*Review of the best according to the editors. Selection criteria. This material is subjective, it is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to purchase. Before making a purchase, please consult with an expert.
When mechanical ones were replaced by fully automatic meat grinders, it became possible to process a large number of different products, especially meat. Processing meat into mince is the main function of a modern meat grinder, but not the only one. It can also easily squeeze juices, chop ingredients, cut vegetables and fruits into slices, slices, shavings, cubes. For hostesses, the device has become a real kitchen helper. Everyone wants to choose a model with high performance, the necessary features that the size was characterized by compactness, but the price did not bite.
In the shelves there is a wide range of different meat grinders from well-known manufacturers. But not all brands are trustworthy. There are companies that sell products of low quality. No one wants to pay for such equipment, that break down quickly. According to experts at service centers, the most reliable can be called a Bosch meat grinder, as users rarely call about their repairs.
How to choose a meat grinder
Performance and capacity. The more powerful the model, the better the performance. Base your choice on the number of people and your cooking preferences. If the family is large and you are used to cooking various dishes often, such as pies, belyashis, dumplings and so on, then you should pay attention to models with a capacity of about 4 kg/min and power of 700-800 watts. Devices with power over 800-1000 W are more suitable for industrial use in canteens, cafes, restaurants and other places of catering. The optimal choice for most will be devices with a capacity of 1.5-3 kg / min and power of 500-800 watts.
Do not confuse the real power at which the mincer operates with the maximum power given for a short time when processing particularly tough meat, gristle or bones. The top power from model to model varies from 1500 to 3000 watts.
- Materials of construction.It is better to choose models with a plastic body, as such devices are cheaper and lighter. You’re unlikely to drop your multi-food grinder often, so there’s no sense in overpaying for a device with a stainless steel casing. If we’re talking about the tray, metal is preferable, because products are constantly put in it, and plastic is known to be able to absorb odors and change color. As a consequence, over time, such trays quickly become unserviceable, losing their original appearance. Pay special attention to the connection of the auger with the motor, which must be made of metal. The knives are always made of stainless steel. Better if they are self-sharpening. Before buying, check all items for defects in the form of nicks, burrs, dents, and other things.
- Protection and safety.Since the motor is the heart of the appliance, it needs to be protected. If the motor breaks, then the entire meat grinder will be out of order, and not the fact that it can be repaired. From overheating in modern models, a locking system is installed, which is triggered at the right moment. The fuse is a special bushing, which bursts when heated, stopping the work. After replacing the broken one, you can continue to use the device. In addition, there is protection with an automatic circuit interruption. In this case, you do not need to change anything, the motor simply stops.
- The base of the multi-food grinder should have feet that are made of rubber or have rubberized pads. They allow the device to remain stable and not to slip on the table surface.
- Accessories.Standard equipment includes at least two discs with holes of different diameters, as well as a plastic pusher. The more tasks the mincer has to perform, the more attachments are included. You’ll need a special attachment for making sausages, and a kebbe to make sausages. Grinder and vegetable slicer will help to prepare vegetables or fruits for various dishes.
- Often comes with a juicer. But all experts unanimously state that it is better to abandon it, as the result of the work leaves much to be desired, especially when the model of the meat grinder from the initial or medium price segment. If you like freshly squeezed juices so much, then buy a separate device.
- Reverse function.Reverse is available in almost all devices. Used when wrapping a strand of wire around the auger. By turning on the reverse, the auger begins to rotate in the opposite direction so that the user can remove the jammed piece. Professional devices with power around 2000 watts do not have such a function, as they can grind any veins, gristle, bones.
- Additional features.Pay attention to the number of speeds. The more tasks the meat grinder has to perform, the more speed modes will be needed. This will allow you to choose the right speed for each operation, since mincing and juicing require different speeds.
- Possibility to disassemble the screw chamberMakes the appliance much easier to care for. Not found in all models, but if you have to choose between two mincing machines, give preference to the one with this function.
- The height from the table to the outlet hole should be at least 10-15 cm, so as not to have problems with the selection of dishes, which will come out the finished product
- Special compartments for storing the mains cord and accessories will save space when storing the multi-food grinder in the kitchen cabinet.
