- Rating of the best hotels in Belek
- Best hotels in Belek
- The Land Of Legends Kingdom Hotel
- Ca sta Luxury Resort
- Susesi Luxury Resort
- Baia Lara Hotel
- Lara De Luxe Hotel
- The Delphin Imperial Lara
- Best hotels in Belek for what it’s worth
- Bel s Deluxe Hotel
- Xanadu Resort Hotel
- Atlantis Deluxe Hotel
- Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort Spa
- Kaya Belek
Belek – one of the most respectable resorts on the Turkish coast. There are so many five-star hotels that it is difficult to orient, even for holidaymakers who are not the first time in Turkey. Although Belek has a reputation as one of the most expensive resorts, here you can find “five-star hotels” with quite loyal prices, while the level of service is excellent. But, nevertheless, to pick the most suitable place to rest in Belek, you need to know the nuances and “specialization” of each of the complexes. Our TOP will help you to choose a hotel according to your preferences.
Rating of the best hotels in Belek
|Nomination||place||hotel name||price per day (US$)|
|Best hotels in Belek||1||The Land Of Legends Kingdom Hotel||481 $|
|3||Rixos Premium Belek||301$|
|4||Susesi Luxury Resort||260$|
|5||Baia Lara Hotel||330$|
|7||IC Hotels Green Palace – Kids Concept||400$|
|8||Delphin Imperial Lara||361$|
|The best hotels in Belek for quality-price ratio||1||Bel||275$|
|2||Granada Luxury Belek||290$|
|3||Xanadu Resort Hotel||301$|
|6||Letoonia Golf Resort||230$|
|7||Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort Spa||220$|
Best hotels in Belek
The Land Of Legends Kingdom Hotel
Lots of high class hotels on the Antalya coast. But The Land Of Legends Kingdom Hotel in Belek is definitely at the top of the list. Staying here is an opportunity to immerse yourself in a magical world for both children and adults. The hotel is oriented, first of all, on children rest. Even the rooms are decorated in a “cartoon” style, with the gender aspect (blue tones for boys, pink for girls).
The big attraction of this hotel is the water park with lots of pools and water attractions. In addition, the children will find a lot of other entertainments – slot machines, rooms and playgrounds, entertainment events. In addition to a TV with children’s channels, there is also a PlayStation in the rooms. A children’s club where children are supervised by staff. Parents can also take advantage of paid babysitting services. The restaurants offer specialities for kids.
- Transfer services (extra charge).
- A huge, very beautiful area with a park and canals, on which float gondolas.
- Great animation team.
- Different entertainment programs with live music.
- Organizing themed dinners.
- The ability to do water sports (rental equipment).
- A great spa with a full range of services.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Russian speaking staff.
- Free use of fitness center and sauna.
- Feedback is that there is a lot of noise.
- High prices in the bars and store.
- Long lines to the slides in the water park.
- Kids menu is paid separately.
Rixos Premium Belek boasts a huge private beach. This hotel is located on the first coastline in Belek, and the sea is quite close. Sun beds, towels and umbrellas are available.
Although Rixos Premium Belek is not exclusively dedicated to families, it is a pleasure to stay here with children. All the little things parents may need are taken into account. Kids can enjoy entertainment and play areas and babysitting services.
Seven in-house restaurants offer national cuisine. Bars offer a wide variety of drinks, snacks and sweets. The hotel spa center is a modern complex with a variety of services. Fitness center offers a variety of classes and personal trainer services. Evening entertainment for adults.
- A private transfer from the airport to the hotel and back is included in the price.
- Wi-Fi throughout the area.
- Working stores, a mini-market, a beauty salon.
- Car rental, bicycle rental.
- Very attentive staff.
- Great menu (children’s meals available).
- Heated pools.
- Live music in the lounge cafe.
- According to reviews reviews holidaymakers excellent evening shows, delicious food, impeccable service.
- Entertainment is limited in winter (no disco, show programs).
- Jacuzzi, billiards, fruit in the room are paid for separately.
Susesi Luxury Resort
Susesi Luxury Resort in Belek is a true paradise with several multi-storey buildings and villas surrounded by a garden and tall palm trees. All rooms have balconies where you can sunbathe. Some of the rooms have their own pools, Jacuzzis, and additional amenities (kettles, coffee makers, microwaves, etc).)
There are excellent facilities for children: 5 pools, including one indoor pool, water slides, play areas. Working children’s club with an exciting program and a variety of activities.
Lots of activities for adults as well. Not only can you play water sports, go to the spa or go to the disco, but you can also learn Turkish. Fitness center, sauna, and baths are available to guests. For an extra fee, you can visit the solarium, play bowling, billiards and golf.
- The original architecture of the hotel complex.
- According to guest reviews, food organized at the highest level, staff help solve all problems, animation (both children’s and adults) above all praise.
- A wide variety of complimentary services (including use of tennis courts and rental of tennis rackets and balls, windsurfing, air rifle shooting, etc.).)
- Huge selection of dietary and children’s menu.
- Minibar is replenished daily.
- Held theme nights of national cuisine, culinary workshops.
