- Rating of the best IP-camera video surveillance
- The best IP cameras for outdoor surveillance
- Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I
- Dahua DH-IPC-PFW8601P-A180
- HiWatch DS-I200© (2.8 mm)
- Hikvision DS-2CD2542FWD-IS
- Dahua DH-IPC-HFW2221RP-VFS-IRE6
- ActiveCam AC-D9161IR2
- Best IP cameras for indoor surveillance
- Dahua DH-IPC-K86P
- EWARD BD2570
- Hikvision DS-2CD2442FWD-IW
- Hikvision Ezviz C6T
- Dahua DH-IPC-A26P
- The best outdoor anti-vandal IP-cameras
- Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5830RP-Z
- Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3
- EWARD BD4330RVZX
- LTV CNE-622 48
You must have noticed more than once on the street and in different rooms a surveillance camera. These devices are now commonly referred to as IP cameras. Not a store, much less a bank, can do without them. IP cameras come in totally different versions. The smallest devices are usually placed on the table with the lens towards the client – you probably saw something like this in the offices of banks. Slightly larger IP camera models are mounted under the ceiling – you can easily see them in supermarkets and some residential entryways. And the biggest units are usually designed for outdoor surveillance – sometimes they are even vandal-resistant. In short, all of these devices will be described in this selection – we will talk about very affordable options, as well as about top products.
Rating of the best IP-camera video surveillance
|Best IP Cameras for Outdoor Video Surveillance||1||Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I||14 343 €|
|2||Dahua DH-IPC-PFW8601P-A180||62 846 €|
|3||HiWatch DS-I200© (2.8 mm)||2 865 €|
|4||Hikvision DS-2CD2542FWD-IS||10 917 €|
|5||Dahua DH-IPC-HFW2221RP-VFS-IRE6||5 750 €|
|6||ActiveCam AC-D9161IR2||19 900 €|
|Best IP Cameras for Indoor Surveillance||1||Dahua DH-IPC-K86P||23 800 €|
|2||BEWARD BD2570||22 900 €|
|3||Hikvision DS-2CD2442FWD-IW||8 525 €|
|4||Hikvision Ezviz C6T||4 999 €|
|5||Dahua DH-IPC-A26P||3 911 €|
|The best outdoor anti-vandal IP cameras||1||Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5830RP-Z||35 090 €|
|2||Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 – after Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW5830RP-Z||11 570 €|
|3||BEWARD BD4330RVZX||28 300 €|
|4||LTV CNE-622 48||10 600 €|
The best IP cameras for outdoor surveillance
A great IP camera that serves for installation anywhere outdoors. It can operate in absolutely any conditions – even in extreme heat, even in severe frost. Only if the necessary power is provided (12V, PoE is also supported). In this case, the camera can monitor both a large enough area and a specific object. There are three versions of the product, differing in viewing angle. version with a viewing angle of up to 102° is the maximum available. Also available in 79° and 50° versions. The aperture in any case has a value of f/2.0, so the picture with all lenses is equally bright. By the way, you can see everything that is happening even at night – at least the product needs illumination of 0.01 lux. And with an activated IR filter, you can see everything even in a room without a window and with a closed door (IR illumination range is 30 m).
Hikvision DS-2CD2085FWD-I captures video at 4K resolution and 20fps. By default, it is written to a memory card, the slot for which is cleverly hidden. Video is also broadcast to the video recorder – the maximum bitrate of the stream can reach 16 MB / s, which is quite enough even to see the fine details. As befits such IP-camera, the device has a motion sensor and face detection. The device can boast with a large number of supported protocols. Connects to the Internet or local network via traditional RJ45 port. IP-camera body is made of metal. The camera can withstand even heavy rain – protection of internal components is implemented here under standard IP67.
- Available in different focal lengths;
- There is a certificate of protection IP67;
- Ideal light sensitivity;
- There is support for a large number of protocols;
- Implemented face detection and motion detection;
- Built-in slot for microSD cards up to 128 GB;
- Possible triggering of the alarm;
- Supports 4K resolution;
- Broadcast video in three streams;
- There is an IR-cut filter with auto-switching.
- Comes only to order.
This camera belongs to the panoramic type. That is, its viewing angle reaches 180 °. This allows her to see absolutely everything that’s going on in front of the wall to which it is attached. The device has a pair of lenses with an aperture of f/1.8. As for the matrix, it uses Sony Exmor CMOS sensor which has 1/2.8 inch and a resolution of 4096×832 pixels. Such a matrix is already very sensitive in itself. But at night it works in combination with IR illumination so no one can go unnoticed.
