Hydraulic press – useful in everyday life Mechanism, along with prudo-, pipe and leafworms, vice and jack. In the simplest case, he cries the organic trash in briquettes, which can be drowning the oven, for example, in the country house.
Development of drawing
The main element of the press serves as a frame, the drawing for which is performed in strict accordance with the planned load on this device. The bed is made in the form of a rectangular structure, in which a jack is placed with a press component, compressing the blanks or already grown output parts for giving them the specified parameters. The execution of the bed (frames) differs on the basis of the tasks facing the workers whose activity is limited by the use of the press and other mechanisms included in the production line where it works.
The main requirement for the bed is a high deformation resistance. It is exposed to high load, without losing forms.
The cutting is directed in different directions – a jack, working as the primary acting mechanism, rests up and down. The discontinuous effect that it has must be twice or three times less than the strength of the strength of this design. The reserve of safety is necessary – without it all installation will quickly fail.
The lower part of the frame is manufactured in accordance with the increased resistance of the entire bed. The width of the span from the inside is made taking into account the size of the parts and billets undergoing the processing stage on this machine. Not last place occupies the total dimensions of the components of the entire unit.
Having calculated the height of the inner span of the bed, put together the height of the jack and the relative height of the rise of its pin, the thickness of the pressed billet and the main platform. The manufacture of the press can be represented by several stages.
- The jack is placed on the lower base, the item is much higher.
- The pressure from the rod of the jack to the workpiece turns out to be by a dynamic part that carries out active squeezing.
Working (movable) part of the press moves along the steel guide, which prevents its horizontal care to the side. To return the working part in the unloaded state, springs are used, the lower ends of which are closed as a basis, and the upper – for the movable plane. With independent making of the jack, it is necessary to accurately calculate the rigidity of the springs: Its too small, its meaning will not return the platform back for the required time, because of what the technological (production) process will simply stand extra seconds and minutes. Overly hard spring will require large energy costs to bring the press to the state of maximum squeezing the part or blank. Springs should work well and quickly, without delay.
The second method for which the pressing machine is collected, made by the master with his own hands, consists of several important stages.
- The billet is put on the bottom of the bottom.
- The jack is placed on a dynamic area. The springs connecting it with the top of the bed are attached to it.
Both methods involve the input compartment for which the rod of the jack is kept, not shifting due to the guides. The trim of the pipe on the inner diameter almost coincides with the diameter of the rod of the jack – ensures its entry into this pipe under considerable effort, which does not allow it to slip out of it.
It is impossible to adjust the height of the workspace – because of this, although the aggregate scheme is simplified in the assembly, its scope is significantly narrowed.
Independently manufactured press will gain additional functionality and convenience when the master implements the setting of the free stroke of the pin in its design. This will allow processing higher, thick details. The sequence of actions is reduced to the following stages.
- At the bottom of the beds, within the perimeter of its frame, the addition plane is placed, moving along the guides along the screw drive with the screw component. This will significantly exhibit free space for pressed blanks.
- When the first option did not come up, it can be done in the unit disconnected emphasis, which, in fact, is a removable dynamic platform. Consider such an emphasis possible by applying fastenings on bolts. The frame is subjected to cutting holes for them – the width of the indent between two adjacent bolts cannot be changed. Distance between holes – no more than the length of the free move of the jackp.
- A variant is possible when the replaceable spacers with an unequal thickness from the proftrube or bar.
Some or all right ways are sometimes used in combination with each other. With independent design of the drawing, consider the size of all components in detail, including a professional rental, used as a consumability for a frame.
The hydraulic machine has an advantage over purely mechanical – not a single gearbox, no gears will preserve the power of exposure to the smallest losses, which happen only when using hydraulics. This also proved the automotive industry: hydraulic braking is much more efficient, the hydraulic system is less susceptible to wear than purely mechanical, while maintaining a high efficiency.
Tools and materials
With independent manufacture of the press, the following consumables are used, as well as tools:
- welding inverter and electrodes;
- Bulgarian and set of cutting discs;
- steam springs;
- Schweller- “Eight”;
- Profiter bags at least 4 * 4 cm;
- Corner no less than 50 * 50 * 5 mm;
- Sheet steel (cut) with a thickness of 8 mm;
- steel strip for 10 mm;
- trim pipe suitable to the rod of diameter jack.
