- Rating of the best smartphones Xiaomi with a good battery
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6/128GB
- Xiaomi Black Shark 8/128GB
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6/128GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6/64GB
- Xiaomi Mi5S Plus 128GB
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6/64GB
*Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to purchase. Before you buy it you need to consult with an expert.
Xiaomi is a major Chinese manufacturer of mobile electronics. And in recent years, it with amazing regularity produces a really interesting smartphone – which all the specifications at the highest level. Including the battery, the large capacity of which provides a long battery life.
Especially for people who want to charge your device every couple of days, we have compiled a rating of the seven best smartphones with a good battery – and both flagship and quite low-cost devices.
Rating of the best smartphones Xiaomi with a good battery
|Rating of the best Xiaomi smartphones with a good battery||1||Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6/128GB||–|
|2||Xiaomi Black Shark 8/128GB||26 789€|
|3||Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6/128GB||22 190€|
|4||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6/64GB||–|
|5||Xiaomi Mi5S Plus 128GB||–|
|6||Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB||10 135€|
|7||Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6/64GB||13 580€|
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 6/128GB
Why it is: Battery of 5500 mAh and quite good other specifications.
The Mi Max series includes budget phablets, which are low in price and large screen sizes. So, introduced in 2018, the third model is equipped with 6.9-inch FHD+ IPS display. The large size of the phone itself allowed to equip it with a high-capacity battery (at 5500 mAh), which in everyday use is enough for 2-3 days of battery life.
The other technical specifications of the phone is also quite good. Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has a fairly fresh 8-core mid-range Snapdragon 636 processor, which is complemented by 6 GB of “RAM” to run most applications smoothly. The main camera is dual, 12+5 MP, the front one is single, 8 MP. There is a fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C supporting “quikcharge”, and appearance recognition, and a metal body, and virtually frameless screen. Even the connector 3.5 mm for headphones was not removed from it.
- High quality, large and frameless IPS display;
- The smartphone “out of the box” runs the proprietary operating system MIUI 10;
- A good camera, which is complemented by photo processing artificial intelligence.
- No NFC;
- Pretty mediocre radio module, poor signal reception in some conditions;
- Combined tray for SIM card and microSD card.
Xiaomi Black Shark 8/128GB
Why it: 4000 mAh battery and special optimization for gamers.
Xiaomi Black Shark gaming smartphone is designed specifically for mobile gaming. The device is equipped with the top for 2017-2018 Snapdragon 845 8-core processor with a special cooling system based on an evaporator chamber, which is complemented by 8 GB of RAM and a 4000 mAh battery that provides up to 2 days of battery life.
For improved mobile gameplay, this smartphone is also equipped with a large screen – 5.99-inch IPS matrix with FHD resolution+. He also got the main dual camera for 20+12 megapixels, a single “frontal” at 20 megapixels, a USB Type-C connector with support for “QuickCharge”, fingerprint scanner, fully metal body and many other additional “niceties”.
Also the Xiaomi Black Shark smartphone is equipped with stereo speakers that provide powerful and surround sound.
- The highest performance due to the top-end processor and 8 GB of “RAM”;
- Non-standard design with “gamer-aggressive” features;
- Large battery that provides up to 2 days of battery life.
- No microSD card slot (even combined with a SIM card tray);
- No NFC and connector 3.5 mm for connecting headphones (but it comes with a Type-C adapter);
- Weak vibration drive, vibration is almost not felt.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 6/128GB
Why it is: The cheapest flagship of 2018, 4000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 smartphone “blew up the market” at its presentation. You bet – it was a device on the top process, with plenty of “RAM” and a good battery – and for only $300! Apparently, Xiaomi somehow managed to make the production as cheap as possible.
Nevertheless, the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 boasts one of the best price-performance combinations in the ranking. The smartphone features an 8-core flagship Snapdragon 845 chip with a “liquid” cooling system based on an evaporative chamber, 6 GB of “RAM” in this configuration and a good 4000 mAh battery, which is enough for 2 days of battery life. It also has a 6.An 18-inch FHD+ IPS screen (with a notch), a 12+5 MP dual main camera, a 20MP front-facing camera, a fingerprint scanner and – surprise – a 3.5 mm for connecting headphones.
- High performance due to the use of a top-end processor and a large amount of “RAM”;
- There is a technology for unlocking by face with infrared light;
- Great sound – both on headphones and through stereo speakers.
- Plastic, marky and fragile case, you need to wear a case;
- The case is not waterproof like other 2018 flagships;
- Numerous software issues.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 6/64GB
Why it is: A good 4000 mAh battery and the highest resolution main camera.
