- How to choose a blender
- Rating of the best blenders Bosch
- Bosch Best Immersion Blenders
- Bosch MSM 88190
- Bosch MSM 67165
- Bosch MSM 66150
- Bosch MSM 66110
- The best stationary blenders Bosch
- Bosch MMB H6P6BDE
- Bosch MMB 43G2
- Bosch MMB 21P1W
- Bosch MMBM 401
*Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, not an advertisement and is not a buying guide. Before buying it, it is necessary to consult with a specialist.
Blender – an additional assistant in the kitchen, which allows you to reduce the time for cooking various dishes. The device allows to make juices, smoothies, cream soups, mousses, sorbets from fruits and vegetables, you can also whip cream, chop stuffing, grind coffee, crush ice.
To choose a blender, you need to decide which is more suitable for the task: immersion or stationary. Today, let’s take a look at the Bosch models.
Our experts have studied the market of home appliances, taking into account the opinions of experts, user reviews, and have compiled a rating, which includes the 8 best blenders Bosch.
How to choose a blender
- Varieties. Customers choose immersion blenders more often than stationary ones, as they are suitable for most household tasks, take up little space, are used for grinding ingredients in any container and have many attachments. The disadvantages are the need to constantly hold the device in hand, the risk of splashing and inability to handle a large number of products in one go. Stationary ones perfectly cope with the preparation of liquid dishes, such as cream soups or smoothies, do not require human participation, do not splash the contents of the bowl. The disadvantages include large size and the inability to process small portions of ingredients. Which one to choose, you should decide based on your individual needs, because both types have both advantages and disadvantages.
- Power. In the case of submersible, it is better to choose the power of 600-800 watts, then the device will be able to break the ice, grind coffee, mince, chop frozen vegetables and fruits, and will quickly process products and will not overheat during operation. Above 1000 watts are usually available in more expensive and professional products that should not be purchased for home use. Blenders up to 450 watts will handle fewer tasks. But if you plan to use the device infrequently for chopping soft foods, then this will be the best option. In the case of stationary, choose a power of 600-900 watts.
- Materials of the body and components. It is important to pay attention to the material of the main nozzle of the immersion blender. It is better to choose a device with a metal one, as you will be able to handle hard and hot ingredients and not be afraid of accidental falling. Plastic absorbs odors and gets stained, losing its original appearance. Unlike the attachment, the body of the device can be made of plastic, this will not affect the service life. It is important that the body has rubberized inserts that prevent slipping, because immersion models are constantly in the hands. Choosing a stationary, inspect the knives, they must be made of stainless steel and have no defects in the form of burrs, serrations.
- The volume and the bowl material. The large bowl of the stationary blender will allow you to grind a large amount of food at once. The optimum volume for domestic use will be 1.5-2 liters. Appliances with plastic bowls cost less, but are less reliable than blenders with glass ones.
- Speed and modes.A blender with 4 to 8 speeds is the best choice. This applies to both immersion and stationary devices. The speed control adjusts the rotation of the blades to achieve the desired degree of chopping of ingredients, such as liquid or puree consistency. Blenders should also have two useful modes: turbo and pulse. The first allows you to rotate the knives at maximum speed, which is convenient for obtaining uniformity. The second mode does not allow the device to overheat when processing solid foods (nuts, ice, frozen fruits and vegetables). When it is turned on, the blades rotate faster than usual, but with small interruptions, which is exactly what provides protection against overheating.
- Nozzles. Immersion blenders come with three basic attachments: blender, whisk, and chopper. This number is usually sufficient for most household tasks. Sometimes there is a vacuum attachment, which can easily pump the air out of plastic containers or bags, so that the products were kept longer in them. Stationary blenders have two blades: straight and curved.
- Type of power. For the home, of course, needs a blender with mains power. Devices with rechargeable batteries will be useful only for trips to the countryside or cottage, to cook in the summer kitchen, where there are no outlets. True, the operating time will be no more than 20-30 minutes, although this is usually enough to prepare a refreshing cocktail, fragrant soup puree of vegetables directly from the garden.
