The content of the article
Took1 place ranking:
THE BEST BUILT-IN PREMIUM ELECTRIC OVENS
Go to the rating
Siemens HB633GNS1 characteristics
|Power consumption||Class A, power connection 3.65 kW|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||59.5 h 59.5 x 54.8 cm|
|Maximum temperature||300 °s|
|Grill||it is electric|
|Timer||is, with off|
|The oven door||Hinged|
|Other features and benefits||Lighted oven, cooling fan, childproofing system, safety shut off|
|Hours||there are, electronic|
|Color of the case||silver|
Reviews for Siemens HB633GNS1
- Advantages:It looks expensive, cooks well, washes easily
- Disadvantages:Made the housekeeper jealous
- Disadvantages:Really. Our “housekeeper” suddenly doubts its usefulness. The oven seemed to her very skillful. About the oven itself: it really is so self-sufficient that even with my perpetual busyness, I get by with it. That is a roomy gut – you can cook with room to spare. A sea of modes – choose the right one and go about your business, the oven shuts off on time. Catalytic self-cleaning is impressive. And very decent looking, from this point of view Siemens in its repertoire – every detail in the technique is good.
- Advantages:Quality and reliable appliances. 10 modes, off timer with the ability to turn off the alarm, catalytic enamel, halogen lighting, you can clearly see what’s happening in the oven.
- Disadvantages:Great oven, I’ve been cooking in it for a few months now and I’m very happy with the results, especially after the old gas oven, you know what I mean. The oven is very well assembled, the materials are expensive, the enamel is catalytic and easy to clean. Controlled by touch screen and very informative display. It has a lot of modes – 10, so there is room to unravel, and now I’m just looking for new recipes on the Internet. The turn off timer is a cool thing, turn the oven on, and it will turn off automatically when it is necessary. It is a great oven and the food comes out beautiful and delicious.
- Advantages:Functionality, appearance
- Disadvantages:Not identified
- Disadvantages:Long time to choose, in the end, very glad that I did not make a mistake. I like the fast heating, easy menu, no hassles, you can remove the glass and wash it, I love it. Great appearance.
- Advantages:EcoClean Plus is a special device to facilitate the maintenance of the appliance, energy efficiency class A+, energy saving is always a pleasure, especially when it comes to electricity consumption.
- Disadvantages:Hasn’t had any flaws after a few months of operation.
- Disadvantages:Good oven, there are no words! It’s electric and before that I had a gas oven, so I have plenty to compare it to. The timer built into the oven allows you to set the cooking time and it’s a very convenient feature. Understandable display, there is a grill, convention, defrosting. The oven has an electronic clock, it always comes in handy in the kitchen. Bake pies in my oven, recently grilled vegetables with chicken, husband was impressed. Thought I ordered food from a restaurant. This oven makes cooking more enjoyable and less time-consuming. It’s also economical. I’m very happy with my choice of cupboard, as it often helps me out when I have to cook something quickly when unexpected guests arrive. I recommend this kind of oven to anyone who is on the lookout for.
- Advantages:Stylish design, comfortable touch control. Flushable switches. Automatically fast heat up. 10 heat settings. 4D hot air. Smooth opening and closing of the oven door.
- Disadvantages:Everything about it is great
- Disadvantages:Good and smart tech. I haven’t cooked in it that long but I’ve already learned how to bake different tasty dishes that came out the first time, which means this is a great oven. Flushable switches, I really like them, easy to wipe the oven and use in general. The oven heats up automatically quickly. The fact that you can cook on several levels at once, thanks to the 4D mode, is super, cooking time is greatly reduced and you can save electricity in your face.
- Advantages:Classic design, tft display, 10 heating modes, grill, convection, catalytic cleaning. Economical power consumption.
- Disadvantages:Happy with everything
- Disadvantages:Great oven, have been using it for a few months now. It bakes great, it has convection, so even distribution of hot air is assured. Convenient and easy to operate, the soft display is quite intuitive. Cleaning is catalytic, which means minimal manual there, just wipe off ash residue. Energy class A+, so the electricity consumption is minimal. I also like the fact that there are many cooking modes – 10, you can cook a variety and delicious at the same time.
- Advantages:The ability to cook on three levels at the same time. Automatically quick warm up. Safety shutoff. Flushable switches. Stylish design.
- Disadvantages:Didn’t find anything worth mentioning in my review.
- Disadvantages:The oven is very modern and easy to use. I have been baking in it 3-4 times a week for 8 months now. Ready to go quickly, heat distribution is even on all levels, and if you turn on 4D air mode, you can easily cook 3 different dishes at once, which is great for reducing time in the kitchen, and there is no odor mingling. It is made very safe, has a safety switch and child protection, if they want to turn and touch something there, the door of the oven opens and closes smoothly without claps, which can even leave you with a stammer.
- Advantages:Electric grill. Convention, defrosting function. Convenient display.
- Disadvantages:Have not found yet.
- Disadvantages:Opted for this model, liked the look and functionality satisfied. Fan cooling works on conscience. The oven itself heats up quickly, spreads heat evenly on all levels. Convenient cooking, trays slide out easily, good lighting, no need to open the door. It has a child lock (they have to stick their noses everywhere), it turns on and off with a very long press on the key. In a word, you can buy it, it fulfills any needs.
- Advantages:TFT display, coolstart mode, child lock and safety shutdown, catalytic cleaning.
- Disadvantages:I have been using the oven for the second month, learning the basics of cooking on the tips of Siemens. Cook on two to four levels at a time. Good for baking meat or pie. Good impressions and associations so far.
- Advantages:1. Energy consumption class A 2. Detailed instructions that describe everything from installation – to description of utensils and tips for cooking many dishes, using the available modes. 3. Safety system – child lock, cabinet cooling at the end of work. 4. Color, text display and touch control 5. Multifunctional clock, timer 6. Care is not limited to just catalytic cleaning, you can remove and disassemble the door for complete care. 7. Lighting, fan, and telescopic rails on 1 level.
- Disadvantages:have not encountered
- Disadvantages:All cooking in a couple of hours, before I did not get out of the kitchen to make and meat and bake pies for the holiday. The ability to cook different foods on several levels and the 10 heat modes really saves me a lot of time and energy. Grilling is one of the favorite dishes in the family, meat, fish and vegetables get ruddy crispy and not dry. Baking is excellent, I bake pies and rolls on weekends. Over a year of using this oven, it does not show any serious problems or deficiencies. Smart and convenient in every way oven, I recommend.