Listogib, along with pipe and prudogib, is a useful device in everyday life and STROYSERVIS. Often, on metal bias, they offer a service for flexing sheet metal – for a fee. You can pay for you to be bent one or more sheets – but when you have an independent building at home your listogib needs.
Device of a bending machine
Before making a listogib, decide which thickness and structures, as well as how many sheets you need to bend, how exactly they will bend. This will allow you to choose the scheme by which the device will be released. The easiest mechanism allows you to bend sheet steel through traverse. This device can easily bend a sheet with a width of no more than half a meter, 90 degrees using only the power of the master. Sheet metal is fixed in the machine using clamp or small vice. Flexing in the selected place is carried out by pressing the traverse on it.
To get a straight bend angle, you will need a special liner in the form of a metal strip or alloy adding the bending sheet of elasticity.
Complete device – leaf bibing press with a grid and punches as an actuator. The metal sheet or alloy is placed on a curvilinear or well-handed matrix, and the punch (bending wedge) is pressed against the flexible sheet, giving it the desired fragment of the bend. Such a machine is more often used in metalworking production, where the bending of the sheet iron is delivered to the stream.
Homemade sheet bobbs At home can work with a hydraulic mechanism whose role is performed, for example, a jack.
For such a machine, no less than two identical jacks will be required.
In addition, their work should be synchronized, which represents an additional complexity compared, for example, with reinforcement cutters.
Professional leafy manufactured on the basis of a tricky mechanism. In them, metal sheet passes through controlled shafts. As a result, the bending radius of the leaf acquires the value differing in different approaches.
Special place occupy Electromagnetic leafy. But independently make such a sheet bending difficult. His positive qualities – small dimensions, silent leaf bending process, high speed. It works such a listogib due to the electromagnetic field created between the bending surface and the matrix. The flexor is freely fixed with the spring, and the matrix itself is put under it. The mechanism is adjusted under the shape of the flexible sheet. Under the bent (or in it), an electromagnet is placed on which the straightened network voltage is supplied.
The matrix is attracted to the flexor, and that instantly jar inserted blank. In such a device there may be a sector flayer, which allows to make multi-level (composite) flanging.
Tabletogib Used, for example, in the manufacture of single chimneys, where the pipe with a round or oval cross section has perfect dimensions. If the combat mechanism has a certain profile, it is good for the manufacture of roof drains, disposed by perimeter.
If necessary, the work of the check-bibr is equipped with additional leaf bobbing shafts, allowing, for example, to obtain from an even sheet step or wavy iron.
Wool machines are often equipped with a knife, which makes it possible to cut off the leaf not far from the spot of bending.
Handmade Listogib has a working resource most often choose within:
- number of sheets – at least 1400;
- Sheet width – no more than 2 m;
- Corner of the collar – up to 130 degrees.
A greater resource is not used at home, but when ordered work.
Preparation of materials and tools
For the manufacture of Machine-Listogib, you can not do without the following tools and consumables to them:
- electric drill and the set of rolled different diameters;
- Bulgarian, as well as cutting and grinding discs to it;
- welding machine and a set of electrodes;
- vice for workbench, set of clamps;
- Set of manual tool (hammer, sledgehammer, Passatia, Curner, Fir-Chisel).
To connect the tool if there is no outlet in the courtyard nearby, the coil extension can be required.
As consumables are needed:
- Corner profile from thick-walled steel;
- Bolts, nuts and washers (can be used by rotted);
- channel (P-shaped profile with partially pointed edges);
- Rule (if it is used as a shock element);
- reinforcement (admissible fittings with a smooth surface);
- Set of ball bearings (if the mechanism provides for their use).
Prepare the necessary electrical appliances, consumables and materials, it can be proceeded to the manufacture of lacker-listogib.
Step-by-step manual instructions
Three types of sheet bibs – manual, basic and hydraulic – imply several specific drawings. Let’s start with corner (brazing).
One or two corners as a basis – the most common design. Here you will need a large flat platform (workbench). Ideal if the countertop it will be upholstered with a metal sheet of greater thickness, than that sheet of which you want to bend.
The width of the corner must be at least 4.5 cm, the thickness is at least 3 mm. When flexing a longer (meter and more) sheets, the sheets will need thicker and wide corners, and the tavary worm will come (T-shaped, twin area).
Prepare two steel door loops, bolts and nuts for 10-20 mm, as well as springs. It is advisable to use butterfly loops in which a countersunk head of the screw is provided – their design is enhanced and will withstand significant overload.
Make the following.
- Fold together two brand profiles. From both ends on them cut out the recesses under the loop. Cut the edge of each excavation at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Subscribe the third T-shaped profile similarly, leaving the recess on it more revealed. Such a recess is needed for pressing the flexible sheets, and moves without effort.
- Welcome loops on both sides – with facial and reverse parts. Make sure the welds are smooth and solid – the loop should not break away.
- On one of the brands removed from you at the moment, breed two bears from each side. They will help to fix the clamping detail holding bolt.
- Brew to the nest bolts.
- Lock the pressed bar (bravar with the cut side).
- Top welding steel plates with a hole in the middle of each of them. The bolt should easily enter the hole.
- Align holes so that they are combined on one axis with a nut. Breed these plates.
- Cut part of the spring so that its efforts is enough to raise the clamping bar on average by 6 mm.
- Calm the bolt in the pressed bar, put the spring on it and screw the nut. Install the same piece of spring from the reverse side. Pressing plate when weakening the bolt should rise independently.
- Weld to the head of the bolt on two pieces of reinforcement rod – they will serve as a twisting handle.
- Put on the resulting handles plastic or wooden lining, made in the form of tubes. It is permissible to use old infections from the bike.
