Mounting drywall sheets (GLK), you can easily damage the products by casual relocation of self-building. As a result, in the body of plaster, weakening cracks are formed or damage to the upper layer of cardboard. Sometimes a self-pressing hat passes through the GLC, as a result of the canvas is not fixed to the metal profile.
In any of these cases, the consequence of the sintering becomes the loss of strength, which means the durability of the structure. And only bits with a plasterboard limiter will help prevent such problems.
Bit with a limiter for mounting gypsumarton plates is a special type of nozzles that do not allow a screw, when it is twisted with a drill or screwdriver, damaging GLK. The limiter resembles a cup, the dimensions of which are greater than the head of the bits. When twisting, the protective element rests on the sheet and does not allow the hat to penetrate into the body of HCL. Thanks to this limiter, the master may not worry, what will happen to haul a self-building.
Do not have to add the fastening product and additional times, since the bit with the limiter allows you to firmly embed all screws into the sheet, and screw them up to the desired level.
Working with the use of nozzles with a restrictive element is significantly accelerating, because the need for spending time to continuously check the quality of fasteners. The only thing that is needed is the minimum experience and skills of working with a tool, because it is impossible to screw the screws with your own hands: for this you need to use a drill or a screwdriver.
You should know that limiting bits are manufactured for different types of materials, And this indicates the marking on the product. If the work is carried out with GLK, the nozzle must be selected for this type of building material, otherwise the probability that the sheet will be damaged, it increases at times.
You also need to ensure that the marking bits and hats of self-train coincide. Otherwise, the work will be inconvenient, in addition, screws, nozzles and even the electrical appliance may be damaged.
Special instructions describing how to use bits with limiter, no. They work with them in the same way as with conventional nozzles designed to screw the screws to any existing material. Exception concerns only the tool to which the bit is put on. Most often to work with HCL use a screwdriver. Drill are extremely rare, as it has too high speed, and this is fraught with a damage to GCL.
If the electrouduver did not turn out at hand, you can take a device in which the speed is adjusted manually by installing the lowest speed mode on it.
When fixing drywall cloths, it is not necessary to prescribe very much to the screw: As soon as the limiter touch the top layer of GLK, the work stops.
To limit bits, the bits did not remove scubons on the hats of fastening elements, you can take a model with a coupling. This nozzle envelops the bit exclusively until the touch of the limiter with the surface of the drywall. After, the clamping device is disconnected, and the bit stops movement. In the screwdrivers of eminent brands, such a device is already provided.
Before screwing, a bit with a self-tapping screw is necessary to put it clearly perpendicular to GLC, and in the process of work, do not make any rotational movements. Such manipulations can cause the formation of a large hole in drywall, the quality of fasteners will not improve, and cladding costs will increase. The same principle needs to use and in case of skew.
It is impossible to continue screwing the screw, if he changed the primary direction. It is better to take it out, a little to move aside (retreat from the previous place), and all actions repeat.
When the self-reading is not fixed in the profile, it may be evidence that he is not enough good sharpening. No need because of this it is stronger to put on the screw, even with a bat. This will entail a damage sheet of plasterboard, fastener caps or even bits. You just need to take another self-tapping screw.
Important! The use of bits in the creation of a plasterboard design has certain nuances:
- Magnetic holder will significantly simplify work using bits. It is located between the self-tapping screw and the element with the limiter.
- Checking the reliability and quality of the nozzle is made by the “dipping” method. To do this, the nozzle is lowered into the box / package with self-draws. If adhesion is one self-tapping screw – such a nozzle is not a good product. Excellent indicator – three elements on the bit.
- Selection of nozzles for screwing in GLC occurs only after buying fasteners.
When installing the plasterboard system, it is difficult to do without bits with a restrictive element. It will help to fulfill all the work, and the places where screws are screwed will have aesthetic species.
How to choose?
To buy bits with a limiter copied by success, We need to take into account certain criteria when choosing it:
- Diameter of fasteners. Self-tapping screws that are most often used for mounting plasterboard systems, the diameter of the cap is 3.5 mm. For such products, an appropriate bit must be used. If a screw with an eight-beam slot has a screw – it’s better to work with a PZ nozzle.
- Length. If the installation works do not deliver discomfort and occur under convenient conditions, then the long nozzle will not need. If manipulations are carried out in hard-to-reach places, the long bit will best help cope with the task. Most often, such models are used when building niches, shelves and other buildings.
- The service life of the bits depends on the material from which it is produced. The highest quality alloy – chrome with vanadium. Well established bits from tungsten with molybdenum. Special attention from the buyer deserve Chinese production nozzles, since the percentage of marriage is precisely in such products is quite large.
- The magnetized holder is an excellent addition to the nozzle. With it, the screws are well fixed at the end of the bits, they do not fly, and they do not need to hold their hands. Therefore, it is better to choose nozzles with such an element.
About the features of using bits with a plasterboard limiter see below.