Like many other advanced IP-camera considered in this rating, the device from Dahua has motion detection. The system can detect objects up to 52 meters away from the camera. Also there is a function to recognize an object located 10 meters away from the lens. Finally, facial identification is available, but this requires a person to be in the vicinity – at least five meters from the IP-camera.
IP camera can transmit a picture in three streams. The first one will be a priority – video in it has the highest resolution. In other streams the parameter is reduced approximately by a factor of three. The frequency in all cases will be 25 fps. Of the other features of this model can be allocated a lot of all kinds of settings, including the user is available noise reduction. The camera is IP67 certified, which means it can fear neither fog nor rain. The product also belongs to a class of vandal-resistance IK10 – to break the camera is not as easy as it seems. Not only can the images be transmitted over one of the many supported network protocols, they can also be written to a memory card. For power supply it uses AC 24V and PoE+.
- A large number of network protocols are supported;
- There are alarm outputs and inputs;
- Excellent protection from water and vandals;
- There is support for memory cards up to 128 GB;
- Broadcast in three streams;
- Panoramic video surveillance;
- Built-in infrared illumination range up to 30 m;
- Motion detection and face identification are possible.
- The high price (94 thousand) for this little thing is a bit too expensive. rub.).
HiWatch DS-I200© (2.8 mm)
This outdoor IP camera has a number of clear advantages. Firstly, it is relatively small. And the smaller the device, the weaker the attention of a potential criminal. And it won’t embarrass ordinary people. Secondly, the HiWatch DS-I200© includes optics with a 135-degree angle of view. If properly placed, it will allow you to see almost everything that happens in the immediate vicinity of the protected premises. Thirdly, the design boasts moisture protection standard IP67. Rain, snow, hail – all these inclement weather will not affect the camera. Even a sandstorm will not hurt!
Inside this model is a CMOS-matrix, the size of 1/2.7 inches, and a resolution of 2 megapixels. It would seem to be a laughing stock! However, the above-mentioned characteristics are quite enough to provide the surveillance system with a picture with F
- l HD and 25 fps. At the same time, the material can be transferred in a modern codec H.265, which reduces the bandwidth requirements.
- Implemented the power from the adapter and PoE;
- Long range IR illumination is built in;
- There is a good moisture protection;
- Wide viewing angle;
- Supports modern codecs;
- A variety of picture enhancement is available;
- Video is broadcast in 1080p resolution;
- There is a motion sensor.
- The body is not vandal-proof;
- To configure it, you need Internet Explorer;
- High cost;
- No optical zoom.
- High light sensitivity;
- It has an IR-cut filter;
- High resolution video;
- Available with different optics;
- Reasonable price tag;
- A large number of supported network protocols;
- There is a motion detection;
- Supports memory cards up to 128 GB;
- An additional video stream can be broadcasted;
- IK08 and IP67 protection standards;
- There is a hardware WDR 120 dB;
- There is a microphone;
- Reasonable price.
- No support for codec H.265;
- Not a very long range IR illumination.
- A large number of protocols are supported;
- There is moisture protection standard IP67;
- Implemented infrared illumination, a relatively high frame rate;
- There is a function of motion detection;
- A high-capacity memory card is supported;
- Low cost;
- The picture is broadcast in two streams.
- There is no protection from vandals;
- High signal to noise ratio;
- A small number of connectors.
- There is support for WDR 110dB;
- Excellent implementation of noise reduction;
- Viewing angle is 180 degrees (vertically and horizontally);
- The high resolution of the image;
- IR illumination is present;
- There are a large number of connectors;
- It supports a large memory card;
- The cost is less than 20 thousand. rubles.
- There is no certificate for moisture protection;
- Can not be called vandal resistant;
- Transmitted only one video stream;
- Insufficient number of “smart” functions.
- Data transmission via RJ-45 and Wi-Fi;
- The video can have a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels;
- H codec is used.265;
- The housing is vandal-resistant;
- Built-in microphone and speaker;
- There is an IR-illumination;
- Motion detection is present;
- It is available to connect your smartphone via P2P;
- Wide enough viewing angle.
- The price can not be called low;
- Low frame rate.
