Polishing machines are one of the inalienable tools of those who are engaged in the repair and manufacture of furniture. Such a tool allows you to perform high-quality and fast polishing of actually any surfaces. One of the leaders of sales is Makita polishing machine. Its distinctive characteristics, as well as the pros and cons will be considered in the material.
This tool is considered a professional. But this does not mean that it cannot be used in domestic conditions, on the contrary – at home, when using such a polishing machine, you can perform the necessary work at the highest level.
The device is simple and convenient to use. Even if you have never faced it with its use, I read the instructions, you will understand the principle of the unit.
The machine is equipped with special buttons for smooth descent, continuous operation and emergency braking.
An important feature is that the model range is included as tools designed for operation exclusively with metals (in particular with cars) and those that are only suitable for polishing a tree or stone. In addition, there are several models that are suitable for processing almost any surfaces.
Pros and cons
Like any other complex tool, Makita polishing machine has its pros and cons. The following characteristics can be attributed to the main advantages:
- wide model range;
- affordable price;
- Full safety when operating both for a person and for the processed subject;
- the presence of a variety of professional tool settings;
- long service life;
- the ability to perform work in fast and efficiently.
In addition, the manufacturer to some models makes some accessories for the storage and transportation of a polishing machine as an additional compensation.
There are some shortcomings of such a tool. The main one is the engine of medium power. In addition, the reviews of the professionals say that the Chinese assembly models are beginning to vibrate in their hands. And although this fact does not affect the very result of polishing, he is still unpleasant.
The conclusion is one – to acquire the Makita Makita Makita machine and closely monitor the time of its continuous activity.
How to choose?
Not only not to be disappointed in the newly acquired tool, But for many years, rejoice in its proper work for many years, it is necessary to conduct a thorough analysis of the model range before buying.
- It is necessary to determine how often the tool itself will be used. If daily and for polishing of hard-to-reach plots, you should give preference to corner models. The more often the polishing machine will be operated, the more powerful it should be.
- Determine the type of objects that will be processed. This is necessary in order to correctly select the most appropriate model of the unit: universal, for stone or for automotive polishing. Only the correctly chosen tool will allow not only to perform a quality work, but it will serve for a long time.
- Pre-decide whether additional accessories are needed to the polishing machine (if so, what exactly). After all, the total cost of the device will depend on their species and quantity in the set.
- Weight and Power – Important Specifications. The more powerful the tool, the faster it will allow high-quality to treat a large area. But at the same time, it will be more weight, and this can lead to premature fatigue. Therefore, it is important to understand – faster and more difficult or slower and easier.
- When the concrete model is selected, it is worth familiar with the reviews of those who have already acquired it and tried it in action. Often it is real customer reviews that help make the right choice.
To polishing machine Makita served for many years regularly, It is necessary to follow the recommendations.
- Before first use, it is necessary to carefully examine the instruction manual. And before the first turning on the tool – it is necessary to check its integrity and density of the adjacent of all parts to each other.
- It is important to keep the instrument correctly. Dust, dirt and water should not fall on it. Otherwise, this will cause malfunction of the entire mechanism, to the complete loss of its performance or to the fact that polishing items will be poor quality.
- It is always necessary to observe the time of continuous operation of the instrument and periodically arrange breaks. This will protect the engine from overload and extends the service life of the tool itself.
- If suddenly there were some malfunctions in the work, then you need to pass the polishing machine into a specialized service center.
- You can use spare parts and accessories only branded and those recommended by the manufacturer.
Compliance with these simple, but very important recommendations will allow for a long time to preserve the efficiency of the polishing machine and its appearance.
Brand Makita Polishing Machines Owners Leave only positive feedback on their instrument. Buyers noted that when complying with all the recommendations and the right choice of a specific tool model, it serves in more than many years. Many, as the main dignity, highlight ease of operation, convenience and comfort of use.
There are no significant cons of such an aggregate. As a small shortage, the owners allocate only weak engine power and appearing vibration when using the Chinese assembly tool. But such drawbacks are fully compensated by the acquisition of a Japanese assembly machine or the implementation of periodic interruptions in.
Reviews from Makita 9237CB polishing machine professionals can be found in the attached video.