Listogib is ready for work. The device can be made from foreign. Upper – pressed – the duct is fixed from the end on the lower with the help of a hinge.
The second ends of the bidiation is held through a wedge or eccentric.
If you replace the corner or taver profile of the P-shaped channel, the resource of the leaf biboral machine will increase. The main parts installed on the channel remain unchanged.
Traverse when using a chapeller will not be afraid prematurely. The corner, in turn, has less resistant to overloads – the slightest inflection will sharply reduce the quality of work, which is why the sheet steel will have to guess after editing, aligning the machine.
The device for flexing sheet steel based on the rule differs from corner in that instead of a corner or “brand”, a conventional aluminum rule is used as a presplifier, used in plastering and for aligning concrete floors when tie. It is practically not deformed when flexing sheets with a thickness of up to 0.7 mm, but if you exceed this limit, as well as bend too short sheet segment, the rule is guaranteed to fasten. It is replaceable – it is easy to replace the loose rule for a new.
As a bending traverse, a beam flexing the sheet steel around the presser axis is used, the steel deforming sheet until it bends in a given perspective.
Wooden details of Listogib will get rid of you from the excessive mass of the device. The fact is that the classic corner or channel leaf bending weighs 100 kg and more, which makes it impossible to move. If the rail is used as the main structure – the mass will increase by more than 200 kg, and it will take a section of the floor under a canopy with a reinforced concrete coating.
Wooden leaf bibing machine gun steel and aluminum thick up to 1 mm.
The wood of solid rocks will be required, when using pine and fir, wooden parts are immediately blocked and deformed. Pluses of a wooden design – no need for welding – all bolted connections. Wooden machine make easier. It will be flexing for roofing sheets and for purely tin works.
Often improved by weight steel machine, using a wooden board as a pillow.
Handmade Listogib with Rail Designed for flexion Steel more than 2 mm thick. Roughly speaking, they can benty thick sheets, of which steel garages were built before. The clamp of the sheet metal is carried out using rail. The depth of feeding sheets can be unlimited – such a machine will bend a sheet anywhere, how long it would be. The performance of the Rail-based manual leaf bibs is tens of sheets of the leaf hourly, which allows you to put a flexion of the metal on the flow.
Rail length can reach 2.5 m.
Roller sheet bending, unlike looter, has increased accuracy. If the bearings are selected by the magnitude of the load, which falls on the flexible sheets, and well lubricated – the trailer unit will work for a minimum of several years, even with everyday use.
The description of the manufacturing process of such a machine is as follows.
- In a piece of square tubular profile, drill a pair of holes. They are needed for steel rods with a diameter of up to 8 mm.
- We weld these rods to the pipe and install plastic plugs. Working part of the machine is ready.
- Siliate rectangular inspiments in two pieces of steel corner.
- Place the corners in the vice on the workbench, laying the spacers of the pucks between them. With the help of the washers, the gap is exhibited in which the bending steel or aluminum sheet is placed.
- Weld to the corners of 2 smooth and perfect round pins.
- Put on pins ball bearings kits.
- Drill in the central part of the opening.
- Insert the components consisting of a profile tube and 2 rods in these holes.
- Attach the bushings to the rods and breed them to the corners.
- Put on the ends of the rods of ball bearings.
Collect the design and lubricate bearings, pouring in them litol, solidol or graphite lubrication. This unit is great for tin.
It is recommended to paint the entire design because it will be used in the yard, and not at home. Timely painting will not allow her to rust.
Do not use wooden sheet bending for flexing sheets thicker than 1 mm – This will lead to his quick breakage. It is not designed for such an effort.
Do not use, on the contrary, too powerful sheet bending for fine steel. Too fast flexion will lead to a sugary sheet, As a result, a crack is formed. Especially cracks are destroyed by time ordinary galvanized sheets. Each device is calculated for a certain load.
Bending steel with a thickness of more than 2 mm on a powerful listogic to one worker sometimes. Even when the listogib has long levers, you may need to help other workers. On professional manual leafogibs, workers bend steel sheets together, threesome either use a mechanical device with a 12-kil-coat engine. The last option is applicable in the factory, where the finished sheet steel strips are made, for example, roofing corrugated sheets, “skate” corners, boxes, M-shaped strips for thresholds and several other products.
Qualitatively manufactured sheet bending does not scratch even paint or galvanized on the steel sheet, bending it. To avoid scratches and blows on such a covering, insert sheets in the listogib extremely gently.
Any leafogib is subjected to gradual wear, even if it is superproof and ultra-plate. Moving, rubbing rotary parts (loops, bearings) must be lubricated at least once a year – with rare, episodic work. Frequent and long work may require lubrication once a month, quarter – these parts are experiencing reinforced overload and are not finally friction. Check the guide edges – over time they can also fill and come to jar, and the sheet iron bends worse and rougher, with irregularities and distilled areas.
Do not use stainless steel sheets as material. Significant viscosity of such an alloy makes these sheets difficult in processing.
Made by leafogib, avoid welded connections that harm the loads that constantly change the direction to the opposite.
Try to make the machine extremely simple, without adding unnecessary parts. Simplicity – a friend of reliability. Extra details can add extra weight.
Listogib is not suitable for flexing the billets, then used in art forging – its knife is not designed for curly cutting of steel blanks from 2 mm. Listogib knife basically cuts only straight. Use specialized metallowing machines of a different level that decisive this task.
Working with power tools, including mechanized sheet bobs, use gloves, goggles and overalls. This will reduce the likelihood of injury in carelessly. Worker ammunition should not be cling when working for the device itself.
If the manufacture of manual listogib you turned out to be unable to use the finished device. It costs about 60 thousand rubles. But this method is good only for those who do not want to miss a profit by putting flexible work on the flow.
How to make a listogib do it yourself – look next.