- A large number of inputs and outputs;
- High resolution;
- The sensor has a good light sensitivity;
- The design is equipped with a mechanical IR filter;
- There are four independent motion detectors;
- A huge set of settings;
- Interchangeable lens;
- Four video streams;
- A large number of supported protocols.
- It only supports memory cards up to 32GB;
- The camera is not vandal resistant;
- No support for H codec.265.
- Affordable price tag;
- Wide view angle;
- There is IR illumination, beating at 10 m;
- High resolution;
- A rich set of supported network protocols;
- There is a motion detection;
- Supports memory card up to 128 GB;
- Built-in speaker and microphone;
- It is possible to work via Wi-Fi;
- Alarm interfaces are implemented;
- Two video streams.
- There is no protection against vandals;
- No H codec support.265.
- Repeating and tilting lens is used;
- Built-in speaker and microphone;
- Sold for very little money;
- There is an object tracking function (including motion detection);
- Built-in infrared illumination;
- It is possible to broadcast video over Wi-Fi;
- Supports high-capacity memory card.
- There is no vandalism;
- No support for H codec.265;
- No PoE support.
- It is possible to work via Wi-Fi;
- Rotating and tilting mechanism of the camera;
- There is a motion detector;
- Built-in IR illumination;
- There is two-way audio communication;
- There is noise reduction and DWDR;
- Multiple protocols supported;
- You can insert a memory card up to 128 GB.
- View angle is only 77 °;
- There is no support for power over Ethernet cable;
- No vandal resistance.
- Shockproof metal body;
- There is a dust and waterproofing protection standard IP67;
- A large number of supported protocols;
- It is possible to supply power via Ethernet;
- Up to 128 Gb of memory card can be installed;
- There are modes and privacy zones;
- Alarm inputs and outputs are built in;
- The lens has an optical zoom;
- Available up to three video streams;
- Intelligently implemented motion detection;
- Far beating IR illumination;
- High resolution.
- The cost goes up to 35 thousand. Rouble.
- Large number of connectors;
- There is a motion detector;
- There is an optical zoom;
- The enclosure is vandal resistant;
- There is a moisture protection;
- Produces a high resolution picture;
- Decent IR illumination range;
- Can write video to a memory card;
- The camera is a panorama camera.
- Very high price.
- Has a protection class of IP66;
- Introduced a good IR illumination;
- DWDR and noise reduction (3DNR) are present;
- There are four independent motion detectors;
- The lens provides three times optical zoom;
- Alarm connectors are available;
- A large number of network protocols are supported.
- The enclosure cannot be called vandal-resistant;
- Particularly large memory cards are not supported;
- No support for H codec.265.
- Low price tag;
- It is protected from moisture and vandalism;
- Optical zoom is present;
- There is a mechanical IR filter;
- It is possible to provide power via Ethernet cable;
- Three video streams;
- Good motion detection.
- Does not support H codec.265;
- There is no slot for a memory card;
- No alarm inputs or outputs.
Since it uses optics with a wide viewing angle the camera has a fixed focus. For the same reason there is no optical zoom. But the manufacturer has not forgotten about the IR-light. And with a pretty decent range – at night you will see even those events that occur thirty meters from the device! You do not have to keep a close eye on the image. In the camera built-in motion sensor, which will certainly notify you if there is a stranger in front of the camera. Of course, this is not relevant when installing HiWatch DS-I200© in a crowded place.
As mentioned above, the product has a very modest matrix. However, this did not prevent the manufacturer to introduce support for WDR technology. It also has noise reduction and backlight compensation. The creators assure that their creation is able to work at any temperature. Even with those observed in Vorkuta and Norilsk! That’s why IP-camera costs a lot of money – for the 270-gram babyutka ask about 5 thousand. rubles.
Must be one of the smallest IP-cameras among those equipped with a mechanical IR illumination and well-implemented electronic part. Width and height of IP-camera does not reach even 10 cm, and the depth is only 52 mm. In this case, this baby writes video quite good quality – with a resolution of 2688×1520 pixels. The frequency is 20 frames / s, which is quite acceptable for video surveillance. If the resolution is lowered to traditional F
- l HD, the frequency will go up to 25 FPS.
It should be noted that this IP camera is designed to monitor the closest distance. With IR-filter activated it is possible to discern objects only at a distance of ten meters. The situation is better in the daytime, but during daylight the f/1.2 aperture saves the day, which provides near-perfect light output. And the sensor is set here pretty good – it is made by CMOS technology, and its physical size of 1/3 inch.
