- How to choose a stove
- Rating of the best cooking plates Hansa
- The best electric Hansa stoves
- Hansa FCIW53000
- Hansa FCCX59129
- Hansa FCCW53019
- Hansa FCEW53001
- The best gas stove Hansa
- Hansa FCGW53021
- Hansa FCGW51001
*Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, not an advertisement and is not a guide to purchase. Before buying, it is necessary to consult with a specialist.
The process of cooking with modern appliances has become much easier than before. A special place among the appliances is occupied by the kitchen stove with an oven, because it is on it that a variety of dishes are fried, boiled, stewed and steamed. Everyone wants to have the right stove in the kitchen, that meets the requirements, fits into the interior and has a reasonable price tag. Stores provide a wide variety of stoves from well-known manufacturers.
From the large list of companies producing large appliances, especially popular brands such as: Bosch, Samsung, Indesit, Electrolux, Ariston and Hansa. In today’s article let’s talk about the German brand Hansa and consider manufactured under its name stoves.
Our experts have conducted a thorough analysis of the market of home appliances, as well as taking into account the opinions of ordinary users to compile an objective rating, which includes 6 cookers Hansa.
How to choose a stove
- Varieties.There are three major categories: gas – known to everyone appliances that run on gas. They are installed in apartments and houses with a gas pipeline. The most common in Russia and the CIS. True, it is more difficult to cook on such a stove, because the fire, if the rules are not followed correctly, can quickly burn the food, turning them into embers; electric – work, as the name suggests, from electricity. They heat the dishes and contents more evenly, so it will be much easier for beginners to work with such a stove. Have a variety of additional functions and programs that help in cooking literally doing everything for the user, just press the appropriate button. Modern models are safe, which is also very important, especially if there are small children in the house; combined – can work both from gas and electricity. These types of hobs cost a lot more. Suitable only for those who often move, taking the technique with them to a new home, where there may be, for example, no gas line. Not worth buying for everyone else.
- Cooktop. The surface is made of different materials and can have a special coating. The most popular and inexpensive are enameled. Can be found only in gas stoves. Can last up to 50 years if the surface is properly cared for. Chips can sometimes appear in case of a hard knock. Stainless steel hobs are also durable and long-lasting, but cost more. Stainless steel quickly loses its presentable look, as even the slightest scratches are visible. Fiberglass ovens are relatively new. Can only be found on electric models. They are safe, because only the outlined part is heated, intended for cooking utensils. Hobs made of tempered glass are less expensive and easier to clean. But with improper care and careless use the surface is covered by noticeable scratches.
- Oven.Ovens can be gas or electric. Hinged stoves are inexpensive, but considered outdated. Models with a sliding cart are a bit more expensive but very convenient. When choosing the capacity of the oven, consider the number of people you want to cook for. An oven for 40-50 liters is enough for a family of 2-3 people, and for a large one, consisting of 3 or more people – 60-80 liters.
- Controls.The mechanical type is the rotary switches that regulate the burner power and other. Of the disadvantages we can note the rapid contamination and difficult cleaning of the handles, as well as the inability to set the exact temperature. These models are more suitable for older people, who are more difficult to get used to the new technology. Electronic – allows you to set the required temperature to within a degree. Can be controlled by touch buttons. Stoves of this type, usually electronic devices, often have automatic modes that are already programmed to cook common dishes.
Rating of the best cooking plates Hansa
|The best electric Hansa stoves||1||Hansa FCIW53000||33 665€|
|2||Hansa FCCX59129||26 912€|
|3||Hansa FCCW53019||15 982€|
|4||Hansa FCEW53001||11 109€|
|The best gas stoves Hansa||1||Hansa FCGW53021||17 550€|
|2||Hansa FCGW51001||9 650€|
The best electric Hansa stoves
On the first place in the rating category is a model with four induction burners of different power. The hob is made of glass ceramic. Can only be heated by placing a pan on the plates. Such stove is suitable for families with small children, because a baby can not get burnt, as the surface always stays cold. The electronic control box to adjust the power is located on the work surface, which is much more convenient than when it is on the side. The 65 l oven has an electric grill function. This is already controlled by rotary knobs. The utensil drawer not only holds pans and trays, but also low pots and pans.
- One burner of enlarged size – 21 cm
- 8 oven modes;
- three-layer glass in the door.
- Expensive – 37 thousand. r.
The second line gets a stove with a glass-ceramic surface and a large oven with a volume of 66 liters. In contrast to the previous one, here are four electric burners. Two of them are double-circuit, so that it is more convenient to use large dishes, such as duck pots. The dimensions of the model are standard (60 x 50 cm), so the product will fit into most kitchens. The oven has an electric grill function, light and timer, and the oven is also equipped with a rotisserie. Control is made by rotary knobs. Informative display shows you the settings you set.
- energy saving;
- Three-layer glass in the door;
- utensil drawer.
- relatively expensive – 28 thousand. r.
The third position is occupied by a four-burner cooking plate with two burners of larger diameter, 18 cm. The cooktop, like the two previous models, is made of refractory glass ceramic. Residual heat indicator prevents scalding. The volume of the oven here is 69 liters, so the stove should be considered by families with more people. With this cooking utensil, you can bake a whole bird for a feast, like a turkey or goose. The control of the stove is mechanical, with rotary knobs. Users note that over time, the knobs begin to turn more tightly, apparently because of the ingress of dirt.
- Hi burners
- easy cleaning of the oven;
- crockery drawer;
- Reasonable price – 19 thousand. r.
- heated door (double glass);
- no convection.
The fourth becomes the model of the electric stove with a high power consumption class, which allows you to save the family budget. The hob has a white enamel coating. Four burners are divided here into two pairs, with a diameter of 18 and 14.5 cm. They allow you to cook in different size dishes at the same time. The oven of the product has a large volume – 69 liters, so the stove is ideal for large families and fans of a lot of cooking. In order to save money, the manufacturer installed only two panes of glass in the oven door, so at maximum temperatures it gets hot. Controls mechanical, operates properly even after a long time. Spacious bottom drawer helps not only in storing cookware, but also in heat dissipation.
- Two modes of oven;
- budget price € 13,000. r.
- No residual heat indicator.
The best gas stove Hansa
In the first place the classic gas stove with four burners. One has increased power, due to which it heats up faster, saving the user time. Cooking surface is made of stainless steel. Mechanical type of control, with rotary knobs that you can easily control the power of the fire. There is also a convenient option of electric ignition, built into the handle. The volume of the oven is 58 liters, which will be enough for a family of 3-5 people. Gas control function ensures safety. Electric grill and rotisserie, which comes with the stove, helps to evenly fry the dishes, creating a delicious crust.
- Burners of different diameter;
- Oven lighting;
- Timer with audible signal;
- Easy to clean enamel;
- crockery drawer.
- The door can be heated (double-layered glass);
- Relatively expensive – 18500 rubles.
Closes the category rating easy-to-use and practical model. The cooking surface has a durable enamel coating, which is easy to clean and not scratched even when exposed to abrasives. Four specially designed burners of different capacities and diameters allow you to choose the best one for each task. 58-litre oven that lets you bake poultry in its entirety or bake large pies. Thanks to the backlight, the user does not need to open the door to control the process. Controls like the previous model, mechanical.
- Gas savings up to 12%;
- gas control function;
- utensil drawer;
- Reasonably priced at 9800 rubles.
- The door can get hot (double-layered glass).