Circular saw is a great maneuverable tool having high performance. However, like all tools, saw has some drawbacks. For example, you may have problems if you wish to cut the large parts of the tree. In such a situation, you will help a special table made by your own hands. This design will allow you to easily and quickly cut large parts without any problems.
Selection of tools and materials
At the beginning of work, you need to take care that you always have all the necessary raw materials at hand, as well as a set of tools that would come in handy throughout all actions. To create the table, you need the following materials:
- Plywood with a thickness of about 2-3 centimeters or identical piece of chipboard;
- Wooden bars with a size of 40×40 millimeters;
- Metal construction corners – 12-15 pieces;
- self-tapping screws of different lengths and bolts of different classifications;
- glue used in carpentry work;
- means of processing the product from moisture and rust;
- outdoor socket;
This set of materials is needed for the standard design of conventional dimensions of a slightly more than one square meter. You can work on such a table with almost any manual disk saw, except for tools with small disks, since during attachment to the tabletop sends the depth of cutting, on average by 1-2 centimeters.
For work, you will use the following tools:
- marker or fat pencil;
- Roulette, metal ruler, angle;
Create with your own hands the multifunctional design for the electric circular saw is quite simple, however, it is necessary that the manufacturing process is strictly at certain stages. Clear followed by advice is necessary in order not to have any problems or difficulties.
- First of all, each master must create a drawing and plan of the future product. According to the drawings, work is significantly easier, the risks are reduced to make something wrong or poorly. At the planning stage, the dimensions of the future design must be maximally.
- After creating a plan and an exemplary outline of the product, as well as the preparation of all necessary materials and a set of tools, begin the manufacture of table housing. Rubancom equal all the faces of Bruck. Then we collect the basis from the sheet material and aligned bars, the dimensions of which were determined during the planning stage. The area of the working surface is usually about 1-1.5 square meters. All items are attached to each other with bolts and screws. At the end of the work we get a box without top and bottom parts.
- Next is the manufacture of tabletops for a sawing machine, it is cut out of plywood or leaf of chipboard based on the frame size. The countertop must be the same area or a little more. The main thing is that it does not outweigh the hull into one of the parties. If the table lid is made of non-localized material, then it should be opened and fired. Next, using a ruler and pencil on the tabletop, markup places of fastening electric saw to it, as well as the top of the table to the main case.
- The next step is performed by a hole hole for the saw itself. For this purpose, measurements of the discharge machine of the saw, which will be used in the future on this design. On the back of the table top, the corresponding markup is performed, which will definitely define the place of attachment and the area for which the cutout for a circular disk. To accurately apply markup, it is better to draw the axis connecting exactly in the center of the plywood sheet. After determining the axes and performing accurate marking, you need to cut the hole for the disk, as well as drill holes for fastening the saw shoe.
- The mounting of the circular saw to the plywood countertop occurs from the reverse (inner side). To do this, it is necessary to make 4 holes in the shoe of the saw itself, the diameter of them should be approximately 1 centimeter. You should then completely align the saw and compare all markups so that the tool is located exactly, all labels and holes fit each other, the disk loosely entered the central hole of the table top. In order for the saw securely attached to the table, it is necessary to use special leverage bolts with a secret head, the hat of such bolts must be deeply immersed in the sole of the tool and do not hang around.
- Then the saw is postponed and the background assembly continues. In order for the construction to be stable. Special attention should be paid to her legs. The best stability of the design will provide legs, divergent book. They are fixed with large bolts with nuts.
The length of the legs is determined individually, in accordance with the growth of a person who will work at the table. Ideally, the countertop, and, accordingly, the saw itself should be located just above the wizard belt.
- The next step should be attached to the tabletop to the housing. At a distance of about 3 centimeters from the edge you need to make holes in the corners of plywood, then holes are drilled in the corner bars for further attaching bolts in them. Further, parts are connected using steel Fortors M8.