Of course, you can not rely on the identification of persons, what could boast in this rating cameras already reviewed. But the simplest video motion detection is still provided. Also IP67 and IK08 protection – you don’t expect such certificates from such a miniature device.
You can find several versions of this IP camera on sale. They differ only in the viewing angle installed optics. Available in angles from 55.4° to 106°. That is, you can pick up as a camera for some ATM, and a variant for street surveillance. The cost of this IP camera is about 16 thousand. RUR.
This is a traditional cylindrical camera designed for street surveillance. Is one of the most affordable options, for this model are asked a little more than 10-12 thousand. RUB. IP-camera was created on the basis of two-megapixel CMOS-matrix size of 1/2.7 inches. Despite the very modest specifications, the product is capable of broadcasting two video streams. The image resolution is 1920×1080 pixels, the same frequency is the usual 25 frames / s.
You can see any part of the frame. We have both a hardware WDR and the aperture opened to f/1 value to thank for it.4. At night comes to the aid of infrared illumination, which has a range of up to 60 meters. One cannot ignore the smartly designed metal casing, which protects the insides from water and dust. But there is no protection against vandalism – the manufacturer has saved on it. DC 12V or power supply is used here, or the direction of electricity via Ethernet-cable. Savings are also noticeable in the number of connectors that the IP camera has. There is no analog output, no alarm sockets. In fact the buyer can only access the RJ-45 – port through which the network video stream will be broadcast. The picture can also be stored on a memory card; up to 128GB.
Another IP-camera in our rating that can be called a panoramic camera. The maximum angle of view is achieved here by using fisheye optics (so-called “fish eye”). In this case, the detail of any area of the frame is quite high, as the video resolution is 3072×2048 (the same frequency reaches 25 frames / sec). As a sensor here is used CMOS-module size of 1/2.9 inches. IP-camera can operate even in zero light conditions, in the darkness is activated mechanical infrared illumination, which has a range of 20 m.
This IP-camera can be used outdoors, as evidenced by the absence of fear of light rain and fog. But no one forbids the use of the product indoors, because the camera has a very small size. Including the observation of unheated spaces. Another important feature of the device is the ability to focus on one of the four zones – the resolution of the shooting of the other three at this time is reduced, which allows you to reduce the bit rate. As with the previous devices, the camera can get electricity not only from the 12V power supply, but also via Ethernet-cable (this is indicated by support for PoE). There is also a slot for microSD cards up to 128 GB, which keeps information even if the connection is broken.
Best IP cameras for indoor surveillance
In favor of this tiny make their choice many banks, operators of which deal with a variety of clients. The IP camera is placed on the table with the lens facing the person who came in, and then you can forget about him. Tiny device acts like a webcam, recording not only images but also sound. Only the field of view here is noticeably larger, reaching 118 °. Also we should not forget that it is exactly IP-camera. That is, the signal is transmitted through a network and not via USB. The manufacturer’s default feature is to enable the LAN port to connect the IP camera to a recorder. But you can use here and wireless data transfer – for this purpose uses a built-in Wi-Fi module.
As you know, there are a lot more objects indoors than outdoors. Good detail is required in this regard. If the outdoor models reviewed in this rating, have a matrix with a resolution of 2-4 megapixel, the IP-camera Dahua DH-IPC-K86P can boast an 8-megapixel sensor. The picture is displayed with 4K resolution, even if it’s only 8 frames per second! For compression use modern codec H.264 and H.265, so that any smartphone can easily watch the video stream in real time.
It would seem that such a device doesn’t need IR-light at all. However, the manufacturer was of a different opinion. He still built in here one infrared diode, the range of which reaches 10 meters. This will capture what is happening in complete darkness. And there is a hardware WDR, thanks to which flares do not happen almost never. Finally, we can not miss the vandal resistant casing. That’s because of it IP-camera weighs 310 grams – much more than any web-camera. And this is partly the reason why the IP camera costs a decent 16-17 thousand dollars. rub.
This IP camera is designed to be hung from the ceiling. Inside it is a standard by modern standards CMOS-matrix size of 1/2.5 inches. A quality sensor and very good optics guarantee an extended sensitivity range. Owners of large stores choose in favor of this device. However, install the device in less crowded areas. Buyers like the motion detector, which is available here in four types (each with separate settings). At night, the IR-cut filter is triggered, thanks to which good detail is retained even in the dark.