- Abundant, varied food.
- Large, custom-designed pools.
- Cozy, very clean rooms.
- Staff speaks Russian.
- Renting baby strollers is a must.
Baia Lara Hotel
Baia Lara Hotel is one of the best hotels in Belek, not only because of its convenient location, private beach with marina and luxurious pools. The hotel has its own water park with three slides and many other interesting “chips” that distinguish it even at the level of “five-star”. Firstly, it is a good architectural solution, with 60% of the rooms overlooking the sea. Second, the interior is well thought out in detail. The rooms are equipped with everything you need, but everything unnecessary is excluded. As a result, a lot of space, air, light (also thanks to the huge panoramic windows).
In the evenings there are shows and shows in the 400-seat amphitheater. Also, entertainment programs are organized for holidaymakers throughout the day. Active guests will love Baia Lara Hotel – access to the tennis courts is free, as are many other sports activities.
- Convenient location (just 20 minutes from the airport).
- There is a car rental.
- Internet access throughout.
- One of the bars is open 24 hours a day.
- Great choice of dishes.
- Free admission once a week to one of the A’la Carta restaurants (Turkish, Italian or Mexican).
- Special rooms for disabled guests.
- Employees speak Russian.
- Excellent facilities for holidays with children (2 pools, kids club, special buffet, playrooms and playgrounds, professional babysitting services).
- According to guest reviews, Baia Lara Hotel has great staff, great live music in the evenings, plenty of sun loungers even when the hotel is full.
- No extra beds available.
- It is necessary to reserve tables in restaurants in advance.
IC Hotels Green Palace – Kids Concept is the top choice in Belek for families with kids. In this hotel complex made all to ensure that the little guests to feel happy, and parents can also fully enjoy their rest. The hotel has two clubs for teens and young adults that offer a variety of exciting activities. The hotel is perfect for teens to play video games and try their hand at DJing, while the younger ones will enjoy the Ferris wheel, the swings, the huge sandpit, the soft play area, etc. Even a special suite for children. Meals are also organized with children’s needs in mind. Special menu offered, children’s buffet.
Adults won’t get bored while the kids are having fun, either. They can sign up for treatments at the spa, do water sports, play bowling or tennis, enjoy a great dinner at the restaurant.
- Location on the first beach line.
- Lots of eating places (restaurants, bars, coffee house).
- Attentive staff.
- Celebration service is available.
- Employees speak Russian.
- Refrigerator and mini bar in every room.
- Stores in the area.
- Variety of sports activities.
- Three water slides.
- Many pools including a heated indoor pool in the winter.
- According to reviews of holidaymakers, too many cats on the territory.
- Children’s menu is limited in winter and animation programs are reduced.
The Delphin Imperial Lara
Delphin Imperial Lara is an enormous multi-storey building with ten panoramic elevators. One of the best hotels in Belek has rooms in different categories, including rooms for people with disabilities. Rooms are equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay.
Families with children will particularly enjoy their stay at Delphin Imperial Lara, as there are plenty of activities for the youngest guests. The hotel has its own amusement park, access to which is included in the room rate. Table games, books, toys for the pool etc. are also free of charge. Indoor and outdoor play areas, entertainment programs for children every day, children’s club.
Adults can visit the spa and fitness center, engage in various sports, go on excursions (tickets are sold directly at the hotel).
- Unique architecture, great interior design.
- Every night at the disc club.
- There are 5 conference rooms.
- Staff speaks Russian.
- Delicious chocolate from our own production.
- Possibility to rent a marquee in the beach area.
- Water park with 5 water slides.
- Quality beach equipment.
- Complimentary mini bar refilled daily.
- Variety of room views.
- 8 a la carte restaurants (each place can be visited once for free).
- The hotel does not allow two men in the same room.
- Shortage of space in A la carte restaurants, so reservations must be made early in the morning.
- According to reviews, there are complaints about the quality of cleaning.
- Most activities are on a paid basis (darts, billiards, windsurfing, etc).)
Best hotels in Belek for what it’s worth
This new complex, which opened in Belek only in 2017, has already managed to win fans due to the affordability and high level of service. Granada Luxury Belek includes a seven-story building with an additional block and 7 villas.
Wonders this place, first of all, “water” part. There are 11 swimming pools (including with waves, with animation, a lazy river), children’s pools, its own large water park. Most of the services are complimentary (use of saunas, Jacuzzis, tennis courts, gym, parking, etc).)
Daily entertainment programs. Adults can visit the night club, children have a great time in the children’s club. There are three A la carte restaurants (fees apply, pre-reservation is required). Restaurant for kids and special menu for kids in other restaurants. Guests comment on the very high quality of food and variety of dishes.
- Luxury interiors and exteriors.
- 27 meeting rooms.
- Late dinner is available (from midnight to 3 a.m.).
- Satellite TV has a Russian channel.
- Russian speaking children’s animators.
- Elevator to get to the slides in the water park.
- Two heated indoor pools.
- The huge total area of the pools.
- One of the biggest swimming pools in Belek (about 300m long).
