The content of the article
Took3 place rating:
Best single-compartment refrigerators for summer cottages
Go to rating
characteristics of ATLANT ÌÕÒE 30-01
|Color / coating material||white / plastic|
|Number of compressors||1|
|Number of chambers||1|
|Number of doors||1|
|Overall dimensions (WxHxV)||40x46x53.5 cm|
|Defrosting the refrigerator compartment||Manual|
|Total volume||31 l|
Other features and functions
|The ability to re-hang the door||there is|
|Noise level||Up to 32dB|
Reviews for ATLANT MHTE 30-01
- Advantages:1) our production 2) low price 3) excellent quality 4) super modern technology – virtually no analogues in the world. = We are the Best!!!
- Disadvantages:not noticed.
- Disadvantages:Review from about 2011: was bought to install in a hospital room.. Works silently. Doesn’t bother anyone, control lights shine on the back wall at night.. silently…. Do not bat an eye. Three degrees of power – the second stage is more than enough.. The condensation that forms collects in a tray at the bottom of the chamber and is easy to retrieve.. fills up in two weeks on average.. As a mini disadvantage I will point out that on the back wall of the freezes a nickel the size of 5-7 cm.. but there’s no need to break the ice. No need to defrost – ice once frozen – does not increase – apparently that’s where the output of the cold generator is.. note low power consumption… In general, it’s a great machine. Fully meets the requirements and the characteristics stated in the instructions. Separately pleased that the refrigerator is all ours. executed on the excellent level, according to the most modern trends.. It has no counterparts in the world, not only in terms of similarity, but in terms of their features.. 02.04.13 review addendum: It’s been another six months, and only a year and a half since I bought the. Finally another drawback was revealed, besides the sliding rubber stand feet. They do slip if you move the fridge. And so the drawback: the ventilation holes on the back wall above the coolers clogged with dust! Your fridge is good as new again with just one swipe of the cloth. Specially came here to add to the review. In September 2014, after three years of uninterrupted operation, the refrigerator broke. At one point, it just stopped refrigeration. The technician offered a repair comparable to the price of a new refrigerator. Refused. Found a radio fitter friend. Tested the circuit board. Found a burnt condenser. Replaced. The refrigerator is back in operation! Stay vigilant! In case of a breakage, don’t settle for replacing the whole block or the whole board. Don’t throw away the refrigerator. The price of a question: Tester, soldering iron, two hours of time and 50 rubles for a new chip element.
- Advantages:Well assembled, no noise.
- Disadvantages:In the summer, of course, you’ll have to be a bit more cramped with stacking food and cold drinks for a couple of people. The bottles after 1.5l bottles won’t fit in unless you remove the top shelf.
- Disadvantages:Read reviews, looked at analogues (for which nothing bad can say), this is the most adequate quality of workmanship. Runs for 3 months, no noise (if only a little). There are 3 cold modes, on the 2m cools as it should in +30. The feet have rubber “boots”, if you move it, can come off. But I think you can glue them on. In short, take it, you will not regret it. In fact, the class, READY. Can do, can do!!! upd. 16.06.14 Broke after a year. Warranty 3 years, the master comes out for free. Still happy)))
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages:Very quiet, if you listen carefully, sounds like a grasshopper chirping, stands over his head in the bedroom, sleeping, he can not hear. 3 mode switch.Can move the door to the other side.On the door, the top shelf can be rearranged into 3 different height positions I will write almost a year later. If the window is closed and it’s over your head, you can hear it, but not too much. The trick is that the window is usually closed in the winter, and in winter it is not used, t.k. and it’s so cold. In the summer the window is open and you can hear anything but the refrigerator
- Disadvantages:The legs aren’t adjustable, they’re put on like slippers. If you move it back and forth, it slowly comes off. But that’s bullshit. The shelf is only placed on one level.Owl instructions that say you can’t plug it in without grounding, you can’t plug it in with an extension cord, you can’t, you can’t, you can’t, you can’t… Yes, the ice cream in it melts, although the drinks are very cold. Well it’s not a flaw, it’s a feature
- Disadvantages:Decided to write a review on this model because there are no reviews on it at all.Suddenly decided that I need a minibar, because it’s kind of cozy and help relieve the fridge from the bottles (cola, kvass, beer) in the summer thirsty.I read reviews on Yandex, most of all I liked Samsung SG06 he has a capacity of 47 liters + freezer, you can make ice, but when I looked at it, he had a step in the back of the chamber due to the compressor, which makes uncomfortable placement of bottles – can not put a lot and you have to invent. But this is because it is designed as a refrigerator. All sorts of yogurts and sandwiches are good to put in there. Also it is compressor, I was afraid it would be noisy in the bedroom.I went to look at MHTE, it has a dumb parallelepiped and the shelf is high. You know, shove the bottles. Liter Nesti goes under the shelf because of the flat lid, beer is also easy, a liter Coke is not included, not enough half a centimeter.One and a half liter can be put if you remove the shelf. I haven’t tried the 2 liters yet. The height of the chamber 40cm.Fits 4 bottles of 1.5L and you can also stick beer in the door.No compressor at all, there are 2 fans.There is a small 20×1 tray on the back wall.5h1.5cm, which you need to pour out periodically.After turning it on, cooled down, as it seemed to me, long time, but it may only seem.About the adequacy of the price, workmanship, etc. is hard to talk about, because there are no more of these on the market. That is why I gave it 5.All in all a great fridge, I recommend it!