Rating of the best meat grinders Bosch
|Rating of the best Bosch meat grinders||1||osch MFW 68640||9 820€|
|2||osch MFW 68660||10 679€|
|3||osch MFW 67600||8 352€|
|4||osch MFW 66020||7 300€|
|5||osch MFW 45020/45120||5 520€|
Bosch MFW 68640
At the first place of the rating is the model with high power (800 watts) and performance. Processes up to 4.3 kg of meat per minute, producing quality mince. Handles tough meats, grinds veins, bones, cartilage. Has a reverse function for added convenience, so if something gets wrapped around the auger, you can turn the rotation in the opposite direction. Included with the device comes 3 molding discs with holes of different diameters, as well as attachments for sausages, sausages, cutting and shredding. The front part of the body, like the loading tray, is made of stainless steel, and the rear part is made of durable black plastic. The base has rubber coated feet that keep the appliance firmly on the surface and prevents it from slipping.
- Runs non-stop for 15 min;
- Comfortable carrying handle;
- The motor lock system is present;
- Quick and easy to assemble/disassemble;
- The cord and the nozzles can be retracted into the compartment.
- Expensive – 12 thousand. r.
Bosch MFW 68660
Another model that is equal in power and performance to the previous one takes the second line. Similar in appearance: the tray is made of metal, the body is half plastic. Produces up to 4.3 kg per minute, so it will be an excellent choice for people who like to cook a lot. The equipment is rich, includes a juicer, sausage and sausage nozzles, 3 forming discs, as well as 4 drums for cutting and shredding. Thanks to this, copes with many tasks, can not only cut cookies, which is not very critical for most cooks. The main advantages of the user are the excellent build quality, great functionality and non-stop work time – up to 15 min. Can be washed in the dishwasher.
- power – 800 watts;
- Feet of rubberized material for stability;
- handle for carrying;
- the motor is protected from overloads;
- power cord and nozzles retractable.
- Noise during operation;
- relatively expensive – 7400 p.
Bosch MFW 67600
The third position is taken by a little less powerful model, here the index is 700 W, which is slightly different from the leaders of the ranking. The grinder produces about 3.5 kg of minced meat per minute, but that’s more than enough for most even large families. Users note that the connection between the auger and the motor is made of metal, which means that the device is not affected by heavy loads. The metal is also made of a wide tray for loading products and the front of the body. Rear legs are made in the form of suction cups, and the front ones are rubberized, that does not allow the device to slide on the surface during operation. Reverse function allows you to take out jammed pieces. Includes only 2 molding discs with holes of different diameters.
- Long continuous working time – up to 20 minutes
- carrying handle;
- The motor is protected from overheating;
- Grinds veins, gristle and bones;
- quick assembly/disassembly;
- Nozzles and power cord can be folded in the compartment.
- noise during operation;
- not quite convenient location of the buttons on the side;
- relatively expensive – 9400 p.
Bosch MFW 66020
Fourth is a device that produces up to 3 kg of minced meat per minute. The engine has a decent power – 500 watts, but clearly less compared to peers. Metal connection of the auger with the motor, durable and wear-resistant. The body is plastic, as well as the tray, so the cost of the product is lower than that of competitors, but still overpriced, according to users. The rubber feet ensure a stable standing position during operation. Included with the device comes three forming discs with different hole diameters, nozzles for sausages and sausages. Cookware up to 15 cm high can be used. The meat grinder works for up to 15 minutes without stopping.
- Reverse rotation is possible;
- carrying handle;
- Motor protection system against overheating;
- nozzles and cable are stored in a compartment.
- weak tray attachment;
- Can not be washed in the dishwasher;
- noisy operation;
- relatively expensive – 8800 p.
Bosch MFW 45020/45120
Closes the rating inexpensive device with a power of 500 watts and a capacity of up to 2.7 kg of minced meat per minute. Has a plastic tray and housing. Users attribute high-quality assembly to the main pluses of the meat grinder, but note that the device sometimes copes poorly with the processing of tough types of meat, veins and gristle. Therefore, it is better to clean the meat and cut into small pieces before working. The food outlet is at a sufficient height, so dishes up to 14 cm in height will do. Reverse is provided, allowing to get the jammed pieces, which is actual for this model. The package is poor, it includes 2 molding disks and a sausage nozzle.
- easy to assemble and disassemble;
- feet made of rubberized material for stability on the surface;
- reasonable price – 6300 p.
- weak attachment of the tray;
- noise during operation.