The image sensor installed here has 5 megapixel resolution. This allows you to broadcast a picture with a resolution of 2592×1944 pixels. Noise is present, but it is successfully suppressed to the extent necessary for the user. And there are three WDR presets.
It may seem that the lens present here is capable of optical zoom. Unfortunately, this is not the case, the guard will only be available to digital zoom. But otherwise you can not complain about the IP-camera. It supports power through the Ethernet port, it has alarm inputs and outputs, and the image can be broadcast in four streams.
Another IP-camera in our rating, installed at the customer service point. However, it is mounted in such a way that the device can be placed somewhere in the corner of the room. This is alluded to and a good motion detector, which the camera has. It has a rich setup – the device can be triggered not only when the motion is detected in the frame, but also when a person crosses a certain line, or even when it invades a special area. Also, when observing the room will be useful mechanical IR filter, endowed with auto-switching.
Inside this model is the usual CMOS-matrix, which size is 1/2.8 inch. The f/1.2 aperture contributes to a very high light sensitivity. Flares, however, almost never happens – rescued by both high-speed electronic shutter, and a hardware WDR 120dB. Resolution of the installed sensor is 4 megapixels. This is quite enough to broadcast video with a resolution of 2688×1520 pixels and 20 frames per second. A powerful processor allows for two video streams – the second, as usual, will have a lower resolution, which is ideal for displaying it simultaneously with the images from other surveillance cameras. Not to mention the fact that the power unit can provide not only the device, but also the Ethernet-cable. By the way, the tiny IP-camera can transmit a picture without wires – for this use built-in Wi-Fi, which ranges from 30 to 50 meters.
Perhaps we can also mention the presence of a speaker. This allows the operator to communicate with the client, while being behind thick glass. In a word, the product the manufacturer has succeeded in the glory. The only thing that can upset a little is the lack of vandalism. But IP-camera sells for just 12 thousand rubles. RUB.
Hikvision Ezviz C6T
One of the most inexpensive IP cameras for indoor surveillance. Its price is approximately 6500 rubles. Under the plastic dome of this device hides a rotary module. Its rotation allows you to watch the whole surrounding space. That is, the camera can be conditionally called a panoramic, although in practice it still is not. By the way, the module can be tilted – the maximum permissible angle is 90 °. You can move it with a special app on your smartphone. The lens here can also be closed – it happens in privacy mode when you do not need the video.
The camera has the ability to automatically rotate. It does it at the moment of tracking the object. The manufacturer, on its official website, recommends using this feature for tracking children. That is, such IP-camera will be useful not only in a bank or other commercial premises, but also for ordinary person. You can even talk to your child, because two-way audio communication is implemented here (and so you can order the dog to stop chewing your favorite slippers).
Despite, if I may say, amateur status, the camera Hikvision Ezviz C6T is equipped with infrared illumination, the range of which reaches 10 meters. Shooting here is done with F resolution
- HD, in this respect IP-camera does not surprise anything. It can connect to the network both through Ethernet cable and Wi-Fi. Also the picture can be written to a memory card, the maximum supported capacity – 128 GB.
And next in our rating is another IP dome camera, but from a time-tested brand. Its price reaches 11 thousand … Roubles., which indicates that it has a wider range of functions. Yes, and in terms of size IP-camera turned out a little more massive. If you do not read the specifications, then the difference with the budget counterpart is difficult to notice. It uses a 2-megapixel CMOS sensor that provides video with the same F
- HD. Here, too, there is a microphone and speaker, through which the two-way audio communication is implemented. Infrared illumination is used the same – it suffices for about 10 m. Video stream transmission is also performed either via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
So what are the differences? They are mainly software. It supports H.265, which has the best compression algorithms. Also please should be pleased to see the DWDR function, which allows you to see the picture in shades or areas with bright light. It also has well-implemented noise reduction. It also seems that the device is a little more stable, and the users can connect to the broadcast a little more.
The best outdoor anti-vandal IP-cameras
This IP dome camera has an 8-megapixel CMOS sensor. Light enters through a lens equipped with a 4x optical zoom. This allows you to hang the camera high enough above the object of observation, if necessary, simply increasing the picture. The maximum angle of view is 102 ° (horizontal), with a quadruple zoom that parameter is reduced to 39 °. Yet it is impossible not to note the presence of two infrared LEDs. They are extremely powerful, in connection with that even at night you can see everything that happens up to 50 meters away.
