Concrete structures and overlaps have a long service life, but with long-term loads, temperature and humidity drops on the surface can appear cracks, chips or other damage.
These defects can be eliminated using various repair mixes. However, when choosing a low-quality product or in incorrect use, defects can manifest themselves in a couple of years, and they will again need to be chopped.
Damaged concrete structures require urgent repairs. Otherwise, the crack will quickly crawl under the action of constant loads. Nowadays this problem can be easily solved with dry mixes Emaco.
Emaco repair mixes are used to fill cracks, no more than one centimeter width. This mixture has high adhesion with concrete, brick and reinforcing grid. The composition in the finished form is able to withstand mechanical loads, is distinguished by durability and reliability. It is noted that the mixture is easily fit and has sufficient elasticity. It allows you to work fast.
Considering dry mixes for work with concrete or brick surfaces, you need to know the main conditions for their proper use:
- Their humidity should not exceed 1 ppm;
- Shrinkage of solutions are not allowed;
- Not more than 5% is allowed;
- Frost resistance must be F300 at least;
- Products are packaged in paper bags of open and closed type;
- The repair mixture is fireproof, explosion-proof and neradoactive;
- The use of the finished mixture must be carried out only in rooms or with an exhaust, or with good ventilation;
- Work should be carried out exclusively with the means of individual protection;
- Dust in the package should be no more than 3-mg per cube. M.
The use of various types of mixtures is possible only subject to certain rules:
- They must be stored and used only at temperatures from +5 to +30 degrees;
- Mixing the mixture should be made using mixers or drills with a special nozzle; manually – unacceptable;
- The stirring time ranges from 5 to 7 minutes;
- The volume of the finished mixture should be such to have time to spend it for half an hour;
- The amount of water in the mixture should not exceed the values indicated on the package;
- The surface before repair work must be prepared, removal dust, dirt, oil spots and damaged concrete; After that, it needs to be slightly moistened;
- Frozen the composition of the day in conditions of minimal evaporation of moisture.
Learn more about the rules for applying a dry mix of Emaco See next video.
There is a huge number of different compositions of Emaco. Each of them is designed for certain types of work.
Emaco S88 and S88C
This group of polymer cement mixtures are used to repair small areas with a depth of 3 mm. When mixing with water, it forms a composition having high adhesion with concrete, brick and steel. Over time, the mixture is not resolve.
Successfully applied when repairing premises with high humidity, but not suitable for working with wood. Be sure to work in gloves.
The composition includes cement, sand and various polymers. Used to repair large gaps, width to half centimeter. Suitable not only for repair, but also for restoration and strengthen concrete. Is persistent to any weather conditions. Store composition should only be placed in rooms with small humidity.
MastereMaco S 466 and Emaco S66
These compositions are used to fill large cracks to 10 cm deep. They form cast material that does not resolve over time.
Can be used in restoration of concrete floors not only residential, but also industrial premises. And the work can be made with overlaps from concrete, and with supports from the same material.
Using Emaco products allows you to extend the life to all possible concrete structures. The most important thing is not to proclaim and fulfill this work on time, with the composition necessary for these purposes.