The content of the article
Taken3 place Rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE NO FROST REFRIGERATORS UNDER 30,000 RUBLES
Jump to Rating
LG GA-B409 UEQA Specifications
|Color / coating material||beige / plastic/metal|
|Energy consumption||Class A (369 kWh/year)|
|Number of compressors||1|
|Number of cameras||2|
|Number of doors||2|
|Overall dimensions (WxHxV)||59.5×65.1×189.6 cm|
|Defrost the freezer compartment||No Frost|
|Defrosting of the cooling chamber||No Frost|
|Vacation mode||there is|
|Additional features||Super freezing, temperature display|
|Overall volume||303 l|
|Refrigeration chamber volume||217 l|
|Freezer compartment capacity||86 l|
Other features and functions
|Possibility of re-hanging the door||there is|
|Noise level||up to 42 dB|
Reviews for LG GA-B409 UEQA
- Advantages:Excellent. Satisfied with everything!!!
- Advantages:Good value for money fridge, freezes instantly, can swing the door to the other side.
- Disadvantages:No open door buzzer
- Disadvantages:Those who have a problem when the door is over-hung and it closes badly, cut the end of the spring by 4 coils and you will be happy
- Advantages:Does not require maintenance, roomy, quiet, beautiful,
- Disadvantages:After a few months there was a crack on the top handle, and after 2 years its top mount broke off completely.
- Disadvantages:Although the handle broke off, but we have only good impressions of the fridge, everything works well, the doors have been re-hung on the other side. Visually always looks clean, no need to constantly polish off handprints. Inside only sometimes wipe the shelves and drawers, no defrosting. I recommend!
- Advantages:Been using this refrigerator for half a year, no complaints. Very roomy drawers in the freezer, fast freezing. Comfortable, sturdy handles. Not noisy. When traveling I turn on Holiday mode, should save electricity.
- Disadvantages:not detected
- Advantages:Silent, freezes perfectly, all super
- Advantages:All super!!!
- Disadvantages:The handles broke off both!!
- Disadvantages:Everything a fridge should do – it does. And the handles are a pity(((
- Advantages:big freezer
- Disadvantages:Buzzing heavily. even behind the wall in the kitchen you can hear it even though it’s still a meter away from the wall
- Disadvantages:not conveniently located shelves on the door.
- Advantages:The color of the fridge is beige pleasant, no stains visible, cools well, roomy
- Disadvantages:Very noisy, you wake up at night from the noise, you do not notice this disadvantage during the day
- Disadvantages:I just bought a LG, before that was a SAMCUNG very quiet. Sorry for the choice.
User suppressed his info
- Advantages:Bought for the affordable price and the external design.
- Disadvantages:Handles break very quickly. Where to get them to replace it is unknown. Help me find the handles
- Disadvantages:The first time after the purchase the fridge alarmed me by some noises, it blows up and bubbles, then turns on very noisily. The manufacturer should seriously work on these problems. And of course the handles. Not reliable. I would not buy it a second time. Sorry.
- Advantages:Very roomy fridge, all the shelves are easy to remove and wash, great storage drawer for fruits and vegetables, they keep there for a very long time. But the greatest advantage is the freezer, there are three big drawers and one more narrow one, a lot of everything fits in. And of course you can forget about the defrosting.
- Disadvantages:I don’t see any disadvantages except for a rather high price
- Disadvantages:A great thing both in terms of function and size
The user has hidden his data