Rating of the best blenders Bosch
|Best Bosch Immersion Blenders||1||osch MSM 88190||6 150€|
|2||osch MSM 67165||3 920€|
|3||osch MSM 66150||2 590€|
|4||osch MSM 66110||1 729€|
|Best stationary blender Bosch||1||osch MMB H6P6BDE||21 000€|
|2||osch MMB 43G2||4 950€|
|3||osch MMB 21P1W||3 420€|
|4||osch MMBM 401||4 109€|
Bosch Best Immersion Blenders
Bosch MSM 88190
In the first place, the model with a powerful motor and a variety of nozzles. The bottom of the blender, as well as the entire body, is made of stainless steel, so it will not be damaged when handling hard or hot products. There is a special anti-slip coating on the top of the device, so the device is securely in your palm and does not slip out. Twelve speed modes are available to the user, so you can choose the best for a particular task.
- The power is 800 Watt;
- turbo mode;
- A long power cord – 2,6 m.
- low-quality components; omni-directional; omni-directional
- High price – 9 thousand. r.
Bosch MSM 67165
Second place goes to the multifunctional immersion blender. With it you can quickly whip egg whites, mashed potato potatoes or vegetables, crush different foods, break ice, etc. d. The ergonomic shape and the non-slip coating on the housing ensure comfortable handling. All the buttons are at a distance that your fingers can easily reach. As with the previous model, there are 12 speed modes.
- power – 750 W;
- turbo mode;
- small weight – 1,5 kg;
- Reasonable price – 4160 p.
Bosch MSM 66150
The third position gets an immersion blender with a set of necessary attachments. Low weight (1,3 kg) and smart ergonomic design provide maximum comfort, because the load on the wrist is minimal. In addition to the nozzles, it comes with a measuring cup. Main bowl is made of impact resistant plastic. On the bottom there are rubberized feet that provide stability to the container. The submerged part of the blender itself is made of metal.
- power – 600 W
- 12 speeds;
- turbo mode;
- wall mount;
- reasonable price – 3 thousand. r.
- not identified.
Bosch MSM 66110
Fourth is an immersion blender in the lower price category. Ergonomic design and low weight (1 kg) for fast and comfortable food processing. Special coating prevents slipping out, so the device is securely held in the palm of your hand. The model is equipped with a knife with four sharp stainless steel blades. Included with the device comes a small shredder.
- Power – 600 watts;
- turbo mode;
- metal immersion part;
- budget price – 1800 p.
- only one speed.
The best stationary blenders Bosch
Bosch MMB H6P6BDE
In the first place in the category of compact model with electronic type of control. The device is distinguished by high power. During operation, the knives are spun to a maximum of 3000 rpm, which ensures good performance. The knife with six blades can cope with the processing of solid foods, and also allows you to achieve a homogeneous mass. The blender bowl is made of durable plastic that can withstand heavy loads.
- Power – 1600 W;
- self-cleaning function;
- pulse mode;
- 6 programs.
- Expensive – 29 thousand. r.
Bosch MMB 43G2
The second line is a stationary blender with a glass jug. The lid with rubberized inserts protects the kitchen from splashing. The device is notable for its high power, which is 700 watts. According to users, the noise of the blender during operation is not loud. Available in 5 speeds. The complete set includes a measuring cup of 50 ml.
- pulse mode;
- rugged construction;
- removable knife block;
- a place to store the cord;
- Reasonable price – 5630 rubles.
- not detected.
Bosch MMB 21P1W
The third position gets a stationary mixer, which differs by its compact size. There is enough space for the device even in a small kitchen. The plastic stand is equipped with feet with rubberized pads, thanks to which the device stands firmly on the surface. It is controlled by a rotary knob. The handle on the lid also serves as a 50 ml measuring cup. 2 speeds available.
- Power – 500 W;
- The volume of the plastic bowl – 2,4 l;
- pulse mode;
- filter mesh included;
- reasonable price – 3400 rubles.
Bosch MMBM 401
Fourth becomes a stationary blender with two containers in the set. The model is ideal for lovers of smoothies and other drinks. True, users complain that the power is not enough to finely chop apple peels and other things, so you should peel fruits and vegetables before chopping. The glass containers are sealed with special lids so you can take the beverage with you when you travel.
- 2 speed;
- Removable blade assembly;
- reasonable price – 4240 r.
- Insufficient power – 350 W
- Tight attachment of glass containers.