Among the enormous diversity of finishing materials, differing in appearance, strength and durability, wooden lining (Eurovantia) uses special demand. It is made of various varieties of wood. Manufacturers are used both coniferous and leafy breeds. At a high level, buyers appreciated the material from pine. This finishing material has a number of significant advantages, at the expense of which he has taken out to leaders.
Pine lining produce from large, massive and dense board. It is manufactured by the factory method. In product catalogs you will find several varieties that differ not only in size, as well as quality and classification.
Advantages of coniferous wood
Experts and simple users compiled a number of features of raw materials used for the manufacture of finishing material. The first thing to be noted is light weight, compared to other breeds. In addition, the material has durability, density and reliability to permanent loads and mechanical damage. The finish from raw materials does not have a negative impact on the design of the lattice, causing strong pressure.
Natural moisture is low, if you compare this indicator with deciduous rocks. The material for the workpiece is quickly heated, which reduces the cost of processing and manufacture. The result is the optimal price available to many customers.
Another distinctive feature is a long service life. In the pine focused large amount of resin. These components are used as preservatives. They give the durability finishing material. Almost the same properties have a well-known spruce. But the cost of the lining from ate below pine products due to the release of resin.
Pine tree has an attractive color with an expressive golden pattern. Figure is very original and interesting. With the help of finishing material, you can organize the original decor.
Finishing from natural coniferous wood has the pros with which it is necessary to familiarize themselves before purchasing the product.
Natural natural material always has a great demand due to appearance. Wood is associated with homemade warmth, comfort and comfort. Many buyers attract the original drawing on the boards. Such material combines expressiveness, sore and some simplicity.
The lining is distinguished by practicality and long service life, even without taking into account additional processing with protective and antiseptic mixtures. High-quality finish will save beauty and shape for many years after installation.
Specific low weight makes the installation process easier, easy and convenient. It also applies to dismantling.
Price and range
Despite the fact that natural wood is used in production, the price of such a finish available. Due to popularity, you will find the lining in any construction store. A rich selection will satisfy the requests of the most demanding customers. Assortment helps to realize various design ideas.
Specialists note that the procedure of installation of boards can be independently due to certain advantages indicated above. Additional expensive equipment for transferring and transporting lining in the process of work will not need.
Material has naturalness and environmental friendliness. The product is fully safe for health, even if we are talking about allerges, children and animals.
Experts and ordinary buyers did not find significant shortcomings of such a finish option. All cons associated exclusively with the peculiarities of wood, such as burning and the need for processing from the negative impact of moisture, mold and fungus.
Depending on the quality, 4 varieties of lining are distinguished.
- “Extra”. This is the highest class of finishing material. In accordance with the established standards, all boards must be smooth and without defects, such as bitches, cracks, tubercles, recesses, chips, and so on.
- Class A. Second quality classification. The presence of the core part is allowed, as well as small cracks, potholes and some bitch. Possible resin pockets.
- Class B. The maximum size of permissible bitch is up to 2 centimeters. Size of resin pockets – 3×50 millimeters. Cracks – from 1 to 50 millimeters.
- Class S. Boards of this variety are rarely used for lining of residential premises. In this case, on the boards you can find the knots whose size reaches 2.5 centimeters. There are also no short-range cracks, the length of which comes to 5% of the length of the canvas.
The first grade is produced by the method of splicing. The masters resort to this technique due to the fact that the flat and perfectly flat rack cannot be cut out of the solid type massif. Sizes of boards may be different.
There are many different configurations, let’s stay in more detail on the most popular.
- Quarter. This type is still called standard. This is the most chassis and cost available. The simplest type is a stigled board with the chamfer taken from the longitudinal side. Material is practical and convenient to use. In the production of uneasy wood. Most often material is used for technical purposes.
- “Schip in the groove”. The second variety has a connection of the type “spike in the groove”. Pine lining of this type has a slight recess. This is done for a special effect – water flows down when installing vertical type. Material moisture ranges from 12 to 16%. The maximum thickness of one board has 16 millimeters. Processing the product with a planing machine.
- Paint lining. Dry finishing material, chamfer from the longitudinal side. This variety is wider than standard dimensions. The maximum width is up to 145 millimeters, while the optimal indicator is 90 millimeters. It is recommended to use such lining when decorating the ceiling.
About how to choose for finishing the lining of the right variety and size, describes in the video.