- Own Lunapark.
- Long distance from the beach (1.7 km).
- Small area standard rooms.
- Relatively small size of the beach area.
- From feedback from guests, problems with noise isolation.
Xanadu Resort Hotel
Xanadu Resort Hotel is a great place in Belek for both young and old people, groups of friends, couples with children. Entertainment for every category. Discos, theme parties, a large bowling center, fitness club, water park, tennis courts, golf course, sports fields, rock climbing wall, etc.
The Xanadu Resort Hotel territory is very rationally zoned: the relaxation zone is at a distance from the active recreation area. This allows guests to relax and enjoy peace and quiet as much as possible.
Families with children are also very well catered for. Kids club works, which provides entertainment for different age categories. In fact it is a small town where everyone can find something to their liking.
Guests have said that the service at Xanadu Resort Hotel is truly impeccable. All staff from reception to lifeguards are of the highest level of professionalism.
- Very beautiful green area near the sea, an abundance of pine trees and other vegetation.
- English and swimming lessons for children are included.
- According to reviews of holidaymakers, excellent choice of food and alcoholic beverages, regular replenishment of the minibar.
- Own amusement park.
- Huge selection of sports, entertainment.
- Interesting and varied animation for children, teenagers, and adults.
- Friendly, helpful staff.
- Large zoned beach (for adults, for families with children, with a pier).
- Russian speaking staff.
- Some rooms are not too spacious.
- Guests commented that there are complaints about the cleaning of the beach area.
Dreaming of a holiday in the heart of luxurious nature? Then Letoonia Golf Resort in Belek is an excellent choice. This hotel complex consists of two multi-storey buildings and almost two dozen bungalows, located among the garden, near the pine forest. It occupies a large territory, abounding with greenery, flowers, bushes… It really is a paradise, where you find everything for a great time. According to guest reviews, even walking around the Letoonia Golf Resort territory is already a great pleasure. But you can also have a great time in the restaurant or bar – there are more than a dozen of them. Every night there are shows, live music. Full range of services in the Health Club, from different types of sauna to spa treatments. There are stores, a hairdresser, 10 bars. There is a business center that provides all the necessary services (rental of meeting rooms, technology, etc.).)
- The luxurious, huge area, through which the river.
- Responsive, friendly staff.
- Nightly in-room dining and drinks.
- Extensive menu, theme days in the restaurant.
- Many relaxation areas on the territory.
- Live music.
- Billiards, bocce, darts, windsurfing, catamarans and many other activities are included in the price.
- Free fishing rods for rent.
- Free golf lessons.
- Various sports activities.
- Own golf course.
- Guests commented that the team of highly professional photographers take beautiful pictures and the animators’ work is commendable.
- Wi-Fi – only in some common areas.
- Baby carriages for kids – for a fee.
- Restaurants focus mainly on oriental and seafood.
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort Spa
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort Spa is another heavenly spot in Belek. And although here here primarily come golfers (golf course is located nearby), but those who are indifferent to the sport, will find many interesting opportunities for a wonderful holiday.
The hotel has its own water park, game center, where you can play billiards, bowling, darts, ringgit, and other games. The spa center offers a wide range of services, including facial and body care programs, anti-cellulite procedures, massages of all kinds. A play park awaits children with a daily mini-club.
There are 4 restaurants (fish and with Turkish, Mexican and Italian cuisine) and 6 bars, as well as stores, hairdresser, gym, spa center, offering beauty and wellness treatments.
- Cozy atmosphere.
- Polite, friendly staff (some speak Russian).
- Free shuttle service to the golf course.
- Free use of tennis courts, pool tables, mini-golf course.
- Free one night access to a la carte restaurant.
- Good dietary and children’s menu.
- Daily refill of the bar.
- A huge set of spa services.
- Beautiful artificial pond with birds.
- Feedback from guests, an excellent mini-disco for children.
- Limited hours for water park.
- Guests have commented that the Wi-Fi signal is not strong enough everywhere.
If you want to find a hotel in Belek, located right on the coast, with excellent service and prices that are not “biting”, look at Kaya Belek. Families with children will love this hotel. First, because there is a lot of entertainment for the youngest vacationers. Equipped with a special children’s area with a pool, water slides, children’s clubs. Secondly, to the famous Turkish “Disneyland” – Land of Legends – a stone’s throw away.
Golf, canoeing, archery, horseback riding, windsurfing, diving, and a varied range of activities are all on offer at Kaya Belek. Not many hotels can boast 18 tennis courts! By the way, those who have never played tennis, can use the services of a coach. You can also take surfing lessons.
- Convenient location (by the sea, close to the airport and near the children’s amusement park).
- Free minibar, refilled daily.
- One free admission to one of the a la carte restaurants.
- Rent a car.
- Organization of banquets and other events.
- The complex includes 17 conference halls.
- Russian speaking staff.
- Friendly, attentive staff.
- The beach has a recreational area with grass.
- Direct or partial view of the sea from all rooms.
- Top quality of food according to guest assessments.
- According to reviews of vacationers, problems with Wi-Fi.