Porcelain stoneware – common building material, which is used to finish the floor and walls in residential, social and industrial premises and is made of natural raw materials. With it, you can completely transform the internal space and exterior of any building.
One of the recognized leaders in the production of porcelain stoneware in Russia is the ITALON plant, the products of which may well compile competition with tiled material of leading foreign manufacturers.
The Italon factory is part of the Italian holding Gruppo Concorde – the European leader in the production of ceramic tiles, which is focused primarily on the saturation of the market with high-quality materials.
Plant for the production of porcelain stoneware was launched in. Stupino of the Moscow region in 2007. And today it offers tiles with high performance and original appearance. With this company provides its customers with a high level of quality service, taking into account the features of the Russian market.
Italon’s porcelain stoneware is distinguished by exceptional quality, The achievement of which is ensured by the use of innovations of the Concorde group, constant investment of funds to apply the latest technologies and improving the marketing system.
All this makes it possible to produce the company constantly at the peak of fashion, offering the market a wide range of integrated finishing solutions for various focus of construction objects.
Each ITALON porridge collection is the embodiment of genuine Italian traditions and perfection of natural material, as well as the result of the labor of Russian and Italian employees, the use of new technologies and the strictest quality system.
The company produces porcelain stoneware in 45 series, which represent about 2000 positions, characterized by flowers, textures and decors.
The company has 12 representative offices and sells its products not only in Russia, but also in Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, guaranteeing its customers a great level of service.
Italon experts are always ready to advise their customers on any issues and lead major projects, ranging from the selection stage of the desired finish option before delivery to the client and the completion of all repair and construction work.
The most important points in the work of the company is a careful attitude towards natural resources. In its production, the plant uses only secondary raw materials and is a member of the International Environmental Certification Program Leed.
Ceramic granite Italon is an eco-friendly material that is made of natural raw materials, namely sand, clay, field spat. All components are mixed and pressed under pressure of about 450 kg / cm. kv. Next, the billet is subjected to a burning at 1200 degrees, which subsequently provides extremely low water absorption indicators with a finished product and its high strength.
Aesthetic qualities and specifications of porcelain stoneware make it a universal material for facing buildings both inside and outside. Cerambulant can be searched with walls and floor in residential and commercial buildings.
Currently, ITALON porcelain is available in three series:
- Tecnica. This porcelain stoneware is characterized by a homogeneous structure in all its mass. This type of facing material does not change its external qualities and aesthetic attractiveness at the action of time or when exposed to abrasive substances. Such qualities allow you to use such a tile in rooms, where there is a serious mechanical load on a ceramic coating, for example, in production shops, at train stations, in large shopping centers, concert halls, workshops;
- Interni. View of ceramic granite with glazed top surface. In addition to using the glaze, this material is characterized by high ecology (eco-friendly), since it is made of secondary raw materials. The presence of glaze gives the company designers the opportunity to apply a large number of diverse shades and various decorator techniques. At the same time, “Interni” porcelain stoneware maintains all properties and operational characteristics of this material. This type of facing is more often used to finish the floor in the premises for people living, in public buildings with an average and low rapidity (boutiques, restaurants), as well as for decoration walls outside and inside buildings of any destination;
- Creativa. Porcelain stoneware, which has the same coloring in all its thickness. Thanks to the use of advanced innovative technologies, allowing to paint the whole mass of the material, the tile acquires special decorativeness and aesthetic attractiveness that successfully combined with high technical indicators. This type of ceramic granite is used for various purposes in any types of rooms.
ITALON products comply with state standards of quality, fire safety requirements, sanitary standards, which is confirmed by relevant certificates and expert opinions. Ceramic granite has passed a technical assessment of the use of use in construction.
Pros and cons
Ceramic granite from Italon has a wide range of advantages compared to other ceramic facing materials.
This product is quite durable material, Sustainable shock and other mechanical loads. Such properties of ceramic granite are explained primarily by the peculiarities of the process of its manufacture, which resembles the formation of a stone in nature. The only difference is that the tile is much faster and under strict quality control. The initial raw materials are affected by pressure and temperature, which ultimately provides special strength characteristics of the final product.
Porcelain stoneware does not absorb moisture and resistive to significant temperature reductions. These properties make the material suitable for applying for external decoration of buildings. Water and frost resistance of the material are due to the absence of micropores in it, which increases its density and, therefore, resistance to moisture penetration.
This is an environmentally friendly product, since natural materials are raw materials. Unlike natural stone, the porcelain stoneware does not create a radiation background. Due to its strength, the material can be used for a long time without loss of decorative properties, it is resistant to the formation of scratches and stains.
