Ceramic tile – one of the most ancient finishing materials. Beautiful mosaic of Greece, the magnificent ceramic finish of the Palaces of the East, the noble motives of Italy and France – all this heritage has been incarnation in the collections of ceramic finishing of modern designers. The tile has long ceased to be a facing material exclusively for kitchens and bathrooms, it is widely used in the interior design of the most different premises. This is a universal and eco-friendly material that allows you to embody dreams not only about a beautiful, but also a functional house.
Features of products
Kerama Marazzi – Tile of domestic origin, despite the Italian name. However, wearing such a name Products have a full right – plants for the production of tiles and porcelain stonewares located in the Moscow region and Orel are included in the large concern Marazzi Group, which has produced in many European countries. The official brand of Marazzi himself was born back in 1935 in Italy, quickly conquering buyers in all parts of the world. The fact is that the designers of Marazzi from the very beginning of the company’s work sought to combine national flavor of different countries with traditions and high quality Italian style.
And today, this manufacturer seeks to produce the highest quality products, Focusing on tastes and needs of buyers of the country where facing material is sold. Thanks to this thoughtful concept, the demand for Marazzi tiles remains consistently high for many years. In addition to a large number of collections, the company produces mosaic finishing materials and porcelain stonewares, so even the most demanding buyer always has something to choose.
Ceramic tile – On the one hand, the material is traditional, used everywhere in the toilet, in the premises of the bathroom and kitchen. On the other hand, this material is very modern, allowing designers to experiment with the color and form, develop and embody the original ideas.
As already mentioned, the creators of most collections of the company drew their ideas in national traditions, ethnic flavor. Here is the Scottish Cell, and Provence Motifs, and Mexican ornaments. You can collect unique national team panels with your own hands – there will definitely not be anyone else, you can take advantage of the company’s already ready-made suggestions for the combination and placement of tiles and mosaics. Even the most demanding buyer seeking originality in the interiors, can choose a beautiful and stylish material for itself.
Tile and porcelain stoneware Kerama Marazzi – High quality finishing materials, absolutely safe for humans. In production, environmentally friendly materials undergoing strict control and corresponding not only GOST, but also to European standards.
Advantages and disadvantages
Kerama Marazzi Benefits Many.
Let us dwell on the most significant:
- High quality products and compliance with European standards.
- Constantly changing and complementary assortment.
- Each collection is unique and consists of a tile of several species that allow creating a variety of compositions.
- Variety of colors and textures of finishing material.
- Universality. Tile is suitable for most different rooms.
- Beautiful appearance. Specialists of the highest qualifications work on design.
- Availability. Kerama Marazzi offers the highest quality finishing material with a fairly wide price line – from products available to everyone, to unique expensive collections.
- Strength and wear resistance. The finish will last for a very long time, since the material is able to withstand quite serious loads.
Lack of tile only one – with inaccurate handling or improper laying, this finishing material splits. This can be avoided by trusting the finishing to specialists or independently carefully follow the rules for performing work.
Finishing materials from a tile are made of special powder by pressing. The basis of Kerama Marazzi ceramic tiles is a mixture of varnish clay, chalk and quartz sand. Other natural components may include (the composition is determined by the technology) and various safe dyes for human health.
Characteristics of tiles will depend on the composition of the ceramic mass and pressure during the press. Remember before gluing the tile, it is necessary to figure out the characteristics of the material – whether it is suitable for this room, will the alleged loads, can it be used to finish the floors and so on.
Kerama Marazzi strictly monitors the quality of raw materials, which should be stored in special rooms in compliance with the temperature regime and optimal humidity. Components mixed together with water and special additives are sent to the “Mill”, where several hours are grinding. The resulting liquid mass is called “slip”, the drops of which under the influence of hot air lose excess moisture and dry pressing method turn into ceramic raw tiles. The tile will continue to dry and glazes (the number of steps may be different).
Ceramic tile sizes are quite varied. So, wall and floor tiles have different formats. And the floor can decorate your walls, but the wall for the floor can not be used – it is more fragile. Floor ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles most often have a square format from 30×30 to 60×60 centimeters. Recently, another tile format appeared – 33×33 centimeters. The rectangular shape of 20×30 cm has become increasingly popular.
Non-standard sizes are widely used, For example, the cable tile 36,5×12 cm. In their form, such a tile is similar to parquet and is distinguished by high strength. “Cabanchik” passes triple firing and perfectly suitable for “warm sex”. It is originally and stylishly in the interior of a special tile, imitating the floorboard, its width varies in the range of 17-30 cm, and length from 60 to 100 cm.