Video here is streamed at 4K resolution and 15 fps. Two additional video streams with slightly lower resolution but higher bandwidth can be recorded. As usual, there is motion detection, with an abundance of all kinds of settings. And still have to please the noise reduction feature, implemented in 3D DNR technology. Interestingly, the IP camera allows you to add up to four private areas to the video, where what’s happening will be indistinguishable. Of course, there is the vandal resistance, which is added to the traditional moisture protection.
This IP camera is usually hung in a place that can be burglarized. If an intruder wants to get rid of this baby, he is unlikely to succeed. The product enclosure is vandal-resistant, so it can even be hit with a crowbar. But that’s not what the manufacturer is asking for, and it’s not the big money. The main advantage of the camera is the image it broadcasts. The 4 megapixel CMOS sensor is more than powerful enough to capture video at a resolution of 4560×1440 pixels. And the frame rate won’t drop below 25 fps. As a result, the picture allows you to see the perpetrator’s face without any problems.
Quality sensor – not the only advantage of the camera from Hikvision. It also has a very decent lens. It seems to be borrowed from an expensive compact camera. It even provides an optical zoom when the focal length changes from 2.8 mm to 12 mm. That said, the aperture on this lens is opened up to f/1.6. This makes the optics bright – the picture remains of high quality even at dusk. Well, at night comes to the aid of infrared illumination, which has a range up to 20 meters. And do not forget that the camera implemented a rotating mechanism – its lens can be directed in any direction.
With this camera you can view absolutely the entire area, located in close proximity to the object of protection. More importantly, it can be broadcasted not only through a traditional network cable connected to the Ethernet port. There is also an audio output – on the appropriate line will go sound. To receive it you’d better use some external microphone with a separate input. Well, if the offender somehow cuts all the cables, his face will be saved anyway. The fact that this IP-camera additionally writes images to the memory card. This is done using a modern H codec.265, so the video files won’t take up much space.
The other characteristics of Hikvision DS-2DE2A404IW-DE3 can not surprise. The camera is waterproof to IP66 standards, so it does not suffer from rain or snow. The device works in hot weather without any problems. But the frost may cause interruptions in the broadcast. The manufacturer stated that the temperature outside should be at least -20°C. The device is powered by the network cable (PoE technology), or by the electrical network.
Traditional outdoor camera supplemented with IR illumination. Inside this device is a relatively modest CMOS-matrix with only 2 megapixel resolution. This does not allow you to recommend this product for video surveillance of critical facilities – for these purposes are designed other options discussed in our rating. BEWARD BD4330RVZX can be installed outside a small store, where F
- l HD. Watching what is happening is possible at any time of day, as the above-mentioned infrared illumination hits at a distance of 25 meters.
Despite its apparent simplicity, this IP-camera has a threefold optical zoom. This allows you to reduce the angle of view at any time from 98 ° to 35 ° (horizontal), looking at the face of an intruder in every detail. Also noteworthy is the presence of alarm inputs and outputs, the signal to which is transmitted in certain programmed cases. But the slot for a memory card here pumped up – the camera supports a 32-gigabyte drive at most.
Like many IP cameras, this model boasts support for receiving power via Ethernet connector. However, in this case, the product will refuse to work after the frost goes above -10 ° C. So Expertology recommends providing the product with a traditional 12- or 24-volt power supply. The price of this model is 25 thousand. rubles. It is getting harder and harder to buy one, since it is no longer produced.
LTV CNE-622 48
Another relatively simple IP camera in our ranking, designed for street surveillance. It has a cylindrical body with anti-vandal protection. To take out such a camera is very difficult, and she will see the intruder’s face, even in complete darkness – for this we should thank an array of infrared diodes, shining at a distance of 20-30 meters. The IP-camera will not be damaged by the weather, as it is IP66 certified (it will not survive only full immersion under water). The product can even work in bitter cold, especially if you give him the power of a regular 12-volt system. If you transmit power via Ethernet-cable, then in the winter there may be some problems.
Otherwise, this is a typical outdoor surveillance camera, which is capable of capturing a picture with 1080p resolution and a frequency of 25 frames per second. It is capable of running three video streams at once. Also IP-camera can please the fourfold optical zoom. The price of this model is only 10500 rubles.
Now you can easily find a surveillance camera for your entryway. Should help our selection and the owners of commercial organizations. Each of the above IP cameras do an excellent job at their main task. It remains only to determine its purpose and the amount you are willing to spend.