the intersection of lag in the crate. Before laying mineral materials, you need to give 24 hours to adapt to the conditions of your room, so that failures and voids are formed after installation. Foam or insulation sheets cut down so that they are tightly entering the cell of the crate. The upper part of the insulation should not reach the edge of the lag per 1 cm.
Polyfoam and expanded polystyrene are used for concrete grounds, while mineral or basalt cotton wool uses in wooden houses.
Prepared and sliced plywood sheets laid on the crate as follows:
- The start of laying is carried out from the far corner of the room and moves along the direction of the solid wall;
- An indentation from the wall to the sheet of plywood should remain 10 mm;
- On plywood sheets, the attachment points are planned, departing from the edge of the sheet by 2 cm;
- The interval between self-pressing makes 20-30 cm;
- Hats of selflessness need to be completely drowning in the material of plywood, for this before they are installed in the sheet they make a hole with a drill on a tree with a zenkovka.
- After installing 1 row, the surface is purified from chips and lay out 2 row;
- Fastening a sheet of plywood, you need to start work from the center to the periphery – this makes it possible to make a smoother landing of the sheet on the design of the crate;
- When laying plywood in 2 layers of joints of the joints are broken in checker.
After the flooring is fulfilled, it is necessary shrangle Floor surface grinding machine. For this purpose, the nozzle with an abrasive 120 unit is chosen. After the grinding is completed, the floor is cleaned from chips and dust, and then Sealant Fill the docking seams and holes from the screws. Instead of sealant, you can use wood putty. When the material freezes, the seams are treated with sandpaper. After performing these works, you can start laying linoleum, tile or laminate.
In some cases, when it is necessary to save on materials, the finishing floor laid immediately on the crate, without performing a draft floor. The height of the lags in this case depends on what level you need to lift the floor indoors. If the distance is small, the design in the form of crates is replaced with a thickness of 30 mm thick.
To perform work Choose wood for crate and plywood sheets of good chamber drying. Ideally, the material must be given to be searched in the room where it will be used at least a week.
Implementation of this condition will be able to give you a guarantee that the finished floor will not be furious under his feet.
Video about how to put Phaneur on the lags, you can see below.