The content of the article
Took1 place in the rating:
THE BEST INEXPENSIVE BUILT-IN OVENS
Go to the rating
characteristics of Hansa BOEI62000015
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||59.5 x 60 x 57.5 cm|
|Grill||There are, electric|
|The oven door||Folding|
|Number of door glasses||Two|
|Other features and functions||Chamber light, cooling fan|
|Color of the body||silver|
Reviews for Hansa BOEI62000015
- Advantages:Everything works, not expensive, great grill (it has!!!)
- Disadvantages:Everything is simple and works clearly
- Disadvantages:No money, looked at budget options, bought it, installed it myself, works well and grills chicken all the time.
- Advantages:Great oven for the price, looks great
- Disadvantages:Not detected
- Disadvantages:Would recommend to anyone
- Advantages:Adequate price. Build quality. Easy installation. Satisfactory power consumption. Spit in the kit.
- Disadvantages:Creepy smell the first time you turn it on. Stickers on the door, which is just so unproblematically did not come off. Very hot on the bottom, so the body of the drawer under the oven I had to remove, leaving only the front – interfered with the ventilation of the space under the oven. But in the passport from the kitchen it was written that for some models the drawer will have to be removed. Bottom heating, however, this model has.
- Disadvantages:Was looking for a simple oven, stainless steel, no internal intelligence that won’t put simple wiring in the kitchen (gas in the house). There she is. The price/quality ratio is optimal. The rotisserie is a nice bonus that I didn’t expect to see.
- Advantages:Price-performance ratio. Design.
- Disadvantages:Not detected.
- Disadvantages:Bought in May 2016, in a rented apartment, so we were looking for the most simple and inexpensive option, but to have a decent view. No timer. There is a grill, but only used once. The first time you turn it on, it smells, then it goes away. The oven door is removable and can be washed separately.
- Advantages:Cheap, looks acceptable, recessed handles, has a grill, airtight
- Disadvantages:The first time you turn it on it smells really bad, the bottom is very hot on the outside, the sides are bearable, no timer, the insulation is sticking out on the inside. Assembly is not good in some places (dangling handle, was not screwed down).
- Disadvantages:No stink on the food, baking everything evenly. Buying 04.03.17. The price dropped by 200 rubles the next day.
- Advantages:Very nice, as far as functionality is concerned – no complaints. Test cooking went well.
- Disadvantages:In my set there is no display, respectively, no clock and timer. Probably the model with a display will be a little more expensive. I read about the smell on the first use in the comments, but of course, I did not expect that it will be so. The smell was so bad that it made my eyes water. Fortunately, the second time I turned it on, there was no more smell.
- Advantages:Heats great, grills. Design, switches. Optional lamp mode (only light stays on)
- Disadvantages:Heck of a stink! (first time 2 times) Disgusting tray – everything burns!
- Disadvantages:The first time it smells really bad! Open a window and turn the hood to maximum! I have been told that the grease on the door stinks and you can take it apart and wipe it off and it will be fine. I didn’t do that, and burned a couple of times for 2 hours on high. After it all went back to normal. Strange that someone has convection…Although the specs don’t show it. I do not have. The grill is not very functional, but it’s a cool gizmo, the chicken is great to bake! The tray is terrible. A little strange positioning for the tray, not exactly in the middle, but I think I’ll get used to using with the suggested.
- Advantages:Cheap and functional
- Disadvantages:A little darker than my cooking of another model
- Disadvantages:bakes awesome. Multiple heating options. Functional and simple at the same time. Yes, it stinks the first time, burned everything and the smell is gone. it has a grill. It has convection, top and bottom heat. I think it will last for years . my advice is
- Advantages:Bought purely by the picture, t.e. Haven’t seen it live – looks good, quality. Flush plates as in the more expensive models. Bakes well, evenly. Seems to be quite economical, t.k. I can tell by the light bulb that it heats to a certain temperature and turns off, then heats up again.
- Disadvantages:Maybe not carefully studied the model, but for some reason I was upset that the oven has no timer. It would seem to be such a small thing, but had to buy it separately. And it would be great if there was a timer switch. After the previous oven – it’s really not enough. While baking, I have to watch the off time, the old-fashioned way(
- Disadvantages:The rotisserie is in my opinion a nonsense. Especially since you have to rotate it by hand. Overall good oven. One of the cheapest decent looking and quite good quality ovens. I didn’t give it a “5” because it doesn’t have a timer.
- Disadvantages:In my opinion for the price there are none.
- Disadvantages:Easy to handle and not a bad design. Installation is easy. But be prepared for some horrible smells the first time you use it)