Getting Started in the bathroom, there is quite a logical question – what color tile is better to choose? Someone gives preference to traditional white color, someone chooses “sea” shades, wanting to not sleep in the bath against the background of the imaginary sea, and someone risks at all and chooses a black color. We advise you to pay attention to the green color and its numerous shades. Be sure that the result will exceed all your expectations.
Experts who are directly related to such science as psychology, boldly argue that it is precisely the shades of green color that have a positive impact on a person. They calm down, help relax and put their thoughts in order.
In addition, this color is extremely useful for the eyes. This is especially true of those who read a lot or spend time at a computer. In fact, all natural shades are positively perceived by the human body.
When we see the color of greenery, sky or water, our subconsciously sends a signal, and a person becomes calmer, gains peace of mind.
If you decide to stop your choice on this color, then you need to choose the right tonality, which will have to do you. For example, it may be a dark green or light green tone. There are also many shades: emerald, olive, malachite, mint, lime colors and many others.
To begin with, we will define exactly how to choose a quality product that will delight you with your durability and beauty. After that, we will get acquainted in detail with different design secrets, thanks to which you can create a unique interior.
How to choose correctly?
Before you think about the design and start repairing, you need to choose high-quality building material, which is distinguished by durability. The tile and ceramic tile over the years of their existence showed itself only from the positive side and has repeatedly proved its wear resistance.
Choose exclusively high-quality coatings from the well-known manufacturer. Only such finishing materials are distinguished by durability, wear resistance and beautiful design.
When choosing a product for sex, pay attention to the following:
- First, the coating should be non-slip. Note that the smooth, glossy surface at times increases the risk of falls and fractures.
- Secondly, pay attention to the wear resistance of the product. On the box or on the most materials should be detailed information about it.
As for the wall variant, the facing tile may be matte, and smooth, and glossy. Consider the fact that the complex embossed surface will then be difficult to purify from.
Many consumers cannot decide what kind of tiles they are worth buying: glossy or matte. To resolve this dilemma, it is worth considering the characteristics of such finishing materials. So, glossy coating will visually expand the space. In addition, it has a beautiful overflow, it is easy to clean, does not absorb various pollution. His main minus is that you will have to make facing quite often. Water drops remain on the glossy surface and become noticeable after drying, which spoil the general view of the situation.
Choosing such a floor finish, you enhance the trauma.
Matte coating also has several advantages. It looks spectacular and stylish. In addition, it does not remain traces and stains from water, and pollution is not absorbed into the surface. Even in the worst form, such a cladding does not slide.
The only minus lies in the fact that the matte tile is harder to clean. But this problem is easy to solve with the help of modern detergents.Glossy
Next, you should decide on the form: Rectangular or Square.
As a rule, the finishing is chosen by standard dimensions:
- 20×20 cm.
- 20 x 30 cm.
- 30×30 cm.
- 30×35 cm.
- 45×45 cm.
Most often used format 20×20 cm or 20×30 cm.
- Remember that for small rooms it is better to choose a rectangular shape so that the space visually seemed higher and more.
- If the area is too narrow, then it is best to lay the material diagonally or horizontally, which visually expand the bathroom.
- If the room resembles a smooth square, then the material must be laid with even vertical rows.
Before you start experimenting with the interior of the bathroom, you should consider one important feature of green. In combination with certain paints and shades, this keker may seem warm or, on the contrary, cold. In no case do not use one green in the interior – try to combine it.
The best is a combination with classic white. Tandem of these paints helps to visually expand the space, which is a useful effect, especially if you have a small bathroom. In addition, these two colors harmonize with each other so that the green becomes even more noticeable and more.
If you want the space visually seemed more, then consider the following condition: white tiles must be twice as much. Only in this case will you achieve the right effect.
Your chosen color will be perfectly combined with various natural materials. It can be a tile that resembles fine pebbles or decorative stones. This color with a tree or bamboo is well combined, creating a feeling of wildlife.
Any shade of green color is perfectly combined with brown. Thanks to this contrast, each of the colors is revealed in a new way, not allowing other dominant, creating a common pleasant picture. You can choose not only classic brown color, but also any shades and halftone.
Do not combine the color of greenery with black, red and purple. These paints are dominant, and the shade you have chosen may simply be lost among such bright and aggressive diversity.
If you decide to separate the walls with tiles of this particular color, then for the floor you need to choose another shade. For example, as we said above, you can use a tile with imitation of natural stone or wood. Thus, there will be a great combination that will create a unique atmosphere of comfort and comfort.
If you want the walls to be made in one color and style, then try choosing the products of one format, shape and texture, but with different shades. You can make interesting combinations, as well as create the effect of transition from one shade to another. With the help of similar combinations, as well as the use of conventional and mosaic tiles, you can achieve a chic effect.
The main thing is not to make the whole bath in one color and tone, otherwise the room will be like a doctor’s office or a restroom in a public institution.
To finish the room with green tiles looked harmoniously and did not spoil the impression of the exist, The following recommendations should be followed:
- Remember that the wall of two shades of your chosen color will look much harmonious and more interesting than the monotonous gamma.
- Putting the bathroom in shades and tones of this natural color, plumbing is worth choosing a classic white.
- If you want the whole bathroom to be withstanding in the same style, choose for the floor brighter shades, and for the walls – dark.
- Combining various combinations and shades, remember an important rule – light tones should be more.
- For oriental style in the interior, the emerald, nephite or malachite tint (colors of precious stones) is ideal. These paints look rich and effectively. They can be safely combined even with dark colors. Just, for example, black in such a tandem should be very little.
- Emerald and other bright shades in combination with delicate pastel colors will help create a tropical atmosphere, which will be very nice. And do not forget about natural motives: bamboo, lianas and other similar details will look organically in such an environment.
- Light green shade will help you create a maritime atmosphere and plunge into memories of a pleasant journey or rest. Sea Wave Color – Excellent Choice for This Style. Also suitable combination of turquoise with emerald.
Choosing style, shades, tones and various combinations, remember the main thing – in this bathroom you should be as comfortable and cozy.
On how to choose a tile in the bathroom, see the following video.