- How to choose roller blinds
- Rating of the best manufacturers of roller blinds
- La Redoute
- What is better classic, roller blinds or blinds
*Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, not an advertisement and not a guide to purchase. Consultation with a specialist is required before purchase.
How to choose roller blinds
When buying roller blinds, you need to focus on a few basic tasks that they will solve in the interior: to protect from the bright sun and prying eyes, to be easy to use and care for, to fit harmoniously into the interior. To ensure that the selected model perfectly corresponds to the listed criteria, it is necessary to take into account the following parameters:
- Material (type, thickness, impregnation). The type of fabric in no small measure depends on the degree of protection of the room from the sun’s rays. The thickness of the fabric also affects the degree of shading of the room. Depending on this criterion, roller blinds can be day blinds, night blinds, light-permeable. The degree of impregnation of fabric allows you to protect items in a room from sunburn: the product can be reflective or light-diffusing. It’s important to consider the texture of the fabric: it should perfectly coordinate with the cushion covers, bedspreads or the fabric on the lampshades.
- Color.When choosing the right shade for your roller blind, be sure to take into account the overall color scheme of the interior. Curtains should either perfectly harmonize with it, or stand out as a bright, but appropriate accent. To achieve the latter effect, you need to choose a product of a darker/lighter shade than the walls. To create a feeling of relaxation, the shades should be selected in pastel colors. If the interior is dominated by a single color, try playing on it by choosing curtains with patterns – the effect is enchanting. Don’t forget about the side of the world. So, for bright, day-lit rooms models are suitable in cool colors, and for the northern rooms – gold, brown hues, rich tones of purple, blue, red, green, and so on.
- Type of control. Roller blinds are usually controlled by a simple mechanism – a chain that allows you to adjust the position of the leaf. But you can also choose a motor-driven model, which is a better option for rooms with large windows or offices.
Rating of the best manufacturers of roller blinds
|Rating of the best manufacturers of roller blinds||1||Garden||4.9|
Turkish brand Kirauteks has been producing jacquard fabrics using both synthetic threads and natural cotton for about 20 years. The company’s products are distinguished by unique ornaments, which can both create a velvet shade and protect from bright rays by letting in light. Garden – the “brainchild” of roll fabric brand factories.
- fabric of high quality;
- large sizes available;
- original design;
- affordable price.
- not found.
The company deservedly got into our rating of the best due to the quality and the widest range of products, which is not surprising, because the brand specializes in creating only roller blinds and blinds.
- large catalog of fabrics;
- the variety of performance;
- easy installation;
- LED lighting.
- not detected.
The largest Russian manufacturer of roller blinds, curtain rods and blinds could not help but get into our rating. Thanks to the quality of materials and workmanship products are strong, comfortable to use and practical. Consumers highlight the excellent quality, taking into account the “ridiculous prices.
- variety of fabrics and textures;
- easy care and handling;
- affordable price.
- unreliable fasteners.
The company specializes in the production of cornices and window products for sun protection. The brand often shows its best side at trade fairs, including fairly large ones (for example, Heimtextil). The excellent option for those who care about appearance and functionality (especially reliable protection from the sun).
- A variety of fabrics (including reflective and completely light-tight);
- Convenient fastening;
- Color diversity.
- consumer complaints about insufficiently strong fixation (minirollo models).
The Belarus-German brand is considered one of the largest in Russia and Belarus, which produces products for window decoration and sun protection. The company sells both finished products, as well as models created to order. Catalog of Delfa roller blinds will please aesthetes and connoisseurs of stylish practicality.
- easy installation;
- quality of material;
- cheaper than analogues;
- rich color palette.
- not found.
Russian furniture and home goods hypermarket pleases customers not only with original furniture elements, but also with a large variety of curtains. They include roller blinds. The brand chose mostly solid monochrome models.
- convenient mounting;
- Blackout models are available;
- reasonable price.
- small variety.
Online store Bonprix for 25 years pleases consumers with high quality, natural products, each year adding a collection of clothes, as well as excellent quality textiles and home accessories. This also applies to roller blinds. The company has emphasized models made of lightweight natural materials and elegant in their simplicity. An excellent solution for bright rooms or small windows.
- elegant models;
- variety of ornaments;
- natural materials.
The online store of clothing, footwear and home textiles focuses on the French chic in the manufacture of its products, so the roller blinds from La Redoute are distinguished by their refinement, but, at the same time, they are practical and, perhaps, laconic. The products will suit connoisseurs of restraint in the interior.
- availability of blackout models;
- the choice of natural or synthetic materials;
- suitable for any window type.
- a small selection of models;
- Limited number of shades.
What is better classic, roller blinds or blinds
the classic curtains
+ shade the room very well;
+ add luxury to the interior;
+ Variety of materials, colors, textures.
– difficult to care for;
– They accumulate a lot of dust;
– preventing access of air;
– may not be suitable for people with allergies
+ Variety of materials and colors;
+ Versatility (suitable for living rooms as well as gardens, verandas, etc.).);
+ do not obstruct the access of air
– require special care;
– interfere with the opening of a window;
– They make noise in a draught
+ Excellent room shading;
+ easy to care for;
+ Suitable for any interior;
+ match other types of curtains;
+ Do not impede air access;
+ do not accumulate dust;
+ a variety of textures and colors
– can not adjust the direction of light