Such a coating is easy to care. The manufacturer has developed special tools that can be applied in various situations. For example, with light pollution and for everyday cleaning, ITALON B-ASE alkaline tools are used, “Fila Cleaner”, in the presence of labor-based spots – Fila DeterDek, ITALON A-CID.
Italon products are presented on the market with a wide range of collections in various textures and color schemes. Each collection is represented by a porcelain tile of various formats, including narrow plinths. It has an average (depending on the collection and sizes of tiles) Pretty reasonable prices.
The only lack of ITALON porcelain, which is at the same time and its dignity is the stylistics in which the tile is made. She is exclusively Italian.
ITALON porcelain stoneware is currently presented by 29 collections:
- Materia – a new collection in a modern style, inspired by the limestone of Northern Europe and slanders from Italy and America;
- Element Wood – collection, surface tiles in which decorated under the tree;
- Charme Evo Floor Project – porcelain stoneware, performed under marble, reveals the genuine beauty of natural stone;
- Contempora – collection, drawing of the tile in which repeats the structure of the stone with numerous streaks;
- Surface. The stone texture of this tile is intended for a combination with such materials as laminate, steel, metal, glass;
- Traventino Floor Project. The surface of the tile mimics the travertine;
- ELIT – breccled marble;
- Naturallife Stone – Rapolean Travertine;
- Naturalife Wood – a tree treated with manual way;
- Charme Floor Project – classic marble;
- Wonder – Small grained sandstone with streaks;
- Climb – Quartzites of Northern and South America;
- Magnetique – quartzite and marble;
- Urban – polymeric cement;
- Shape – Jerusalem stone;
- Concept – Natural stones of clean forms;
- Maison – European walnut;
- TimelessE – Wood marine berths;
- Essence – genuine wood;
- Globe – Italian stones;
- ArtWork – cement tiles with floral ornaments;
- Class – valuable marble grades;
- Imagine – monophonic smooth tile;
- Basic – The most popular collection at the expense of a wider color palette (12 tones) and the structure resembling sand.
Also in the iTalon catalog are represented by the “Prestige”, “Eclipse”, “Auris”, “Nova”, “IDEA”.
What to stop the choice?
Choosing a porcelain stoneware, should be proceeding from what room it will be used and in what purposes (like an outdoor or wall cover).
If the room has high patency, then it is worth stopping the choice on the tecnica porcelain tile. For residential premises will suit Interni.
If the material is selected for the floor, then the too smooth coating is most likely not suitable. After all, it will be quite difficult for him to care (support his constant shine is not easy), after a wet cleaning or getting water to it, he can cause injuries.
What to choose a color and drawing – the case is purely individual. This choice will depend on personal preferences, the general style and design of the room prevailing in it the colors. Under strict furniture, the tile is better to choose a monophonic in cold shades, the home environment more contributes to the selection of materials of warm colors.
As for the sizes, ITALON offers a tile of various formats. Square may have dimensions of 30×30, 44×44, 59×59, 60×60. Rectangular tile is also available. More often it is found in collections, the drawing of the tile in which mimics the wood. Selection of the size of the tile depends on the area of the room. If it is small, then large tiles will make it even less. Therefore, in this case, it is better to stay on the ceramicarite small dimensions.
The area of the room is also important when calculating the number of tiles that must be purchased. Sometimes it happens that when choosing a certain size it turns out a large waste of porcelain. And since it is not very easy to cut, then in this case it is better to choose a tile of another size so that there are fewer difficulties when it occurs.
Most of the Tiler recommended ITALON porcelain stoneware as reliable and durable material that causes confidence.
It has a very worthy appearance, does not crumble and does not break with a random fall, it does not scratch, it does not form spots, and if they arose, they can easily be removed by special compositions or use other means that the manufacturer recommends that each specific type of spots recommends. It is clear to everyone that after the end of the masonry work on the surface of the tile, traces of the solution, grout and t. NS. To remove them, you do not need to invent anything, the manufacturer specifically has developed recommendations indicating the nature and method of applying special means.
The disadvantages to which the masters indicate, the problem with cutting a porcelain stoneware. But this problem is quite solvable in the presence of a special adapted tool tile.
Tips and recommendations
In order not to face fakes, it should be particularly carefully approaching the process of acquiring porcelain.
To check the quality of the tile, you need to spend along its surface with an alcohol marker. If the trail is erased, then the product is high quality.
In the process of choice in the store should be asked to the seller directory. Usually it is supplied only by official product dealers.
You should also pay attention to the rear surface of the tile. Square depressions on high-quality goods should not be more than 1.5-2 cm deep.
Each tile must be labeled with the manufacturer’s company.
How to perfectly put italon porcelain stoneware, look in the following video.