The main feature of this unusually budget flagship – a huge resolution main camera. It consists of two modules, one of which is 48 megapixels! The auxiliary module has a resolution of 2 MP and is needed for the work of artificial intelligence, which further improves the pictures.
In addition, the specifications of the smartphone include a relatively fresh octa-core mid-range Snapdragon 660 processor, which is complemented by 6 GB of “RAM” and internal storage for 64 GB. The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, which is enough for a couple of days of battery life. Huge 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display with a small teardrop-shaped notch for the 13-megapixel “front” is performed in a virtually frameless version.
It is worth noting that this is one of the “freshest” Xiaomi smartphones in the ranking. It was introduced on January 10, 2019! Of course, MIUI 10 it received “out of the box”.
- Virtually frameless screen with an inconspicuous teardrop-shaped cutout;
- A good combination of technical specifications and NFC;
- Fresh operating system “out of the box”.
- Software instability, which will be fixed with firmware updates;
- No NFC;
- The glass body, which is very quickly covered with fingerprints and scratches.
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus 128GB
Why it: Low price and a good 3800 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus smartphone is a flagship (although, the sample of previous years). And so the developers “stuffed” into it the best components that only managed to find on the market at the time of release. So, for the performance of the device are responsible quad-core processor Snapdragon 821, 6 GB of “RAM” and 128 GB of internal memory. Built-in battery – for 3800 mAh, which is enough for a couple of days of daily use.
The smartphone will please fans of mobile photography – it is equipped with a dual main camera at 13 +13 MP and a single “frontal” at 4 MP. Photo sensors – Sony IMX258, high quality. The screen of the device – 5.7-inch FHD IPS, with the traditional aspect ratio of 16:9.
Speaking of other technical characteristics of the device, it is worth separately mentioning the presence of the NFC module for contactless payment and 3.5-millimeter headphone jack. Fingerprint scanner is also there.
- High performance due to the installed “fast” components;
- Quality screen – bright, juicy colors, good resolution, large diagonal;
- Upgraded to the latest firmware version – MIUI 10.
- To run contactless payment Google Pay will have to “tinker” with the settings;
- The plastic on the back cover quickly gets dirty and scratched, but it comes with a silicone bumper;
- No memory card slot MicroSD.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 64GB
Why it: Good 5300 mAh battery and long battery life.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 smartphone is a good solution for users who want a device with a big screen and long battery life. Thanks to the battery at 5300 mAh and relatively average components, it provides up to 3-4 days of “life” without recharging – the maximum score in the ranking.
In particular, this smartphone is equipped with 6.A 44-inch FHD IPS screen, a mid-range Snapdragon 625 8-core processor, 4GB of “RAM” and 64GB – in this configuration – of built-in memory. It also has a single 12-megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Fingerprint scanner is also available, as well as 3.A 5-millimeter jack for wired headphones, but no NFC for contactless payment.
Melomaniacs will also be pleased with the presence of stereo sound from two speakers on the metal body of the device.
- A large screen of optimal resolution that doesn’t “burn” the battery;
- Up to three to four days of battery life in normal use;
- Optimal performance that’s enough for most applications.
- Slippery metal body, which is especially uncomfortable when working with one hand;
- No NFC for contactless payment;
- Relatively fast battery wear and tear because of the lack of “quickcharging” function.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6/64GB
Why it: High performance combined with a low price and a good 4,000 mAh battery.
Although this Xiaomi smartphone costs less than the other models in the ranking, it can also offer good performance and excellent battery life. For the first responsible for the first “fast” octa-core processor middle class Snapdragon 636 combined with 6 GB of “RAM”, and for the second – a good battery at 4000 mAh, with which the device in average use can easily last up to 2 days without recharging.
The smartphone is also equipped with 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, a dual main camera with 12+5-megapixel resolution modules and a 13-megapixel “front-facing”. It also has a 3.A 5mm headphone jack, and a fingerprint scanner, and rounded corners of the screen, making that big 18:9 aspect ratio matrix look tidier. The body is made of metal (a special aluminum alloy) with plastic inserts for the antennas.
- High performance – the smartphone is equipped with “fresh” components;
- Good main camera, especially when shooting in the daytime;
- Fast operation of the fingerprint scanner.
- Weak vibration drive, the vibration is felt rather poorly;
- Unfortunate bundling – the smartphone supports “kvikcharge”, and the stock power supply – no;
- No NFC.