Employees of cleaning services do not cost without Household gloves. They are needed and housewives. During cleaning and classes, other household chores are inevitable contact with dirt, various chemicals. Gloves help protect the delicate skin of the hands from negative and prolong her youth. Today, the range of such goods includes several varieties. Products differ in materials, design, appointment. How to choose the appropriate option, our article will tell.
According to GOST, household gloves are a means of individual protection of hands during household work. It may be cleaning (daily or general), repair, landscaping activities for the nursery, planting and care of plants and T. D.
Product Repeat the shape of the hands, allow you to freely take some items, keep the tool. They are Protect Skin from pollution, which is especially important in the presence of scratches (the material prevents the development of infection). Also, such protection is important for people with sensitive skin, because at contact with detergents, some may appear allergic reactions. Do not ignore the use of similar products and women who want to prevent dry skin dryness and its premature aging.
It is important to remember that any household gloves are not intended to work with potent chemicals, technical oils, solvents, gasoline and other hazardous substances. They cannot protect and exposure to acute items.
- From genuine rubber (latex). These are thin elastic products that preserve the sensitivity of the fingers. They are resistant to breaks during tension, but they are easy to cut or pierce with an acute subject. The material is quickly spoiled upon contact with chemicals, so such models can quickly fail.
Latex products are suitable for working with water (washing dishes, fruits and vegetables, surface wet cleaning). Also, they can also be used while working with paint.
- From artificial rubber (nitrile, vinyl). Nitrile and vinyl products are more durable and wear-resistant. This is achieved by adding artificial fibers to material. Such products better carry the impact of aggressive chemicals, mechanical effects. This is lost sensitivity. In addition, such products are not too elastic. However, artificial models are better suitable for washing floors, plumbing plumbing. You can use them in gardening and garden work (when performing spraying fertilizers, landing and moving crops on the site, weeding, harvesting and T. D.).
To increase the ease of operation on the inner surface of such products, cotton spraying is applied. Such a pile substrate minimizes skin irritation, avoids direct contact with rubber.
- Silicone. In a separate category, a silicone sponge gloves are attributed for washing dishes. On the inside of such products there is something like a brush from the same material. Thanks to the silicone “hedgehog”, the user can completely refuse to use the usual sponges. Elastic Villages create a large amount of foam from detergent, canceled cleaning dishes from fat and pollution.
- Textile. Knitted (cotton) products with a point PVC coating are designed for “dry” use. They are suitable for cleaning construction garbage, carpentry, repair, warehouse and loading work, they are useful when contacting the land in the garden plot, when leaving for indoor plants. Such means of protection are often used in production, in the field of construction, auto mechanics, installation.
Models of x / b fabric prevent the appearance of corns and scratches, protect against contamination and, to some extent, from mechanical damage (depending on the density and class of the product). They provide good adhesion with objects, allow the skin to “breathe”, do not shift the movements due to its elasticity. Such gloves usually serve for a long time and fully justify their moderate cost.
The only drawback – knitted products are not intended for contact with water and other liquids. In addition, in the absence of PVC spraying, the degree of protection of such models is noticeably reduced.
All household gloves can be divided into several intended groups:
- Plumbing – from artificial rubber with a large cuff height, the most dense products;
- for cleaning rooms – nitrile and vinyl models with cotton spraying;
- for washing dishes – products made of natural and artificial rubber, silicone;
- For cooking (washing fruits and vegetables, meat processing, fish, mushrooms) – model from natural rubber;
- For “dry” works – tissue products;
- For the garden and the garden – rubber and knitted models (the type of gloves is selected depending on the type of work).
What better to choose?
When choosing household gloves, several main aspects should be taken into account.
- Purpose. Think with what you will contact – with water, dust or earth. The choice of material depends on it.
- The size. Gloves should be comfortable to sit on their hands without falling and putting pressure. Size can be found by looking at the packaging of the product.
- Length Cuff. Rubber products can have a different length. Than this parameter more, the higher the level of protection. However, you should not forget that the long cuff can slightly dig.
- Colour. Color range of rubber and silicone products is very wide. These are black models, and bright options (blue, green, yellow, pink). The choice depends on personal taste.
- Manufacturer. Many buyers prefer Japanese goods. However, among Russian manufacturers, there are also worthy firms.
Tips for choosing household gloves See next video.