Gloves with nitrile coating are intended for printing sphere, various industries, aesthetic cosmetology. They are hypoallergenic, do not affect the condition of the skin, durable and practical. About what you need to know when we choose for work tidy knitted models of gloves with cuffs and without them, it is worth talking in more detail.
What is it and for what you need?
The use of means of protection in production and in other areas of activity is of great importance. Gloves with nitrile coating Made based on synthetic rubber, Fully repeating properties of its natural analog. This material is hypoallergen, is characterized by high chemical resistance, durable.
Gloves from it provide reliable protection of the skin of the hands from the influence of aggressive chemicals.
Nitrile products are made from a mixture of 2 components: acrypine and butadiene. The connection is the process of polymerization, turning into a cast material – precisely from such a basis gloves are formed. Their use is due to the properties of the material. This type of working supplies can be disposable or reusable, used in medicine (when examining patients), in the food industry, in cosmetology, during cleaning, in production and construction sites.
Pros and cons
Nitrile gloves have its own list of obvious advantages. The advantages include such characteristics.
- Lack of potential allergens. Unlike natural rubber, artificially safe.
- Increased margin of safety. The surface of the nitrile coated gloves is better withstanding mechanical friction, contact with cutting or stitching objects.
- Good contact with surfaces of different types.
- Wide operating temperature range. They vary in the range from -40 to +130 degrees.
- High protective properties. Nitrile does not come into contact with phenols, alcohols, animal fats, aldehydes, oils, petroleum products and other potentially hazardous substances.
Disadvantage such gloves can be called low elasticity.
They do not pull too well, tactile feelings are dulled – it can interfere with working with small objects.
All nitrile gloves are accepted for species according to the features of their design. Medical products are always whole, Do not require special dismounting corn starch. In cosmetology, nitrile gloves are also used in food production, most often Disposable. Black products with textured coating Used in tattoo salons, allowing you to safely hold tools in your hands.
Exist Reusable Nitrile gloves, All-polymeric. They have high mechanical strength, withstand heating up to 130 degrees, have antistatic and dielectric properties. Such products are in demand in the chemical industry.
Discarded and non-fristed nitrile gloves differ extremely ease of their wear. In the first case, a corn starch is used, which prevents sticking of layers of material. Nefunded products are used where the falling out of foreign substances is undesirable. Also choose people with allergies to this starch. For easier use inside, nefourished gloves are covered with polyurethane.
Nylon products, lured by nitrile in the field of fingers and palms – reusable, they can be washed. They stretch well, especially if the polymer coating has a partial type of application. This is a convenient option for workers’ equipment for builders, installers. They are often used in car service and tire-commercial workshops due to the high strength of gloves in combination with high coupling abilities.
Knitted workers gloves too Olive, But the area of the coating on them varies. It can only be the palm and the inner of the fingers or the whole brush hand. In addition, for industrial purposes, working with petroleum products, oils, chemical reagents are produced nitrile solid gloves on which the crag cuffs have a solid structure. Inner product – knitted, cotton.
How to choose?
When choosing nitrile gloves, it is important to understand what tasks are put before this means of individual protection.
If the type of activity is regulated by the requirements of SanPiN, artificial rubber products will be as effective and safe, like latex.
In addition, during the selection it is worth considering the following.
- Size range. This moment is especially important where one-piece nitrile gloves are used – in medicine, cosmetology, in chemical production. The product should make a tight hand, do not fall from her. The area of the cuff in properly selected gloves always closes the wrist.
- Brand. Medical and Cosmetology Nitrile Gloves of Good Quality Produce Large Companies, such as Sempercare, Benovy, Nitrimax. Economic can be found from “Freken side”, workers – at Ansell, Kraftool Expert. Euronda brand orients its products on the chemical industry, Horeca – on restaurants and service sphere.
- A type. Tool gloves with cotton or nylon base are as comfortable as possible with long work. It is better to choose models with high mating density, then the products will not stretch too quickly. Cragues are needed if it is required to protect the skin from contact with the aggressive medium. Medical and cosmetology products are sterile, should have a disposable packaging, such requirements are not used to economic, they are most often suitable for repeated use.
- Coating thickness. Two-layer nitrile gloves in the tight version truly effectively protect their hands from contact with petroleum products and other chemically aggressive fluids. But the thicker layer of the polymer, the less flexible products will be worse than tactile sensitivity. For minor work it is better to choose single-layer products on a nylon basis. In cosmetology, use predominantly notophle options, rather thin, but durable.
Given these moments, you can pick up suitable nitrile gloves for the implementation of economic work, medical activities, industrial production.
The following video presents an entertaining process of manufacturing gloves with nitrile coating.