The choice of shape and the size of the finishing material depends on the room features. So, classic interiors are preferable to decorate a square or rectangular tile. Strict forms can be complemented by spectacular ornament and mosaic inserts. The polygonal and shaped tile look great in modern urban interiors and is a frequent loft style decoration, giving stylish by simple and minimalistic interiors.
The sizes of the wall tile range from 10 to 10 cm (Such a small tile is easy to lay, besides, it will help to cope with the decoration of “complex” surfaces – non-standard protrusions, curvatures, arches) up to 30×30 cm. Some collections occurs a rectangular and “narrowed” tile (its width is only 5-7 cm).
Special attention should be paid to the mosaic tile. Mosaic is small elements collected in the cloth, allowing you to neatly sneak niches, smooth surfaces with bends and so on. Kerama Marazzi releases a mosaic in the form of a cloth 30×30 cm.
In the Kerama Marazzi catalogs there is a special section in which all the main colors and formats of the series are collected, and a visual combination of multicolor finish is shown. Such a section allows you to think over and present all possible combinations in advance, because it is often perfectly combined tiles not only from different collections, but also from different episodes. And also such a toolkit helps when choosing a well-combined finishing material for walls and floor.
Color palette Tile Kerama Marazzi is huge. Natural “natural” shades – Tree colors, sand, stone imitation. So, in some collections a tile “Travertine”. Travertine is a transitional form of limestone to marble. Natural colors – natural, such as white and its shades, cream and beige, shades of gray. Travertine can be natural and artificial, and artificially no different from natural, except for a wider range of coloring. The trim of traverse walls and the floor is distinguished by special style, due to which even the minimalistic design of the room looks aristocratic and luxuriously.
For those who prefer bright interiors of a calm classic, there are tile of various saturated colors – red, blue, green and even black.
Each collection has a tile with ornaments and drawings. For example, using the floor tile-polyhedron gray, white and black colors, you can create original ornaments – circles, waves and other.
The whole Kerama Marazzi tile is represented by series reflecting cultural traditions, ornaments and decor of various countries, cities and ethnic groups. It can also imitate various natural materials. Color variations are the most diverse – from delicate pale tones to bright glossy shades. In order to most fully imagine the assortment of Marazzi tiles, you need to use online directories equipped with spectacular interior examples.
Imagine a few most popular collections today.
- The tile, designed in strict English style, is found in “British” Collections. Simple, but exquisite ornament, light gray tones, decor with a “Scottish” pattern, Williap style with roses from English gardens, hunting scenes – all this will allow you to bring a piece of old good England to your home and its unshakable traditions.
- “Indian” The collection is constantly updated and has already been popular for many years. Here and the brown-beige series “Amber”, as if reminiscent of Indian spices, and a bright “Holi” series, striking the riot of paints, and the noble series “Treasures of Agra”.
- For those who love the atmosphere of the fertile south of France, a series has been created “Provence”, incoming in “French” Collection. This is a gentle decor from the branches of Olive, flowers and the streets of small cities of the French south.
- No less beautiful and series “Mistral”, too out “French” Collections – Exquisite flowers make up a beautiful finished ornament on a “stone” background. It is worth paying attention to the exquisite series “Palle Piano” in golden brown tones and a tile under the tree from the “Platan” series.
- If you love a sweater with deer, then appreciate and “Scandinavian” Tile collection. Ethnic series from this collection is a combination of bright red, cruising and gray and gray, and the ethnic patterns of the Vikings are depicted on the tile itself. Also popular series “Stockholm” – for the fans of the Scandinavian architecture on the tiles are pretty houses.
- With a collection called “Italian” Even a simple interior to turn into an exquisite. There are various series with tiles, imitating frescoes and marble.
- For the unknown shower room and the bathroom is perfect Latin American The collection, because in the ornaments and plots of drawings there is a vegetable world of tropics and bright life of Brazilian carnival.
- Numerous positive customer feedback deserved collection “Palette”, thematically not attached to any country. But the elements of the decor of all episodes included in this collection can effectively combine with each other, allowing you to create new, unique interiors.
Look at how fresh and gently looks like a tile from the “Capri” series, used for finishing apron in the kitchen. It is perfectly combined with light furniture and attracts a variety of patterns.
For the happy owners of exquisite and large bathrooms, the tile from the Surrey series is perfect. Soft gray brown tones, traditional ornaments, decorated still floors in medieval castles – all this will turn your bathroom in an amazingly beautiful room.
Series “Palle Royal” from the “French” collection is perfect for use not only in bathrooms or kitchens, but also in living rooms and halls.
How to upload the Kerama Marazzi tile, you will learn in the following video.