The content of the article
Took5 place rating:
BEST INEXPENSIVE BUILT-IN ELECTRIC OVENS
Move on to rating
Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||59.5 h 59.5 x 55.1 cm|
|Grill||is, it is electric|
|The oven door||hinged|
|Number of door windows||two|
|Cleaning the oven||Hydrolysis|
|Other Functions and Features||Lighted interior, cooling fan, child lock, safety shut off|
|Color of the body||silver|
Reviews for Hotpoint-Ariston FA5 844 JH IX
- Advantages:Beautiful design. Convenient to use, bakes great, very satisfied.
- Disadvantages:No manual in Russian…Probably the only drawback so far.
- Disadvantages:In my opinion the best value for money!
User did not enter any data
- Advantages:The oven bakes very well. Has never left a dish uncooked for so long.
- Disadvantages: two glasses
- Disadvantages:The oven is great. Very easy to install, my husband spent no more than 20 minutes on everything. It fits very well in the kitchen, which was unexpected, I thought it would look too modern. Opens and closes the door smoothly, does not break. Two glasses, but the work itself is not affected. Very handy recessed switches, I’m not afraid to bump them when cooking or break them. Touch Screen. You can set the child lock or timer.
- Advantages:Gives a great bake, my first built-in oven, justifies its price
- Disadvantages:The lack of a skewer is very disappointing, next time I will be careful
- Disadvantages:Very often I make cakes to order, so I needed a very good oven with a large volume. I immediately noticed it for some reason, probably because it suits the design of the kitchen. It bakes beautifully. The baked goods are excellent. Delight my family very often, the cakes are perfect. Convenient to dry meringues, biscuits never fall over. Nothing burns. Recently made grilled chicken, very tasty comes out. We have to try more meat and fish on the grill.
- Advantages:Convenient touch screen display, reasonable price, opens very smoothly, steam self-cleaning
- Disadvantages:Cooks great and the rest of the oven and ask strange
- Disadvantages:For me it was very important that the oven fits well in the kitchen, the design in our style of modern minimalism, so that the oven was needed in color and without any frills. This one is good. It feels like it’s just for my kitchen. The display is much more convenient than the usual mechanical timer, all clearly visible and understandable. The steam self-cleaning function is very convenient
- Advantages:Hydrolysis self-cleaning, bakes everything evenly
- Disadvantages:in general I think that nothing better than electric ovens have not been invented yet. Very easy to set the temperature, if necessary, you can set the timer, or you can turn the temperature and even the time while everything is cooking. Everything heats up very quickly, bakes evenly. Now meat in the pots is not a problem for me. Surely everything will bake and will not be soggy. No smell of burning or other unpleasant odors in the oven. Easy to clean with a sponge after hydrolysis self-cleaning.
- Advantages:Price, timer, touch screen, easy to use, hydrolysis cleaning
- Disadvantages:could not find
- Disadvantages:Bought myself an oven, I liked the price and the external design is good. In terms of features it is very good, most of all I like that there is a touch screen display, I am more than happy with it as it is much more convenient and familiar. I was very happy that it has a timer, it’s an important feature – you can forget what you’re cooking and then really screw it all up. Another good thing is that the cleaning hydrolysis, as it is very familiar to me. Easy enough to use, very quickly figured out. So I cook with it almost every day, I’m very happy with the way it works!
- Advantages:Price/quality, steam cleaning and display
- Disadvantages:It meets its price – it is good for cooking all kinds of delicacies. In my opinion, it is important that there is a steam cleaning – this is just a great invention! After half an hour the oven stands by itself and is filled with hot steam, you just need to wipe everything off with a microfiber. And with my old oven, I couldn’t even always get it clean with detergent, but here almost everything comes off on its own
- Advantages:The main plus is that you can install it just anywhere. We built it at eye level. It’s so much more convenient to take out the cooked food and keep track of it. The two glass panes and oven light allow me to keep an eye on the cooking process without having to open the door. This way everything is baked to a golden crust and the biscuits do not fall. The grill function is very useful, it is much tastier than in the store, and you can enjoy kebab any time of the year. I’d also note the awesome hydrolytic cleaning and that the door doesn’t slam when closed.
- Disadvantages:Don’t forget to buy the rotisserie
- Advantages:Flip-down switches, timer, flip-down lid, price/quality
- Disadvantages:Swapped my old Soviet oven for this model. This is my first so to speak oven that I have not inherited from my grandmother so I was looking at the price and for the price I really liked it. In general, after the Soviet model seemed to me very decent. What I like best about this model is that the switches are recessed, which makes it easier and more relaxing to change temperature and power. The lid of the oven opens very smoothly and to the familiar side. Also very pleased that there is a timer, which makes it much easier to track cooking. Disadvantages as such I have not found, I like the work of the oven, and it looks very decent. I hope it will last as long as the Soviet one.
- Advantages:Hydrolysis self-cleaning, normal price, there is an electric grill and convection
- Disadvantages:I like the fact that you can put in the oven 2 dishes without worry, the volume of 71 liters, very, very big. With the convection bakes everything evenly, and meat and dough) have already written here, but I also can not miss to mention the hydrolysis cleaner, a very cool invention. With the old oven is very annoying to bother with cleaning, all sorts of means, but here all much easier, I run a self-cleaning, and after wipe with a rag remains)))