The tools also require drill and rolled metal (high-speed steel or diamond coating).
Before the start of the manufacture, check the jack for possible malfunctions. So, air pumping in the oil should be excluded completely. There should be no hotels when running, it is impossible to adjust the valve, oil leaks and t. D. Make sure that the device is vertically steadily – it should not fall in the side, being on a flat surface.
Prepare a drawing by referring to the values specified on it, mark and cut the steel on the workpiece. The base for the pressing machine is manufactured as follows.
- Square Profiter Cook in Rectangle. You can apply like a welding at an angle of 45 degrees (slanting sections) and strictly rectangular (horizontal or vertical professional profits remain open with the ends).
- On the resulting rectangle weld the steel plate.
- Wellecting the sidewalls and top of the beds, controlling the evenness and rectangles of the compounds. The slightest deviation from the direct angle at least one or more vertices will lead to a noticeable weakening of the stock of the press.
- The resulting design is welding to the base.
Rama assembled. The movable component for which the channel or Profiter is used is manufactured as follows.
- In the center of the platform, weld a piece of pipe in which the jack rod includes.
- Make steel strip guides. Their length is equal to the width of the bed.
- Move the moving platform inside the frame.
- Attach the strips to the sidewalls of the movable platform through bolts.
- Make a disconnecting emphasis. For him in the guides, ride the holes opposite the struts of the bed. The design will fasten the height for you.
- Install the springs and jacks.
The latter is not welded to the machine. It can be removed to perform completely different tasks associated, for example, with car repair.
Do not use aluminum and other non-ferrous metals as the starting material – they are not solid and durable.
Attempt to use titanium alloy will lead to the fact that the product you use is too expensive for the total amount of expenses. Titan is an order of magnitude more expensive, although in part combines the ease of aluminum and the strength of some varieties of steel. Mostly titanium is more marketer trick: high-quality instrumental steel significantly exceeds it on the working parameters.
How can I use?
The simplest area of application of the handmade self-made press made at home is the manufacture of fuel briquettes for combustible materials. It does not require too high squeezing – materials, from sawdust to peat, hay, paper (waste paper), porous cardboard are so softened that they are not difficult to know. Briquetted “combustion”, like firewood, eliminates the need to collect everything with a broom and shovel and fall asleep in the oven: you simply put all this material like ordinary firewood.
Several great efforts will require briquetting of combustible synthetics – from plastic canisters and other dishes before, for example, the residues of the rubberoid, trimming of the tree, left after construction work. The press with ease will cope with such material and will reliably serve you all my life.
Non-combustible stuffing mass allows thermal insulation furnaces, heaters, refrigeration chambers from excess heat exchange – in order to improve the efficiency of all these aggregates. To do this, it is preliminary pressed, then impregnated with high-temperature non-combustible compositions. Press also with ease to cope with this task.
After conducting more light tests, you can go to a complicated task. Jacks develop an effort of about 10-20 tons. If you have purchased a professional jack for dump trucks, you can try to suggest clay in “damn” or “brick” using your press. The fact is that clay can be connected into one block without a single drop of water, but the pressure from 200 atmospheres will be required. It is easy to calculate that the briquette, the area of which is 10 * 10 cm, when using a twenty-tonny jack, will experience the pressure of 200 kg / cm2.
According to the laws of physics, if you reduce its area half, then on each square centimeter you will receive pressure already in 400 atmospheres. This press is able to withstand such loads: the only requirement is the permitting ability of the jack of force – calculated on the same 20 tons, it will not stand 25 … 30-ton impact.
As for steel parts of the device, all of them are taken with a reserve – the thickness of the walls of the proftruba is at least 4 mm, the steel strips – from 8 mm.
The most responsible stage is the stamping of color and some steels, including stainless steel. But start testing of color and steels from crimping. If the machine successfully coped with the task, go to stamping.
If stainless steel was used for the press, it can be used, for example, for pressing sunflower seeds or other species seeds, for example, flax, from which you can get the food oil of the desired variety. The use of rust steel, for example, in order to obtain juices from fresh fruits, can be dangerous – iron react with acids.
Further, see the master class on the manufacture of a homemade hydraulic press.