- After the design is collected, you need to fix a special switch on the table, which will adjust the switching on and off the saw with an electric motor. To do this, cut the hole for the switch and fix it with bolts, special glue or construction screed. From the switch should be electric power to the saw itself, and it means that it must be attached to any electrical source in your workshop using a cable. It joins the bottom of the table top with construction fasteners.
- Then you can make special stops. First, the transverse beam is made, it greatly simplifies work with the design. It is performed mainly from plywood or chipboard. First you need to cut 2 strips, equal to the length of the width of the table, the second side should be about 100 millimeters, the corners of the strips must be rounded.
- The billets are then grapes and fasten with self-corrections at a low angle, angle of metal is screwed into the inside. After that, the stripes are attached to the table on movable furniture rails that will allow you to move these stops along the entire table.
- If you wish, you can make a variety of additions to this design, it all depends on your skills. Some masters remove the safety casing and all devices for adjusting the slope of the disk, it allows you to get additional several millimeters of the cut. Some replace the factory platform on the swivel platform of their own manufacture, with a professional approach, this also gives a number of advantages in.
- The construction of the construction of the processing and preparation for operation is completed. The whole table should again be taken, wipe and coat with varnishes or by special means allowing to ensure the durability of use and repulsive moisture and rust.
Installation of circular saw in homemade table
After the manufacture of the main building, Installation is installed in the homemade table.
- At the construction stages of the desktop design in the table top, all the necessary holes were peaked.
- During the installation of a stationary saw, it is necessary to perfectly adjust the tilt of the tool, otherwise the drinking of wooden parts will pass poor quality. First of all, you need to install a tool to the finished tabletop in all the grooves and determine whether you need to change the slope. If the angle does not match the desired, you will have to regulate it with special bolts, this is the easiest option. Or you can cut down special lumps that will be attached to the tabletop, and on top of them, the electron will be mounted at the right angle.
- If the tool is installed on site correctly, all holes converge, you need to put and attach the sole to the table bolts and tighten them from the inside using nuts with spring washers.
- After the manual disk saw will be installed, it is necessary to take the bar a little more than those with the help of the adjustment of the angle of inclination, and consolidate it on the tabletop in the place where the saw platform was noted.
This bar is needed to ensure that after dismantling the circular saw from the table, you were able to integrate it exactly to the same place without using any additional marking.
- Before using the electric saw on the table, check the saw dial itself with the asset, since some unscrupulous manufacturers install the disk not exactly at an angle of 90 degrees, as a result of the speech turn out to be beveled.
- If during operation you plan to use the table also for storing tools on it, then the sizes of the countertops should be on the square more square meters.
- For the manufacture, it is better to use high-quality and durable materials, otherwise the table will last long.
- The table can be supplemented with all anything, for example, some manage to attach a special vacuum cleaner to it or a split knife with a disk protection in order for chips and remnants from cutting wood to fly around.
- Select a place to install the table, and also make sure the floor where the table is installed is smooth.
- In the presence of desire and certain skills, you can make a folding countertop or lifting table, but for this you will have to spend more time and materials.
- If the table swings or vibrates while working, adjust the height of the legs with suitable rubber pieces.
Since the circular saw is an electrical device, working with it better by a specialist who understands electricity. Transfer of a switch to another place is also better to trust a specialist.
- It is preferable to perform work with wood, metal and chemicals on the street or in a well-ventilated room;
- The workplace must be kept clean and manner;
- Periodically, it is necessary to check the stability of the design, as well as the serviceability of equipment and electrical appliances;
- Before turning on the saw, you need to make sure that it is well fixed;
- When working you need to use special glasses and gloves;
- Under hand you need to keep the first-aid kit.
The manufacture of a table for a circular saw is not such a difficult thing, but for this you need to possess the skills in the joinery. Having under hand the necessary tools and materials and clearly following step-by-step instructions, you can make the table of the necessary dimensions, as well as equip it with all the necessary additions.
How to make a table for circular saw with your own hands, look in the following video.